TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey Ladies how are you all? Babytots sounds like they sent you around the houses but glad you finally got the results and at least they can keep it in check through your next PG fingers xd.

Mommy how are you doing? Where are you at in your cycle hun?

Afm - I thought I was O last weekend but sorry for TMI due to loads of EWCM since Thursday I think it may actually be in the next day or so. MY hcg dropped after the mmc by Thursday but today I got an almost + not sure what is happening!? 3 weeks yesterday (Friday) since started bleeding so its prob just my body getting back on track. WE have been DTD anyway just to see hwat happens ......

Hi, we lost our son at 29 weeks at the beginning of June and I think I might be pregnant already. We decided after July that we'd start trying again but didn't think it would happen again this quickly. I was supposed to get my AF yesterday but I haven't had anything yet. I am never late so I think I might be prego :|

So sorry for the loss of your son at 29 weeks Baybee - I cannot imagine what that must have been like to go through sending you big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, we lost our son at 29 weeks at the beginning of June and I think I might be pregnant already. We decided after July that we'd start trying again but didn't think it would happen again this quickly. I was supposed to get my AF yesterday but I haven't had anything yet. I am never late so I think I might be prego :|

I'm so sorry for you loss hun. I was the same when I lost my daughter wanted to try again it was the only thing that helped me get through it knowing that her death wouldn't be in vain and we would hold a healthy baby in our arms. Have you tested yet hun I have my fingers crossed for you!

Hey Ladies how are you all? Babytots sounds like they sent you around the houses but glad you finally got the results and at least they can keep it in check through your next PG fingers xd.

Mommy how are you doing? Where are you at in your cycle hun?

Afm - I thought I was O last weekend but sorry for TMI due to loads of EWCM since Thursday I think it may actually be in the next day or so. MY hcg dropped after the mmc by Thursday but today I got an almost + not sure what is happening!? 3 weeks yesterday (Friday) since started bleeding so its prob just my body getting back on track. WE have been DTD anyway just to see hwat happens ......

Thanks sunshine hopefully they will take good care of me when I fall pregnant next.

It sounds like we will be on a 2ww together. I got a positive opk on Thursday but think I may have ovulated Saturday as I had ewcm in abundance. Not feeling hopeful that I'll get my bfp though as I've been away in London with my daughters all weekend and only managed to bd wednesday and Thursday. Just hope those girl swimmers have managed to make it there since they live longer.

I've just realised we both started bleeding on the same day my bleeding started the Friday too :hugs: maybe its a sign our angels are together.

Keep me updated on how you get on in your 2ww. I really hope its sticky bfps for the both of us.x

Hi ladies. Good morning and happy Monday.

Baybee ~ so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I can't imagine the pain of your loss...we lost our baby at 10 weeks and I was devastated. I agree with babytots, the one thing that helps me through the pain of our loss is the hope that we will someday soon hold our baby in our arms. Have you tested yet?

babytots and sunshine ~ fxd for both of you!

babytots ~ about the swimmers...we conceived our daughter that way. DH left for hunting camp and we did bd before he left, but a few days prior to O and the next month we got our bfp. So it is possible!

afm, I am cd 23. 10 dpo (based on opks and cm) but we didn't bd like we should have so more than likely out this month. AF due sunday (9-14) but last month she arrived on cd 26, so we will see...

Next month (well end of this month into Oct) is the month we hope is our month. After the mmc, we were not trying until at least 3rd cycle, then it went to ntnp, so this next fertile window for me will be the end of the month, so we will bd lots after this af. I assume if we bd at least every other day until O, we could hit right??

I really hope that's the case for me mummyLBG and we haven't missed that egg.

I have my fingers crossed that you get a bfp and are surprised but if not then yes doing the deed every other day around ov will give you a great chance at catching that egg. X

How is everyone doing. I'm fed up of being on the 2ww now I just want it to hurry so I can either get my sticky bfp or gear myself up for another cycle.

I'll be testing on Sunday if I can hold out that long. I'll be about 9dpo then. x

babytots ~ fx for you!

AF is due for me sunday. So if she doesn't arrive, I will test. But having pms-y type symptoms and she came on cd 26 last month so we will see.

Good luck for when you test Sunday hun hope af doesn't show her face.

AFM 7dpo now and I caved in and tested (yes I know far too early but long term poas addict here lol). I got a squinter of a line but not reading too much into it as I know ic tests are crap at giving false lines. Going to test with a better test tomorrow. x

Ooh babytots fingers xd for you hun sounds promising! When are you going to test again hun? Mommy hope you are not out this month babe fingers xd for you too xx

Afm - no idea when or if I O'd so just going with flow and seeing if I get af in the next couple of weeks - cd 29 today so will see what happens!

Thanks sunshine I'm going to test in the morning with a more reliable test. I'm not pinning my hopes in it though. Did get some sharp stabbing pains in my right side earlier which feels very similar to the implantation cramps I got when newly pregnant with Jessica and the boys. So I'm hoping thats a good sign :)

I have my fingers crossed for you that af doesn't show and that you get a lovely sticky bfp. I hope all 3 of us do! When do you expect af to show sunshine? x

Thanks sunshine I'm going to test in the morning with a more reliable test. I'm not pinning my hopes in it though. Did get some sharp stabbing pains in my right side earlier which feels very similar to the implantation cramps I got when newly pregnant with Jessica and the boys. So I'm hoping thats a good sign :)

I have my fingers crossed for you that af doesn't show and that you get a lovely sticky bfp. I hope all 3 of us do! When do you expect af to show sunshine? x

Well did u test this morning babytots? Any news hun?? That is mad that we both started our cycle after mc on same day - I am on cd30 today and to answer ur question I have absolutly no idea when to expect af. Like u I had tons of EWCM, mine started a week ago THursday for abut 3/4 days and so I thought I might O last Monday but I have since had twinges in my right ovary yesterday and again today so I feel like O might not have happened yet or might not even happen!!!!?? No idea what is going on .... I think I would expect to get af about a week from now or something but no idea really! Let us know ur news anyway hun and finger xd for u xx fingers xd for u too mommy if u r going to test tomorrow xx :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its crazy isn't it I'm taking it as a good sign that our angels are together. Cd30 here too and af is due in roughly 5 days. I've had ewcm on and off since ov'ing so you never know it might be a good sign for you.

I had horrible stabbing pains in my right side last night so I'm hoping it might of been baby implanting.

Yes tested today results inconclusive lol. I think I see lines but then I think my eyes are just wanting to see something that really isn't there iykwim. Anyways one of my tests from today can be found here.

Mommy how are you doing? x

Hi girls.

Babytots ~ I checked out your test. It's hard for me to see a line because I am on my phone right now...it gets too blurry when i make it large, but reading the others comments, it sounds like they see a line! Fx it gets darker!

Afm...AF showed up today so on to next month. Tough few days...yesterday would have been our 20 week u/s...we would know boy or girl now. Instead I am dealing with the reality of our loss...the only comfort is knowing that my body is back to old cycle and we can conceive so....I have hope.

Thanks hun. I'm so sorry af got you good luck with this next cycle. Scan dates are so hard aren't they :( I would have been having my 12 week one next week instead I'll be seeing pics of my friends scans who were due around the same time as me.

Thinking of you and your angel x

Well I'm in limbo today I tested and bfn so god knows whats going on with my body. Theres a shadow line on test now its dried but nothing that screams your pregnant at me. So fed up! Af due in 3-4 days so just want her to hurry and then its another 3 weeks to wait before I ov again *sigh* why is this never easy :( Should of been 13 weeks now and having my 12 week scan :cry: x

So sorry babytots...I know how you feel. Every Monday, I wake up and think today would have been this...etc...so hugs your way...:hugs:

As for the test...with our second, I tested in the evening (af was already late at this point) and it was negative. I cried. But next morning, hubbie happened to look in the can (it was laying on top still in our bathroom) and it had a faint line. We didn't get too excited because it says do not read after the 10 minutes. So I quickly poas and it came back positive. You neve know. The shadow could be a positive, just not strong enough hcg yet.

The first cycle of birth control I got pregnant which was followed by an early mc. The cycle after that I was pregnant again but lost the baby at almost 15 weeks (baby was 11 weeks). So....after all of that (and a D&C) we were encouraged to wait 2 cycles. We are now trying!

Sorry about your losses!
We did try straight away...well as soon as it was possible for me to get pregnant. My first son was stillborn, and I thought if I didn't try straight away I never would. I did get pregnant 3 months after the birth but had a m/c at 5-6 weeks. The following month I got pr with my second son.

I really hope everything will work out for you!xxx

Hey Ladies how are you doing? Mommy sorry to hear the witch got you - as you say on to next month - it will happen for you soon hun just keep the faith xx : ) Babytots how are you doing? I'm just wondering how you can be so precise hun after your mc to know that af was due 3-4 days time?? You and I started bleeding the same day and I have no idea what is going on with me ..... have sore boobs and I've had constant twinges on the right ovary where I think I O'd from (if I did O!!) but have no idea when to expect af so intesrested to hear how you know hun xx

Hi ladies well af showed up for me a day before I expected her to :( But at least we can hold hands mommy and hopefully get our bfps together.

Sunshine I did ovulation predictor tests and I ovulated on the same day I normally ovulate in a cycle so I knew when to expect my period to come as it usually comes 13 days afer I ovulate. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->