• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Mommy - I'm doing ok today thanks. Feeling brighter about everything again now and will try to relax this cycle but will still be ttc at the right time.
It is hard when you hear colleagues etc falling pregnant. I'm glad I'm self employed and don't have that to deal with!

Hoping - I understand that frustration and pain when there are new babies in your family etc. it will be your turn soon and your baby will be so special and wanted :)

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Girls!!!! Where are you all? It's gone so quiet. How are you all?

I'm still here, all ok. How are you?
Just waiting to O so no news here yet!

Hi. I'm here too. Nothing much going on. O day was Saturday (or Sunday) but we didn't bd for baby. So it will definitely be another month for us.

I'm here too but so bummed. I was in a car accident yesterday (not my fault) and totaled my car. I'm very sore and having a lot of back pain and just my luck I should O this week but too sore to do much b'ding. Uggggg such bad timing!

Oh no sorry to hear that Camichelle, glad you got out ok.

Think my O is going to be around cd30 grrr hate waiting so long!

Hi ladies I've meen MIA whilst visiting my inlaws. Hope your all doing ok. Will try and catch up properly at some point.

Nothing much to report here cd12 and another 10 days to wait til ov. x

All quiet here as well. Fertile window has come and gone already. No opks or anything this month, just BDed whenever. Af due next weekend-ish. :flower:

Camichelle, so sorry to hear about your accident :hugs:

Camichelle how are you doing?

Fingers crossed for you dano.

Babytots hope you're enjoying the visit.

How's every one?

I'm due af today/tomorrow. Not tested yet, can tell I'm not preg x

Oooh hoping you are wrong Tasha, and there's a suprise bfp waiting for you xx

Well bit of an update girls as I'll be taking a break from the site until the New Year.
As you know I had my 'miscarriage' and so called period after that. All cleared by hospital etc. Yesterday I got admitted to hospital with severe stomach pain and bleeding, emergency surgery this morning for an ectopic!! Lost a tube and needed a blood transfusion but recovering well and so pleased I could see my daughter today.

What a weekend! Taking a break from ttc til maybe early next year while I have some much needed me time.

Good luck girls, wishing you all a sticky bean soon.

Oh gosh you poor thing!! Can't believe this got missed, you must be furious!
Thank goodness you are ok (or as ok as possible given what's just happened)
Wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs:

HI all, sorry I haven't been around for a while had my birthday, then my sister came to visit from New Zealand (I hadn't seen her for 9 years) then away fro the weekend for a 40th party, then my little fella was 8 on 25th October and just spent yesterday hosting a birthay party for 14 kiddies - completely had enouhg of paries, organising and running around like a nutter!.

Camichelle so sorry to hear about your car crash!! - glad you got out in one piece & hope ur feeling better - did u manage to get some bding in in the end?

Yazzy OMG! u poor thing - my sister had a similiar situation rushed to hospital with leeding & pain & they had to take a tube - her situation sounds a bit like urs in that they didn't diagnose it & then it became life threatening - she was really pissed off with the hospital as well as they clearly failed to check her over properly! She went onto have a final healthy baby with the one tube so fingers xd for u when u r ready physically & mentally to start ttc again - good luck anyways hun.

Mommy how r u doing? R u ttc at the moment or holding off still? Hope ur well babe xx

Babytots how r u hun? Hope all good with u x just fyi I got approved fro the CB trial earlier this year & then before I got started they paused it - they came back recently an said I coud start again but only for 1 month (!!!**!!) I was like wtf there seemed to be nopoint doing it for one month I might as well just go and buy their product for one month so I declined - I don't know if it was something to do with my age as I turned 43 recently!? I'm notsure if other women have had the same experience all seems a bit odd ........ anyway hope ur well x

Hoping & Dano - how are you both doing?

Sorry if I have missed anyone x

Afm cd 16 today I think I o'd on cd 14 & got 3 bd's in every second day befoe that so have reasonable chance this month -- but I'm feeling a bit bad as I have been working really long hours recently & have a serious addiction to coffee at the moment so feeling very guilty that that will stop my chances! Sigh .... will probably have to do a detox to try to get off it! Anyway hope all u ladies are well xx

Yazzy I am so sorry, that sounds so traumatic :hugs:

Sunshine, that sounds so busy. Fingers crossed for you as plenty of people get pregnant drinking caffine (and worse).

Dan-o when will you start testing?

How's everyone else?

AFM, AF didn't show over the weekend, I was crampy this morning so thought af would arrive but it never. So now 1/2 days late. I get achey calf muscles as a pre AF symptom and have them, but I went to London today and the science museum, harrods etc in high heels, so I don't know if the ache is pre AF or that. I guess I will see what happens tomorrow and buy a test if need be.

How are you all?

I tested

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
Knew it!! Congrats Tasha, your turn for your rainbow now, have a good feeling xxx

Thank you Dan-o, I hope so and I hope you all join me with the BFP's soon. When will you test?

Hi girls!

Congrats Tasha!!! H&H 9 months. Fx this is your rainbow!

Yazzy ~ I am so sorry for all that you have been through. Take the time you need and recover.

Camichelle ~ hope you are feeling better after your accident?

Sunshine ~ busy time for you!! Wow. I myself am addicted to coffee at the moment as well...fx this is your bfp month!

Hi dan-o! Hi Hoping! Hi babytots!

Afm...nothing going on. af due again saturday. We haven't ttc yet...so no bfp for me this month.

Thank you ladies! It means a lot. I'm home and recovering now, it's taking my little girl a while to adjust as she knows she can't just jump in for a cuddle and I can't pick her up :(
Feeling positive for trying again in the New Year, have been told my fertility shouldn't be affected as my other ovary nav tube looks good and healthy, so onwards and upwards :)

And Tasha woo hoo congrats!!!

Thank you Dan-o, I hope so and I hope you all join me with the BFP's soon. When will you test?

Soon probably, but I'm only 6 or 7dpo today, so should wait at least 3+ more days really. I never ever learn :haha:

Spotting again despite taking cyclogest this month tho, not sure why. I've had this constantly since my last D&C, not sure if related or not really :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->