TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hi Ladies, I really want to join in on the conversation as I don't know where I fit in. First, and foremost, I am so sorry for all of your losses. I did read a substantial amount of posts prior to, just not the ones from the very beginning. I'm so glad to hear that some ladies are having their bfps. That's always a blessing to see. There are a lot of MC threads but for some reason this one really grabbed my attention.
I had a spontaneous MC on 9/5 at 11w2d after hearing a very strong HB at 10w1d. I woke up to cramps at about 1:10am and then 15 minutes later after my hubby put me in the shower (I guess he thought that would help:shrug:) I started bleeding continuously. I had a D&C on 9/8 to get rid of the rest of the placental tissue because I went through agonizing pain that whole weekend and didn't want to do it naturally. Now I'm waiting for my 1st period. I was supposed to wait for 2 weeks to have intercourse by doctor's orders but I only lasted one week. Yep Monday night, I dtd and for some stupid reason my DH decided to let it out in me (sorry tmi) which I asked him not to because I know my lining is not strong enough to hold baby if it did MAGICALLY happen then...Anywho, just wondering if any of you ladies waited the full 2 weeks after to BD again? Or did you just wait after your period? I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant because I don't think you ovulate that early after a D&C, but I was just wondering how long did you actually wait to "try" again? TIA

Hey Ladies hope ur all having a lovely weekend : ) well the witch got me! I actually thought it was Friday but sorry for TMI it seems to have been old bleeding and just spotting so I think today is CD1 for me as it seems to be more af like - that means u and I r close together babytots if u got af the other day - what cd r u now hun? Glad to be getting back on track but bit odd about 2 days spotting before af - hopefully it's just body getting back on track following mc!? Mommy hope ur well babe xx

Welcome to new ladies and sorry to hear about ur losses x Hoping I waited until I got the all clear from the scan at hospital and then we started BD again so probably about 2 weeks after mc - I think if ur lining isn't strong enough it won't stick anyway but if it is and u get a healthy rainbow baba yipee!! If it's meant to be it's meant to be .....

Hi hopingcarter I'm so sorry for your loss sending a big hug your way :hugs: I wouldn't worry too much about the intercourse you had as 1 week after having a d+c would be far too early for you to ovulate. I had a d+c with my second loss and didn't ovulate til 2-3 weeks after.

We decided to try again straightaway after this m/c and waited until the bleeding had completely stopped before doing the deed. Now on my 2nd cycle since my loss.

Hugs sunshine so sorry she got you. I'm on cd5 now if it helps I had spotting too before my af showed up. Though was only in the evening and by the next day it was full flow sorry tmi lol. She's now left the building so just another 2 weeks to wait for ov.

I was thinking ladies shall I change the title of this post since we are posting regularly in it. People keep replying to my original question whereas the thread is more like a cycle buddy group iykwim. Any ideas for a title? x

Hey babytots glad to hear the witch has been and gone for u!! and also I'm glad to hear u had some of that spotting as well - I was worried about what it was!! Sorry for TMI but I now kind of think it is just my body clearing out as af is here now in full flow and I'm feeling good now ready to get back on track : )

Not great with names but what about something like 'Waiting (not so patiently!) for our Rainbows........' sorry if that is crap but can't think of anything else xx

Anyway hun stay positive and lets hope we all get our BFP's this month : )

Thanks hun it's been a strange af much heavier then normal so I'm glad she's gone like you I think my body was just having a good clearout. Hopefully it means our wombs are all ready for a sticky baby to grow in there.

I like that name title I'll have a think too and come up with something x

Hi girls. Emotional day today...not sure why. But very sad.

I do like the name. I'll try and think something up too, but that title does fit who we are and what we are trying to accomplish

Thanks ladies for the welcome and thanks for responding....

Thank you babytots and Sunshine, I knew I didn't ovulate but my poor DH has high hopes for everything lol

I guess I'm waiting for my first period then. I haven't had any bleeding since the day of my D&C so I'm really in the dark as to when AF will arrive. I wanted to try and do some tracking this time around, but I'm so oblivous to temping and checking for CM and charting so I'm looking online for something simplied for those processes, but the wait on AF seems like forever. My OB said it's not going to be like any other AF though, I just hope it's not monstrous:nope:

O I'm sorry ladies, I just read what the objective of the title change was originally for. I'm pretty sure I'm too early to be a buddy seeing as though I haven't gotten my AF yet and I see a couple of you guys haven't at least one already.

Sorry for the intrusion. Thanks for the responses anyway

You are more than welcome to join us Hoping. You are trying for your Rainbow too!

Hi girls. Emotional day today...not sure why. But very sad.

I do like the name. I'll try and think something up too, but that title does fit who we are and what we are trying to accomplish

Hey mommy hope ur ok hun - sending u a big virtual hug xx do u know why u r / were feeling sad babe? Hope ur feeling better anyway - keep smiling babe life is too short to be sad xxxx:hugs::hugs:

O I'm sorry ladies, I just read what the objective of the title change was originally for. I'm pretty sure I'm too early to be a buddy seeing as though I haven't gotten my AF yet and I see a couple of you guys haven't at least one already.

Sorry for the intrusion. Thanks for the responses anyway

Hey Hoping no intrusion hun -we r all trying too have rainbow babas and ur welcome to join us while we wait!! Hopefully it is just a matter of time for us all xx I know I've had 3 chems & 1 mmc this year so feel like I'm due a bit of good luck!! & if we can all keep each other positive whilst we wait that can only be a good thing :thumbup:

Thanks so much ladies!! I'd be really happy if I could join :happydance: I was just reading that you ladies had already had your first AF already and are in the "trying" process, and I thought it would be too late for me to be a buddy since I technically can't try until after my AF (which I'm still waiting on lol)

I just want to wish all you ladies lots of :dust: and I truly do hope you get your bfps this cycle!

I hope everyone has a good day today

Big hugs mummy I hope today has been a better day for you. The down days suck don't they :(

Hoping you are more then welcome to keep on posting in here we are all aiming for the same thing and it tends to take me at least 6 months to get a bfp so I'll probably be in it for the long haul. Hope your af shows up soon how many days has it been since the d+c now?

Afm nothing happening much just want ov to hurry up now lol. I'll change the title once I get on my p.c but post in here beforehand so you ladies know before I do x

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down Mommy:hugs: I get those days too and I'm sure there's more to come, but I pray they get a little easier for us both so that this road to trying again would be more enjoyable....

Thanks Babytots! As of today, it's been 17 days since my D&C. I've never charted my cycles or tracked it really, just an app on my phone, but that was just more so putting in when AF started and ended. My hubby wanted to try for a baby and that first month we got pregnant. I didn't even know when I ovulated the first pregnancy :dohh: I'm so oblivious to all of the charting and tracking. Help is more than welcome. Right now I'm just playing the waiting game, then I'll try to keep better track after AF shows up.

Hi girls. Thank you for the hugs. back at you in return :hugs:

I posted on the other thread that we decided to wait until probably November now. I am doing better emotionally, like you all said, we have our good days and bad days. I think the ttc business was just really stressing me out. So maybe we need a little break. I will still like to be part of the group though if thats ok with you all??

Hey ladies, I've just found this thread and it would be great to join please.

Bit of background, I had a mmc back in 2011, then had my amazing daughter in 2012. We started ttc for baby no 2 and luckily I got pregnant on the 3rd attempt but last week I had a mc :( I just started bleeding at 6 1/2 weeks.

Have no idea when my cycles will return but we will be ttc our 2nd rainbow baby as my daughter was the first :)

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Hi ladies, hope there's space for another.
I have had one AF, but wasn't bfn for the beginning of that cycle, so everything was a bit all over the place. I started my first 'proper' cycle a few days ago.

We got our genetic results back for the baby today, a girl with trisomy 15. Xx

Aww :hugs: dan-o and yazzy. First and foremost, I'm so sorry for your losses, but I am glad you guys are doing better and hopping on the trying train again! Yazzy, well it's not good circumstances, but at least we can wait on first AF together. I have my FX for all of us. We should be seeing those BFPs soon!!

I'm so jealous of everyone here tho lol, almost everyone got to see the witch at least once already haha...still waiting. I think I'm more excited for the "trying" part (aka DTD). I mean we have plenty fun practicing, but it's really fun trying to catch that egg!! Oh well, I hope she comes next week or at the most the week after (I hope that's the last time I have to say that lol)

dan-0, how long did you wait for AF after?

Hi hoping :hugs:
I had my ERPC on 1st August and AF came on 26th (my due date for the Baby I lost in January!) still faintly positive on hpts during that AF, bfn about a week later. Spotted on and off that whole cycle and AF came 23rd September. I think I did ovulate but never got a positive opk.
My experince after my ERPC in January was exactly the same and I got pregnant on my first proper cycle (ended in natural 8w MC in May) and this one came along straight after that miscarriage.
Is been quite a year lol!

Xxx

Wow!! I know that's been quite the rollercoaster dan-o! I'm just happy to see that you still have your confidence and joy. So, there is a chance I may not know if I'm ovulating after my first AF. Boy, I really gotta pay attention to my body then, because I really want to try after this AF, BUT if it doesn't work I won't have any other choice but to wait again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->