TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

:rofl: I know you like to test early, so that is why I asked. :haha: I will keep everything crossed. Is your GP helpful? I don't know a lot about d&c's as I've not had one but maybe a chat with them and even ask about progesterone testing at 7dpo?

MommytoLBG when do you TTC again?

Yazzy, jut huge hugs. A new year and a new beginning.

:rofl: I know you like to test early, so that is why I asked. :haha: I will keep everything crossed. Is your GP helpful? I don't know a lot about d&c's as I've not had one but maybe a chat with them and even ask about progesterone testing at 7dpo?

Ha ha thanks luvvie!! Yeah I will go along and ask for a gyne referral I guess (if no bfp) I've had 3 full cycles of random spotting now. I thought the cyclogest may stop it but nope!

Oh yazzy! That's horrible! So glad you're okay!

Congrats Tasha! H&H 9 months.

I'm doing better from my car accident. Still pretty sore though. Managed to get in 2 nights of bd'ing so hoping it was enough. 1dpo for me.

8dpo today, so close to testing territory!! Still spotting despite the cyclogest. Had horrible PMT symptoms yesterday but today I feel fine. No cramps tho, which usually means not pregnant..

Tasha congrats on your bfp hun I really hope it's your rainbow baby. How are you feeling?

Dan-o sorry to hear you are spotting again I really hope it doesn't effect a potential baby from implanting. I agree about seeing someone about it if no bfp this month. Fingers crosse for you that you get you sticky bfp though. When do you plan on testing?

Yazzy- big hugs hun I'm so sorry to hear you have had an ectopic thinking of you. Hope the time away from ttc helps and it's great you are feeling positive about the new year. Don't be a stranger please do keep posing here and keep us updated on how you are doing.

Mommy hope af arrives on time for you. When do you think you will start ttc again?

Camichelle sorry to hear you was in a car accident I hope your recovering ok? Have you ov'd yet?

Sunshine sounds like you have had a busy month too. Good heck with your 2ww! Clearblue did the same with me too when I applied in June it was for 3 months I think but then I got my bfp so sent the kit back. This time it's for a month.

Think I've caught up with everyone now.

Afm positive opk today earlier then normal usually it's not til cd20 which is 3 days away. Hopefully get to dtd tonight and tomorrow. DH is back at work Saturday so not sure if I'll be able to persuade him into dtd again.

Really hoping for an August baby! X

Excuse my typos on my phone and my connection is really crap at the moment. X

Well I caved tonight at 8dpo. That's pretty good for me lol.
Squinter in gallery, will dutifully poas again tomorrow morning lol :dohh:

Good luck babytots, hope you catch that rainbow egg!!

Thanks babytots. I will keep checking in on everyone and see how you are all doing.

I'll be waiting for my first AF and hoping this arrives just before Christmas (after an ectopic they say 6-10 weeks for AF) then I'll happily get back to ttc.

Ladies, mind if I join in? I am currently 1dpo today! I'm so excited to have my first ovulation happen so quickly after I lost my sweet baby (5w6d miscarriage). I still find myself longing for what would have been, but at the same time ovulation was so exciting that for the first time in awhile it has me looking forward to the future again with a beautiful rainbow baby.

Good luck everyone!

Dan-o I'm so happy for you and its fab that you get to join Tasha and can support each other. I have everything crossed for you both. Hopefully I will catch that egg and get a nice bfp in 2 weeks time too.

Yazzy hope af doesn't keep you waiting too long then :) A christmas bfp would be lovely wouldn't it.

Sil of course you can join us hun. I'm so sorry for your loss but thats great you have ovulated we can hold hands together. This is my 3rd cycle after losing my baby in August and I will probably ovulate today or tomorrow. x

Dan-I how exciting! Can't wait to see a pic!

Welcome Sil! Sorry for your loss but yeah for O!

I'm feeling better as far as my cuts and bruising from the accident but having a lot of back pain. Uggggg. I'm 4dpo so into the TWW though .....so fx'd!

Good luck on your 2ww hun hope you get your bfp! Glad you are doing a bit better.

Afm neg opk yesterday which I'm surprised about as usually get 2 days of positive opks. This one is the day before yesterday's it's definately positive isn't it? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Thanks so much for letting me join ladies :)
Babytots, that opk looks so close to being positive. Once mine goes negative it goes from very dark to very light. Could your urine be too diluted etc? I actually never got a positive opk with fmu I always had to use smu or afternoon urine. Maybe try again just to be sure.

Thanks sil this one is definately positive. The one I did yesterday was negative so I'm guessing I have ov'd just find it strange that a) I've ovulated early then usual and b) I only have one positive opk as opposed to 2.

Looks like I am now on the 2ww yay! Going to drag so much! x

Babytots oops! I read your origional post wrong and looked at your opk upside down! You are right that is a definite positive :) welcome to the tww!! You and I are very close in our cycles maybe we can be testing buddies. When do you usually test?

Lol thats ok. I'm going to try and hold of testing til 9/10dpo if I can. When do you plan on testing hun? x

I'm 2dpo today and am hoping to hold out until 10dpo, but I'm never able to make it that far haha. I have a bunch of internet cheapies ready, so we'll see. With my last pregnancy (that ended in MC at 5w6d) I didn't get my BFP until 12 dpo and I was convinced I was out, so I have to keep reminding myself to keep my hopes up even as I get closer to AF.

Lol you sound as bad as me. I have a bunch of i.c' s too but I'm going to do my best not to test early as I was so disappointed last month when I tested early and wasted my frers lol. x

Thanks babytots a Christmas or January bfp would be an amazing way to start the year. I think because I know I have to wait until after my first AF I'm actually quite chilled about it. Plus I'm pretty tender after surgery because I had so much blood lost they had to wash out my whole abdomen, yuk! So I don't even want to think about ttc yet lol!

Welcome sil! I'm taking a back seat on here because my miscarriage turned into a ruptured ectopic last week. I am however cheering everyone on from the sidelines and will be actively joining back in the New Year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->