TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hopingcarter...yes we can wait it out together for that first AF! Mine might be a while yet as my normal cycles are about 40 days long so who knows what will happen.

I started taking red raspberry leaf tablets as I heard it's very good for getting your uterus all back to normal again.

If you have stopped bleeding, can you dtd again? I just want us to get back to normal and not stress about ttc - although that's easier said than done!

Good luck ladies! The not knowing quite where you are in your cycle is a nightmare! Are you doing opk? Are you bfn yet? :hugs:

Yazzy, we've always ntnp as soon as the bleeding had stopped, never had an issue with it :) x

Woohoo :happydance: I hope yours come a little sooner for you than that 40 days Yazzy! I'm currently NTNP too only because of the 1 cycle wait, but I haven't had bleeding since the day after the d&c and we started DTD a week later and it hasn't caused any damage so far!

dan-0, I don't know how to do that yet or when to do that. I'm still searching online for days of when I should start that. From what I've been reading, most say to wait until after your AF to start tracking after a MC b/c things can be very difficult to track beforehand. I'm going to do that b/c I think that would be easier for me. It's not like I can do anything right now anyway. So I'm going to do the HPTs (for HCG leveling) and then the OPKs. I'm not sure about tempting, that's wayyy too much for me, and I see a lot of people get confused doing temps anyway and that would only frustrate me if my temps are fluctuating too much or not enough, nope I'm okay. Now for this CM and CP check, I'm trying to get the hang of that now. Hopefully, by that time I'll be able to tell the difference.

Hi girls. Thank you for the hugs. back at you in return :hugs:

I posted on the other thread that we decided to wait until probably November now. I am doing better emotionally, like you all said, we have our good days and bad days. I think the ttc business was just really stressing me out. So maybe we need a little break. I will still like to be part of the group though if thats ok with you all??

Hey mommy glad to hear u r feeling a little bit better - just take some time and relax and u will be feeling fully better before u know it xx oof course u must keep posting we would miss u if u didn't!!! :hugs:

Welcome to new ladies dan and jazzy so sorry to hear about ur losses - this whole ttc lark is v tough and full of rollercoasters but soo worth it when ur beautiful healthy baby arrives xx Babytots how are you doing hun? Hope everything is ok with u babe?

Afm - had first af after mmc & CD7 today so started OPK's yesterday & need to pin down my honey now when I get the chance!! LOl

Woohoo :happydance: I hope yours come a little sooner for you than that 40 days Yazzy! I'm currently NTNP too only because of the 1 cycle wait, but I haven't had bleeding since the day after the d&c and we started DTD a week later and it hasn't caused any damage so far!

dan-0, I don't know how to do that yet or when to do that. I'm still searching online for days of when I should start that. From what I've been reading, most say to wait until after your AF to start tracking after a MC b/c things can be very difficult to track beforehand. I'm going to do that b/c I think that would be easier for me. It's not like I can do anything right now anyway. So I'm going to do the HPTs (for HCG leveling) and then the OPKs. I'm not sure about tempting, that's wayyy too much for me, and I see a lot of people get confused doing temps anyway and that would only frustrate me if my temps are fluctuating too much or not enough, nope I'm okay. Now for this CM and CP check, I'm trying to get the hang of that now. Hopefully, by that time I'll be able to tell the difference.

Hoping u can get cheap OPK's and PG tests off amazon for about 9 pounds for 50 opk tests and 30 PG tests -- u can actually use the OPKs as PG tests as well - OPK's r very easy once u get the hang of them - I dont chart though as I know I would be crap at it lol good luck with OPK's anyway when you try them .....

Hugs Mommy of course you can stay on the thread. I hope the break does you some good and come November you are in a better place emotionally to ttc.

Welcome to the group Yazzy I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I hope you are blessed with your 2nd rainbow soon.

Dan-o Sending you the biggest of hugs your way :hugs: and thinking of your precious little girl. How are you feeling now you have the results?

Hoping I really hope that af arrives soon for you. I know what you mean with the jealously thing I get the same sometimes. I have a long wait for ov and I just want to ov already godammit lol.

Sunshine I'm not too bad thanks for asking. Had a bit of a crappy week which isn't really helping things but I'll get through it. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that jazz! cd11 here 2 weeks til I ov and thankfully hubby is off over that weekend so I'm feeling positive that we might catch this egg. Good luck with this cycle hun have everything crossed for you that you ov soon!

I'll be changing the name of this thread to TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows. Is that ok with you ladies? Once everyone has seen it I shall change it so no one gets confused.x

Thanks for the welcomes ladies!

My best friend has just told me she is pregnant...very early days but I am so happy for her (it is her first), I am a little envious though as you can imagine.

My wish is to get a sticky bfp before Christmas this year :)

My bleeding only lasted 6 days so am concerned that doesn't seem very long, am back for a scan on Thursday so hopefully I will find out if everything is looking ok.

We won't ttc until I get my first AF but will just let nature run it's course until then.

Hugs Yazzy I have several friends who were due the same month as me its hard not to feel envious but hopefully both you and I will be not far behind them with our sticky bfps.

6 days of bleeding sounds about ok. Obviously every woman is different but I found my first 2 losses were just like a period in terms of length of days. My most recent loss I had 4 days of heavy bleeding and then a few days after of on/off spotting. x

Thanks babytots, that's reassuring to hear about the bleeding. When I had a mmc I had a medical management and the bleeding lasted about 7/8 weeks, it was an awful time. Fingers crossed for our sticky bfp's soon!

Hugs Yazzy what a horrible experience for you :( When I had my mmc I opted for surgery. I don't know which is the lesser of two evils. :hugs:

Here's hoping hun.x

Hi Girls :hi:

I just experienced the loss of my first pregnancy at 6 weeks. I was bleeding all this past week, but the worst of it was on Friday when I passed the little sac. I wasn't really expecting that and it was pretty traumatic to experience. My husband and I have been having a lot of good cries together these past days. It was so early, so I know it wasn't as bad as it is for some who experience a loss later on in their pregnancy, but it was our first and we were so excited and already making preparations. We want a baby so badly and even though we have been so hurt by this loss we feel ready to try again as soon as possible. I just don't know when this bleeding will fully stop or when I will ovulate again. I have long, irregular cycles anyway so it's so hard to know. But I will be back to using OPKs and temping so hopefully that will help, and hopefully my body will heal up quickly.

It seems like everyone here is such a good support system to each other. Reading through this section has helped me a lot. Of course I knew how common miscarriages are, but you always pray it won't happen to you and when it does it's such a shock. I think one of the hardest parts is all the shiny excitement and feeling of possibility and positivity is drained from the experience of TTC because it's been marred by this horrible loss. We hadn't been trying for too long when we got our BFP so everything was all joy and possibility and now that feels tarnished. I know when we do finally get our baby it will feel all the more special, but something about the whole TTC process just feels darker to me now. Oh well, I want a baby more than anything right now and I know it will be so wonderful when we finally get there.

Condolences to all of you on your losses and I look forward to following along and reading about everyone's journey :)

HIYA Katie!! First, I'm so sorry for your loss as well BIG:hugs: to you hun. I understand exactly how you feel. I'm pretty sure we all do, even the ladies that have kids. Your words is exactly where me and my hubby are right now. Even though he has kids from a prev relationship, he wanted us to have our own baby since we're married and it's only "right" that we do lol. This was my first bundle of joy as well, and because I got pregnant the same month we started actually trying, I was naive enough to think that it was meant for us to have a baby (in our arms). BUT I have learned that GOD has HIS own plan, and it will happen in time. I'll probably never know why, but I'm okay knowing that he will give me my healthy baby. That's what's helped me "be ok", and I just pray that the TTC process for ALL of us ladies is more enjoyable and we get our BFPs soon.

AFM--well my hubby broke down yesterday. Just when I thought he'd gotten over it. For some reason, he thinks that it was his fault!! I'm just in shock that that would come out of his mouth. It kind of explains why he's been the way he has and wants to try again ASAP, but that's a lot to have on yourself, and I should know b/c for a minute there I blamed myself too when it first happened, but for a man I'm pretty sure that takes a bigger toll on his pride and conscience. I was just so overwhelmed last night because I had never seen or heard him be that emotional, and of course as a woman you feel like, nobody's going to understand how I feel if they haven't been through it, but I got the hint that maybe he did. Idk, it just has me thinking of how to comfort him. I tried my best last night, but I could tell this morning he was still bugged about it.

Hi Katie sending you a big hug I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you have wrote I can completely relate to you especially when it comes to trying again. You just don't have that same excitement as you once did :(

We all understand how you feel and I hope you find comfort here. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the bleeding stops soon and your cycles settle for you.

Hoping hugs to you and your hubby :hugs: its so hard for the men too isn't it. My hubby isn't one to show his emotions and thinks he has to stay strong for my sake but I know he is hurting as much as me. There are so many emotions attached to suffering the loss of a baby guilt and blame being 2 of the more obvious ones and I'm sure like your hubby men feel them too.

AFM having a crap day (well crap week/month) seems like there is one thing after another and I don't know how much more I can take :cry: I don't think I'll get my bfp this month as I am due to ov when hubby is working :(

Wish I could hit a rewind button and go back to July where everything was less complicated and I was back on cloud 9. x

Thanks babytots, it just caught me off guard because like your hubby, mine can suppress his feelings like none other, to the point where I think he just doesn't care. So, to see him in that vulnerable state was shocking. Even though I knew he was kind of hurt about it inside, he never verbally said anything excpet, "It's okay babe, we'll try again until we get our baby", that's it, that's all...'til yesterday. He let it all out, and I do mean all. I guess I was naive about men being less emotional than woman.
:hugs: to you though, because I know it's got to be frustrating especially not seeing that BFP every month. Then, to have your hubby away for working during that "once in month-time deal", has got to be aggrevating. I'll keep my FX that you get to BD next month during your big O time, or hopefully you get to sneak one in before the egg leaves, who knows. I'm rooting for ya either way! I pray it all gets better for you soon hun..

Welcome Katie, so sorry for your loss. I hope this group helps you when you are ready to ttc again.

Babytots sending you hugs, so frustrating when you know ov is going to happen when you can't do anything about it.

Hoping I have to admit I haven't really asked my oh how he is feeling. Somehow we have both bounced forward though and although gutted we are more than ready to get that sticky one!

It's nerve wracking when you do get a bfp...you never have that happy go lucky feel again do you :(

Yes Yazzy, that's exactly where I am too. I'm eager to start trying again and I know he is too. I just think that he needed to release that off of his mind. He asked me yesterday how long is it going to take for me to get my AF and I didn't have an answer lol. I think she maybe coming soon though because I've been feeling a little crampy and I can sense the changes in my hormones, that's how I always knew when I was getting AF pre-preg, so I know it should be in the next week or less. I'm just glad b/c the sooner she comes, the sooner we can get down to business :haha:

How's everyone feeling today? I hope a little bit better...

Oh gosh, so sorry everyone is having a rough time of things right now. Really wish we didn't have to go through this :hugs:

As for me I'm at peace about losing my 9th. Mainly because I know my little angel girl had a chromosome issue, so I know she couldn't have lived outside of my womb. I think most of my losses have been for the same reason (i know at least one other was) although I'll never know for sure.

I'm on CD10 today and starting to notice the beginning of my fertile window, hoping to ov in about 4 or 5 days! Hubby is NTNP from his point of view. I'm probably TTC as I cant help notice when I'm fertile lol! Hoping he's not ill when I ovulate, as both kids have a nasty cold and i've just come down with it! Arghh!

Dan-O you really inspire me. I love the fact that you're so calm and confident after those loses, nothing beats positivity. I'm trying to stay on that road because it makes my life (and sanity) so much easier. As for the illness, I know it stinks getting sick when you're TTC, especially if it's in your fertile window. I'm praying your family gets well soon :flower:

Hi girls :flower:

Wow this thread moves fast! Just played catch up. We have a wonderful group here :hugs:

We are all going through so much at the moment. Hugs to everyone. :hugs:

Losing a baby is such a life changing experience. Its been a little over 3 months and just today I had a good cry once again. It seems especially hard when ttc and af arrives instead of a bfp. And sometimes we don't realize how hard it is for our hubbies. I know I forget sometimes that I am not the only one that has had to deal with it. He lost a baby too. We are good at talking about it-him and I, but unlike him, I have all of you to help with those tough moments too.

And yes, I know our next bfp will be filled with anxiety, it will be very bittersweet, but I am prepared for it. Esp since it will mean that we will have our rainbow in our arms someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->