TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Ouch sounds painful Yazzy :hugs: hope the tenderness calms down soon.

Feeling sad tonight. Another friend has found out she is expecting a girl. I'm happy for her of course but even 5 years on I struggle to hear news on girl pregnancies. She is due a few months after I was. I would have been 20 weeks this week too :(

Have a feeling I am in this ttcal journey for the long haul too. Hopefully my positivity will return during the 2ww.

Tasha hope your doing ok hun x

Thanks babytots. I'm a bit all over the place, think I'm fine and then I start crying again.

Fingers crossed for those of you in the tww and for dano too x

Sending massive massive :hug: Tasha xxxx :hugs:

Yazzy I'm so sorry :( That sounds scary. I'm glad that you are doing okay all things considered. Fingers are crossed for you in the new year! I hope that you are able to recover and feel better soon

Big hugs Tasha you have been in my thoughts. I really wish things had worked out differently for you. You don't deserve this pain again.

No dtd last night so hoping we have done enough. Not feeling hopeful about this cycle though x

Hey ladies hope ur all well xx

Tasha so sorry to read you are waiting to miscarry - is there no chance hun?

Babytots fingers crossed for u this cycle - hopefully u did enough xx

Yazzy hope ur break from ttc goes ok and u get lots of tlc xx

Mommy hope ur well.

Dan-o and Sil hoe ur well xx

I'm 9dpo & bfn - got a rotten cold from my honey so generally feeling like crap ..... I think I'm in it for the long haul too babytots! Managed to get an appointment with the recurring mc clinic in December so maybe that will give me some tips - they will prob just say my eggs r too old......

Anyways big hugs to u Tasha - thinking of u xx

So sorry Tasha. :(
You don't deserve this. Sending you lots of hugs. :hug:

Hi Sunshine sorry you got a bfn hun hopefully its just too early. Sorry to hear you atre feeling unwell get better soon! Thats great you have got an appointment at the rcm clinic hope you are able to get some answers.

3dpo only 7 more days to go til I test (or 6 if I get too impatient lol). Really not feeling it this month but then again last month I was so sure I'd get my bfp so maybe its my sub concious stopping me from getting my hopes up again.x

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I am 5 dpo today and starting to get anxious to test. I've always been bad at waiting but I'm going to try to hold out until at least 10 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you sunshine, Sil and babytots.

I hope the rest of you girls are doing okay?

Good luck with waiting sil I'm one day behind you and determined not to cave early.

Thanks Tasha. I'm not too bad stressing out over money and work lol. Hope you are doing ok. x

Well, I knew it would happen. I caved. I tested at 7 dpo today even though I know almost nobody gets a BFP at 7 dpo. Of course it was negative. I'm going to try my best to hold out until 10 dpo to take the next test.

Hugs sil your as bad as me I often test at 7dpo. 4 days til I test though I may cave and test on Saturday at 8dpo. x

7dpo is very early for a hpt Sil but I know it's still so disappointing to see a negative test. I've been pretty bummed this week. Went to doc on Monday due to horrible back pain post car accident, she wanted to do X-ray but I told her there was chance I could be pregnant. She did a qualitative blood test and it was negative. :(
Was 7dpo so I'm hoping was still too early and I elected to wait on the X-ray. I'm going to test Friday which will be 11dpo but I'm feeling pretty doubtful because of the negative blood test.

Hugs Camichelle it was probably too early for a blood test to pick up on hcg anything lower then 10 is classed as negative I think and at that stage you probably won't have more then 10 in your system. Don't lose hope.

Hope your back pain eases up soon for you hun.

I'm 6dpo today the days are starting to drag now wish Saturday would hurry up! Still not hopeful I'll get a bfp this cycle though had a dream a couple of nights ago that I did. x

8 dpo today and struggling not to test again. I really want to make it to Saturday at 10 dpo to test.

babytots, we'll be testing on the same day. Come on BFP!

Camichelle, implantation often doesn't occur until 7-10 dpo so it's still very very possible you can be pregnant. With my loss I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo so you never know. You'll have to let us know how testing goes tomorrow. My fingers are crossed for you

Fingers crossed for us both sil. I'm not counting on getting a bfp as 8dpo is way too early but I tend to get faint lines around 8/9dpo so here's hoping something shows.

Good luck for testing tomorrow Camichelle.

Hope everyone else is well. x

Thanks ladies! I'm still trying to be hopeful but I'm not really feeling it this month so I'm expecting a negative. If negative in the morning I'll go for X-ray's tomorrow afternoon and hopefully at least figure out what's wrong with my back. Good luck to everyone testing soon!
:dust:

Good luck to you all testing x

I've got the hospital this morning and I'm so anxiousx

How did the hospital go Tasha? What did they say hun? THinking of u x

Camichelle sorry to hear ur back is still causing pain - I wish yu a speddy recovery and fingers xd for a bfp for u hun - u deserve some good news!!

Babytots & Sil good luck for the testing tomorrow -- fingers xd for u both xx

Afm - sick all week with flu & to top it all got af yesterday so stuck in pj's and feeling pretty crap - does seem like this ttc when ur older is just pretty crap & at 43 I'm starting to wonder whether it really is just too late for me -- sigh - sorry ladies I'm usually very optimistic about ttc but I'm really just wondering whether my eggs are just too old now ............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->