TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

Hey everyone! So much has been going on here and all good which is amazing to see!

Congrats baby tots and Sil so pleased your rainbows are here

And Sunshine and Cami I'm so so pleased for you both, lovely scan pic Cami.

As for me, still here with a bump :) only just overdue and don't feel like little one is for budging any time soon. Not really trying anything to bring labour on like I did last time as none of it worked so just trying to make the most of these last part of pregnancy.

Thanks for your kind words Sil, Cami, Yazzy and Becks - I'm taking one day at a time praying to get to the 12 week scan and see a healthy hb and get good screening results. I'm 8 weeks on Sunday so only a few more weeks to wait and off work for summer hold so will be nice to get some rest ....

Becks good luck to you hun xxx I always found vindaloo curry helped me and a membrane sweep! Hope it all goes well xxx did you find out sex hun or are you team yellow?

Yazzy how you doing hun? Hope you're well xxx

Hope babas are doing well Babytots and Sil xxx

Cami how are you? Hope all going smoothly for you hun? How many weeks are you now?

Ksierra hope you have success with your ttc journey xx

You're so close Beckzter!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear about your little rainbows arrival!

How are you Sunshine? I'm also just taking it one day at a time. So far so good although I only had the one scan at 7+2. I'll be 9 weeks on Monday! Eek!!! 😊 next scan is on the 19th.

Wishing you good luck ksierra!

How are the rest of the rainbows doing Sil, Tasha, and Babytots?

Cami and sunshine, my rainbow is doing wonderful :cloud9: thanks for asking! He is 4 weeks old today. I will attach a photo or two of him with DS1 (who absolutely adores him which is nice).

Cami, I'll be thinking of you on the 19th. I'm still so excited for your BFP and sticky baby. I always think of you because you had gotten your BFP at the same time as me when I got pregnant with Julian (my rainbow). How are you feeling? Any sickness?

Sunshine, I hope the next 4 weeks fly. Can't wait to see your baby on the 12 week scan and hear how it went. Keep busy and hopefully time will fly! How are you feeling?

Beck, 41 weeks - eek! Baby will be here soon :) I can't wait to hear the birth story. Hang in there mama, it'll be soon.

Ksierra, I don't think I ever welcomed you to the thread. Hope you are well and get your BFP soon :flower:

Yazzy, you are nearing the end too! I feel like you just got your BFP. That flew by (for me at least, haha)

Attachments

• 11029896_10100842922264017_4273611536716877524_n.jpg
    11029896_10100842922264017_4273611536716877524_n.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 11813536_10100836674813957_1106008770944954796_n.jpg
    11813536_10100836674813957_1106008770944954796_n.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 11800072_10100834785100957_1112958995025049339_n.jpg
    11800072_10100834785100957_1112958995025049339_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey guys! I got my :bfp: Wednesday night! !! Super nervous but excited

Your boys are beautiful Sil! Congrats again! You're so sweet to think of me. I've been doing okay. Been feeling pretty sick. Luckily no throwing up just nausea but I'm not complaining because I'm hoping it's a good sign this little one is in there for the long haul. Feeling pretty anxious for my scan on Wednesday. I'll be 10+2 and if all looks good I may just be able to breathe. (A little, lol)

Can't wait to see a great 12 week scan for you sunshine!

Any news Beck?

Congrats on your bfp ksierra. Hoping this is your rainbow!

Sil congratulations again xxx ur little Julian is gorgeous and u have a beautiful family u must be very proud xxx thanks also for kind words xx

Cami I have everything crossed for ur scan next week fingers crossed it goes well and baby is measuring well xxx let us know how it goes hun. I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so a bit behind u I was late registering (I didn't register until after I heard hb) so I'm only having my booking in scan on 1 Sept and then I need to hassle them for the down syndrome scan which has to be done before 14 weeks. I'm hoping to at least hear the hb on 1 September! I'm on holiday until then so hoping it flies by. It's so hard when using have heard the hb but cannot hope or dream because it could still be taken away again hey! I'm kind of ignoring the pg at the moment as I don't want to get attached and then it's gone sigh ......

Becks how is it going? Any update? Did the baby decide to make an entrance yet? Thinking of u xxx

Yazzy how are you hun?Are u about 34 weeks now or have I got that wrong? Hope ur well hun xxx

Ksieera good luck fingers crossed it's a sticky bean - is the line getting darker?

Hi to anyone I missed xx

Sil what gorgeous boys you have, adorable pics!
I'm doing ok thanks and nearing the end, have to admit I am counting down a bit because I'm suffering with spd this time and it's quite uncomfortable.
sunshine, keeping my fingers crossed all will be fine when you have your scan. I'm 35 weeks now so yes, you guessed pretty close!

Any news Beckzter?

Congratulations ksierra! Great news!

Sunshine i only had the one test and my husband doesnt get buying more when i got my hcg checked friday and will be going back Monday for anothercheck k I really wish I had more tests though!

Ksierra how did your hcg come back?

How is everyone else?

Scan went amazing today. Baby measuring just a day off lmp and had HB of 173! Was squirming around and looks adorable! Lol I may have my rainbow!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
My hcg came back 117 friday and 440 Monday :) how is everyone else/ ne

That is great news ksierra fingers xd it progresses well for you xx

Cami sorry hun I only just saw your post woo whoo!!!! I'm so happy for you xxx is this the farthest you have gotten in a good while? That is soo amazing after all ur losses xxx well done u & happy and healthy remainder of the 9 months to you hun xxxxxxxx 👏👏🙌🙌👏👏

Aaah gorgeous scan pic Cami, so chuffed for you :)

Great news about the rising HcG levels ksierra :thumbup:

My rainbow is finally here, Luke was born on 10th August. Had a bit of a rocky ride as I had a forceps delivery and ended back in hospital 2 days later due to an infected haematoma and needed emergency surgery, so still feeling sore but my gosh this little man in perfect and I'm so happy to have him earth side :cloud9:

Aaah massive congratulations Becks I was wondering earlier when posting what was going on with u but didn't want to hassle u if u were tied up with nappies xxx delighted for u hun I bet he is gorgeous xxx sorry u have had a rough time hope u feel better soon xxx xxx 🙌😃🙌😃🙌

Hi Ladies hope ur all well xxx

Just to let u know I had discharge and mild cramping Tuesday evening and went to A & E yesterday and scan showed baby stopped growing at 8+2 - I walked for miles yesterday and brought on miscarriage which started last night and finished lunchtime today. Just have to adjust to not being pregnant now xxx

Hope everyone is well xxx

Haven't been on here too much lately so playing catch up. Yay for good hcg results ksierra!

Massive congratulations Beckzter!!! Sorry it was a rough time but I'm so thrilled you have your rainbow. Welcome to the world Luke!

😢😢😢 Sunshine. I'm so so sorry.
I know how hard it is. Do the doctors have any idea why this keeps happening? Take care of yourself. Sending you hugs.

Oh sunshine I am so sorry to hear your news. I'm sending you hugs to help you heal.

Thanks Cami, Yazzy and Ksierra for your kind words xxx I hadn't really allowed myself to get too attached before 12 week scan so that has made it a tiny bit easier to deal with but natural mc was intense and scary so it's all been very tough. I'm struggling to cope with being 10.5 weeks pregnant on Tuesday and now my hcg is barely above 25 (I tested this morning). I am very positive about the fact that it's the farthest I have gotten in 2 years but left wondering whether, at almost 44 I am just too old now - what do you think ladies?

Hope everything progressing fantastically well for you Cami and you too Ksierra xxx

Yazzy are you getting excited hun? Not long to go now -- looking forward to hearing ur good news - remind me are you team yellow hun?

Hope everyone else is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->