TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Yes, but I actually took from a few days DPO this cycle as an experiment to see if it helped my luteal phase/lining. Must have done something! Lol

I've had 3 bfn cycles this year (been pregnant the rest of the time) with luteal phases of 6,10 and 9 days.

Yikes it really does sound like progesterone could of helped. Amazing such a simple thing.

Thanks babytots! I'm actually trying for a bfn right now after my mc. So bizarre to not want to see 2 lines!

I have a question about opks. Does anyone here use them?

Ah sorry hun my mistake. Glad it was a bfn for you hopefully it means all the hcg is now out of your system.

I use opks too when ttc so fire away with your questions.

Dan-o never heard of that before it did start off as a cold as my boys have had it too and DH has now caught it from me. Constantly having to blow my nose though even though I don't feel ill anymore so maybe it could be.

Epu should book me in the next day hopefully sometimes it can be the same day depending on how busy they are. Means I'll have to go to the scan on my own as DH back at work Tuesday. Used to going to them on my own now though a he's either working of at home with the kids. When's your next scan hun?

Tasha the morning sickness is sooooo reassuring. My last pregnancy I just don't think my levels were rising properly as my nausea started off peaked and then dissapeared and by the time I lost the baby I felt normal. So the worse this sickness gets the better as it means the hormones are doing their job.

So so pleased your scan went well hun. When's your next one? X

I'm glad its reassuring you :) I remember you feeling really sick with the boys too.

In glad you won't have to wait long.

12th December. Feels forever away but I guess I will be two days off ten weeks by then so hopefully a nice hb and look more like a baby less like a duck :rofl:

Ok so my question about opks, do you slowly get more positive lines each day you test? Or is it negative for a long time then bam positive?

For me it goes quickly from negative to almost positive and then next day positive x

I'm the same as Tasha usually. Goes almost positive then positive next day, then ovulate about 24-36 hour later x

Thanks Tasha getting excited for the first scan now though be a bs or nerves when I go. Aww not too long to wait for your next one tough I know if your anything like me each day feels like a lifetime.

Kelly I get negatives for a while and then mine slowly darken. Once I get a positive I tend to get them 2 days in a row before getting negatives again. X

Babytots hope they get you in nice and quick! Yay for reassuring symptoms!

My next ones on the 10th when I see the consultant. I'll be a whole 8w lol!

Tasha I'm guessing you are on fortnightly scans too then? Will you get that all through? I'm hoping mine continue this time (or at least a few extra) as I usually just get chucked out into the mainstream system at 10 weeks, and have to top up with private scans for my own sanitys sake!

It goes feel ages away, two weeks is long :dohh: When will you ring?

It's hard isn't it dano? They expect you to be fine after 12 weeks if it is 'just' earlier loses. After Riley Rae was born they realised that they shouldn't of taken me off meds as it cost her life and could of cost me mine (I got a dvt) so they agreed to loads of stuff to appease me including growth scans fortnightly from 16 weeks. We shall see at my booking in if they hold true to that though.

Scarey stuff Tasha, are you on blood thinners day to day, or just during pregnancy?
You definitely need to put your foot down if they don't comply!! :grr:

Just pregnancy as it's the hormones that make my blood super sticky. It was shortly after delivery that happened.

I will, I have it all in writing so hopefully no fight :)

Are they supportive hun?

My lot? My EPU are great, always been the same 3 ladies who I know quite well now!
As for the CLC team, always been very blasé, and one of my midwives is terrible, but I'm not having it this time. I'm actually pretty scared of a late loss.

I'm glad the epu are good! Grrrr for crap mw. That's understandable hun, loss at any gestation opens your eyes to all the other loses there are x

Morning everyone :)

Well still no AF so got up at silly hours this morning to POAS and it's a BFP, eek!

I had my suspicions, felt really sick yesterday morning and boobs were aching. Right now I'm swinging between excited and petrified!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
Oh my!! There's no denying that line!! Wow, congratulations hun <3

Yay becks!! That is a crazy strong line! Congratulations!

Afm, finally got my bfn this morning. Hopefully I'll ovulate soon! My opk got a bit darker yesterday.

Yay for bfn at last kelly! :hugs:
Hoping you get your super sticky bfp asap!

I'm still getting over the shock!

Going to ring the Dr on Wednesday to book in with the midwife, I'm 5+1 if you date from my mc. Do you reckon I would get an early scan because I haven't had an AF in between?

Babytots - did you manage to speak to your epau today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->