TTCAL waiting (not so patiently) for our rainbows

I'm so sorry Sunshine :( My heart breaks for you. Sending massive hugs your way

Sunshine you go with your heart, if you want to try again then you go for it. And thank you so much for asking considering you are going through so much right now. I'm really excited to meet this little one, getting so close I just want baby here safe now. And yes, team yellow!

Sunshine I'm so sorry. I don't think you're too old. What do you think though?

Hello ladies, I have read your thread and I see you are a bunch of strong individuals. First sorry for your loss Sunshine and to all the other ladies who have experienced having a miscarriage the pain in unbearable my heart reaches out to each one of you. And congrats and healthy 9 months to those with your bfp!. I got pregnant for my first time ending of june ended in MMC, I found out at 8wks4days my baby stopped growing at 7wks3days. I was devastated for that is all I ever wanted is to be a mom. I had to have a D&C done since my baby wouldn't pass on its own and caused me severe pain on my whole left side of my body. im currently 2 weeks past D&C jus waiting for my cycle to come. ive decided to let one cycle pass and try again right after. I found out I had a progesterone deficiency along with PCOS, however my doc didn't supply me with progesterone until it was too late (at 5wks). but now for my next I know what I need to do. I will do another iui in October hoping and praying to get my BFP again. I know God has a plan for all of us stay strong ladies and don't give up.

Hi Ladies thanks for ur kind words xxx I am going to keep ttc and see what happens if it happens great and if not at least I tried ....... I feel desperate / excited at the moment to get my cycle back, along with a dose of guilt that I can want to move on so quick! It's only been 10 days - I feel so sad when I think of the LO I just lost but I just feel like I need to move on is that completely heartless of me?

Yazzy I'm so excited to hear your good news soon and find out whether the baby is team pink or blue! How many weeks to go now hun? I bet ur super excited xxx can't wait to hear ur good news hun xxx

How is everyone else? Cami how u doing hun - I'm routing for u hun - have u passed 12 weeks yet?

KSierra how are u hun?

Welcome Iloveme29 hope u have success in ur ttc journey.

I think that's completely natural sunshine and not heartless at all! Sometimes moving on and looking to the future and being hopeful was the only thing that got me through. I'm glad you're going to keep trying. I am praying so hard for your rainbow!!!

Can't wait for news Yazzy!

So sorry for your losses Iloveme. Hugs. It's nice when you have a plan and I hope your next BFP is your rainbow!

AFM, I'll be 13 weeks on Monday and have my 12 week/NT scan on Tuesday so I'm very excited and nervous about that!!!

Hey Cami thank you hun xxx how did it go today hun? Hope it was all good - no pressure hun but you have to get ur take home baby for the two of us now xxx

How are you kSierra and Iloveme?

Yazzy any news hun? Can't wait to hear about your new arrival hun xxxxx

Hi to everyone else xx

I'm working on it Sunshine!!!! Although I really feel you'll get your rainbow too! Scan went amazing! Thanks for asking Love! Baby was wiggling around and everything looks perfect!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Ahh I am soo delighted for u Cami xxx I know u have been thru such hardship to get to today xxx I am so :) happy for u hun xxx are u going to stay team yellow or see if it's blue or pink hun? Big hugs to u congratulations hun xxx

Ahh I am soo delighted for u Cami xxx I know u have been thru such hardship to get to today xxx I am so :) happy for u hun xxx are u going to stay team yellow or see if it's blue or pink hun? Big hugs to u congratulations hun xxx

Thank you! You're so sweet! How have you been doing Hun?

We took a peak between the legs today and it's looking like we're most likely team blue but it's still pretty early so the scan tech wouldn't commit to anything with certainty. It definitely looked like boy parts to me. Lol

Yay cami that is great news about your scan, so pleased for you!

No news here yet Sunshine...still waiting for baby to make an appearance! 39 weeks on Friday and have a midwife appointment as they have a discrepancy over my measurements but hopefully baby will arrive any time from this Friday :)

I'm working on it Sunshine!!!! Although I really feel you'll get your rainbow too! Scan went amazing! Thanks for asking Love! Baby was wiggling around and everything looks perfect!

great news, im glad to hear everything is going well

on day 22 after D&C I started feeling menstrual cramps this week so I hope that's a good sign. I have yet to take a pg test, feels like AF will be here any day now.

Yazzy, cant wait for that rainbow baby's arrival and to find out what team you are on! Almost there :)

Cami, what a lovely scan. When do you find out for sure about team pink/blue? 20 weeks, or will you pay for early scan?

Iloveme, fingers are crossed for you.

Sunshine, how are you doing/feeling? Still thinking of you hun

Cami, what a lovely scan. When do you find out for sure about team pink/blue? 20 weeks, or will you pay for early scan

I've booked a private scan for 3 weeks from now. I'll be 16+ weeks so they should be able to confirm gender. 😊

How's baby?

Sunshine :hugs: I think wanting to move forward is completely normal. Never give up hope sweetie, I'm proof of that.

Congrats Cami :)

Orion is 12 weeks old now :) we are doing great and I've been nominated for an inspirational mummy award.

Congrats on the award Tasha! That's awesome! Glad to hear you and baby are doing well! It's crazy he's 12 weeks already!

Hey ladies how are you all and little rainbow babas?

Yazzy hope ur getting some rest whilst you can before ur little bundle arrives xxx thinking of you and looking forward to hearing ur news xxx

Cami your scan sounds exciting hun I hope the time flies by for you xxx

Tasha thanks for the encouragement hun. I'm taking 600mg of coq10 each day hoping to improve egg quality and trying to limit alcohol to 2 glasses of wine a week unfortunately tea / coffee is my downfall though! So glad Orion is doing well hun and that is fab Re your award xx

Sil I'm ok thanks for asking hun xxx I went back for scan Weds gone to check mc complete and I have 2cm piece of placenta left so I'm hoping it comes out in Next af and I can get back to ttc. I'm trying to avoid comfort eating and I'm staying healthy so my eggs have the best chance when I do get back ttc again. It's just a pain as My pg tests are still ever so slightly positive - I tend to not O before af following mc but I have no idea when I will get af! Hospital said I have to go back in 6 weeks if no af ...... How is your little fella hun?

How is everyone getting on?

Still waiting for baby to arrive here!! Hospital have been great and have given me extra monitoring, ctg's and scans which all look good. Had 1 sweep but the midwife said it was unlikely to do anything. If no change in anything I go back on Friday at 41 weeks for a fill assessment and discuss delivery plans!

Ahh good luck with it Yazzy hope the little one decides to make his her entrance soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->