TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Ooh lovely lines there ladies. I had a dream last night that I got a positive pregnancy test. Not tested today but will try an ic again in the morning and going to get some frer at lunchtime for weekend testing if the witch doesn't show. I'm really scared of doing a frer too early as with the mc the lines were faint whereas with DD they were really dark so I don't want to create anxiety for myself. If my cycles have gone back to normal AF is due today.

I quite like being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) :D

Blumming heck Sunshine how scary :o

Hope you got a lovely bfp this morning Becks. I dreamt I was pregnant twice this month and got mine :)

Went to doctors today to try and get my bloods repeated to be told they don't repeat them unless there is a problem. Its the first I've heard. Even with my history they don't think it warrants a blood test. So now non the wiser as to wether this pregnancy is progressing or not until I get a scan next week. x

Beckz thinking of you!! Can't wait to hear your results from testing.

Babytots booo that stinks! I can't believe your doctor won't re-draw. When is your scan happening? My first scan won't be booked until after my appt on Monday where they do one last blood draw and paperwork.

Sunshine omg @ the break in :shock: glad you are ok xx

Good luck beck, fx for you!

Babytots, your gp is tighter than a ducks arse, but I think you're good!
Just get an early scan instead then!!! ;)

Sil how many betas have you had now?

I've had 2, two weeks apart, may get the result for the second tomorrow (did it on weds)

Yazzy how are you feeling hun?

Kelly, welcome. Sorry for your loss and slow hcg. Mine often does this, it drives me crazy. I hope you get your bfn soon xx

Cami, thinking of you, hope you are ok xx

Wow loads to catch up on, sorry I can't reply to each and every one of you...I can't remember exactly what point everyone is at!

Thank you to all who have asked after me. I am doing really well thanks, this week, 3 1/2 weeks since surgery and I am finally feeling back to myself again. I am able to do most normal things and have even been out walking the dogs today. I am still being careful but it is great to be able to run around after my little girl again!
I'm hoping my AF arrives at the end of next week, then ttc begins again!

Dan-o how are you feeling?

Babytots good luck for your scan next week.

Yes loads to catch up on!

I hope you're all okay. Beck I hope that's a sign for you.

Baby tots fab numbers IMO

Sunshine sorry about the break in

Yazzy I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Good luck for ttc.

Sil I hope you are okay. How's everyone?

AFM scan tomorrow x

Ooh good luck Tasha, will be thinking of you tomorrow.:thumbup:

Well BFN this morning and as of now still no AF. Bought 2 Frer's at lunch time today. Really gonna try and hold out till Monday to test again now. Was a bit crampy yesterday morning so wondering if that might be implantation?

Pft it costs the NHS next to nothing to take and process a blood test.

Glad you are feeling ok Yazzy :)

Tasha, cheering you on for tomorrow, I hope everything is just perfect with this baby! :cloud9:

Thanks for your kind words ladies xx we have impoved security and feeling much better now -- really hoping they catch them from the fingerprints and get some scum off the streets! Got + OPK on Tuesday so well and truly in the 2WW!! & just have to see - not too bothered this month as want to give the coq10 a chance to work a bit & Xmas is a great distraction .......... although not sure how to feel as xmas approaches as got my first bfp of the 4 I have had this year just before xmas eve & yet still no baba! Oh well no point dwelling ......

Tasha that's so exciting about your scan tomorrow hope it all goes well - will be thinking of u x

Babytots sorry they won't draw any more blood - when is your scan is it next week hun?

Yazzy glad to hear ur feeling better! - at least the time seems to have gone quite quickly for u hun and u will be able to try again soon.

Dan-o hope ur feeling well hun & everything progressing well x

Sil how r u? How far along r u now?

Becks fingers xd for ur BFP & Kelly how r u doing?

Hope that is everyone and I haven't missed someone xx

Thanks ladies I can ring and book in Monday so probably be Tuesday or Wednesday I get seen for a scan.

Yazzy glad to hear you are doing well.

Tasha good luck tomorrow at your scan got everything crossed.

Becks sorry you got a bfn hope you get a bfp on a frer when you next test.

Sunshine hope the police find who did it. Good luck on your 2ww! X

Well I finally got a bfn on an ic. It didn't turn positive for the first 10 mins. Then I tossed it but checked the bin later and there were two lines. That doesn't really count does it? 😝

No I think if it was negative in the first 10 minutes then it's negative.

Tasha how did you get on today? Been thinking about you :)

Still no AF for me........ Boobs aching slightly and I feel a bit swollen in my tummy also if I stand up too quick I get a pulling sensation in my side, ouch! DH asked me if AF has arrived earlier and I said 'nope' and he said 'you can't be pregnant again so soon surely?' Ha ha! Roll on Monday!

Hope everyone else is well :)

Hugs Kelly what test did you use? I found with previous pregnancies when testing early my bfp didn't show til after the time limit. I would perhaps test again in a couple of days. Hopefully you will get a bfp.

Hugs Beckster hope you get a bfp or af arrives soon for you. Fingers crossed its the former and not the latter.

Dan-o, Tasha and Sil how are you all doing?

Sunshine,mommy and yazzy what cd/dpo are you all now?

Camichelle hope your doing ok hun been thinking of you lots.

Afm can't seem to shift this cold properly been lingering for ages now. Feel fine in myself just my noser is constantly blocked.

Nausea is getting worse yay!! Still able to cope with it which I'm thankful for. In previous pregnancies (with my most recent being an exception) I was really ill with morning sickness and couldn't eat a thing. This time I am able to eat and the nausea tends to go once I do. Its just finding things I want to eat as I have zero appetite. Just 2 days now til I can book in with the epu. So nervous! x

Just ticking along here, same as you with no appetite. I'm just grazing all day. Chocolate seems appealing which is annoying, I gave up sweets and sugar back in the summer!

Babytots maybe it's pregnancy rhinitis, I had that real bad with DS1, had to keep tissues by the bed to blow my nose every time I woke up! Yuck!

Will they scan you quite quick after you ring you think? Or wait a few days/week?

Thanks babytots! I'm actually trying for a bfn right now after my mc. So bizarre to not want to see 2 lines!

I have a question about opks. Does anyone here use them?

Beck, Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

Thank you, dano.

Sunshine, Im glad you got better security :hugs: fingers crossed for the tww. Do you test early?

Kelly that's a negative but it does sound like a teeny bit lingering IMO. I use opk! Can I help?

Babytots yay for symptoms :haha:

How's everyone?

Afm it was a good scan, perfect size, heart beat. So pleased.

I'm an opk-er too kelly. X

Tasha so so pleased for you, as you already know! X

I've stopped spotting now after completely forgetting my progesterone on Friday! Silly me! It was probably just breakthrough spotting but never nice to see, especially when its bright red!

:hugs: dano. It will be break through but heart in mouth moment isn't it?

You back on the progesterone now?

Yeah my Saturday morning dose didn't stay in long either, but I didn't really think twice until I realised I'd forgotten Fridays! Dumbass springs to mind lol!
I took another one when I noticed the spotting in the afternoon (and realised my mistake) and another before bed! I was cramping too, that's stopped now too x

I have had problems with spotting and a luteal defect since my last D&C, so maybe I do actually need the progesterone support now? Ovaries getting old lol!

Sounds like you do hun. Do you take from bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->