Tthf

hey girlys i'm here still, just had a really bad cold though so going to the doctors today see if they can give me some antibiotics to help me, anyway hope everyone is doing alright and that i havent missed anything.

i'm on CD 18 now and my boobs have been tender sense CD 15 i believe, dunno what that means but yesterday i started getting eggwhite and alot of it so im going to see what happens, been doing it like rabbits sense the MC so fingers crossed we will get somewhere soon.

:hugs: this is for you girlys out there

helloooooo!!
how ya doing bbdreams? are you going with hot sex for fun this month?

im so tired, so glad it's friday tomorrow!

Hi honey! How are you?

I am good! Just have a terrible y- infection that I can't get rid of!!! Yes, I am trying for fun sex this month, but kinda hard with this monster infection!!!

Hello to everyone else! Hope you are having a good week.

Hi there everyone, sorry again for being gone more...
Dunno what to do with myself lately. Have been trying not to obsess about the TTC stuff, and as such, haven't been near BnB much either.

Funnily enough, I managed to get so chillaxed about my cycles, that today when I went to pop in last weeks sexual escapades, I find that I'm on CD49.
O_____O

Seems like my body is putting me on stupidly long long long long long cycles. Or something, like it did last cycle. I just dunno what to expect anymore. I think I'm broken.
Don't wanna tell DP I'm all broken and can't make babies though, he'd be so upset.

awww moon im sure you're not broken. Why dont you go and have a chat with your doc, see if there's a reason why your cycles are so long?

hellooooooo - so, i accidently got drunk at the work party on friday. not clever, as some parts are a bit hazy and now im worried i might have said something dumb to someone important. ah well. i'll find out at work tomorrow i guess!!

is everyone having a good weekend?xx

:hi: I'm having a good weekend, but had my hair done and I think it came out too blonde. It's almost white. :dohh: Packing for vacation tomorrow! I've had a crazy couple of days. Got a job offer and accepted so will be starting a new job soon. Well, it's really my old job that I'm going back to. Anyhoo...that's caused some excitement. I'm happy, but nervous and can't help but feel a little sad. Weird mixture, I know. The older I get the harder time I have with change, I think.

Honey - don't worry, I'm sure the people you talked to were probably drunk, too!:dohh:

Moon - :hugs:

omg my friend at work told me the funniest thing today. she was telling me about her holiday and how she's really scared of snakes. she was on the plane home and she saw the pocket on the back of the seat in front of her move. she saw it do it again, and panicked and pointed it out to her hub. he saw it too, she said it was like something was wiggling around in there. she took her seat belt off and jumped on her seat and started shouting that there was a snake in there!! everyone looked at her like she was crazy, she jumped out of her seat and ran down the aisle of the plane shouting about the snake. The airhostesses and captain came out with like an extinquisher thing to kill the snake with, they opened up the seat pocket (her hubs had been holding it shut) and.....nothing!!!! Transpires that the kid in front had been sitting on her knees, so her toes had been wiggling around in the pocket!!! My friend had to walk back to her seat, EVERYONE sniggering at her, a woman was hyperventalating as she thought there was a snake on the plane, and the lady sitting on the other side of her hub asked to be moved as she didnt want to sit near the crazy people!! how funny, i was nearly crying with laughter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just read this out loud to DH. He was laughing too. Poor your friend!

Squirrell, whats this yoga DVD you have been doing then? Sounds interesting. Ive never done yoga, Ive dont pilates before but I have decided I need to find something to do to help me relax as work getting very busy and a little stressful. I was thinking about acupuncture.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001OVFAA4/ref=oss_product

Yoga is more stretching and holding poses. For instance, the menstrual phase set I did was all about stretching your hips and hamstrings. Because you have to hold poses, it does help with strength, like abs and arms. Often I've seen Pilates and Yoga done in the same class, so they work well together.

Definitely worth trying it as it is very relaxing. You could try searching on the internet for Yoga and Trying to conceive and I think you'll come up with several articles talking about how good it is for you. In my Journal, the first several pages are all about how Yoga helps fertility. Just hard sometimes to squeeze it in to a busy day. I always feel better when I do it though.

Hi ladies, I don't have any mews or anything exciting to say today. I'm tired and feel like a big long sleep! Oh something fun I found yesterday - I joined the 21st century and bought a smart phone (not an iPhone but just the same) and found a sexual positions app so dh and I have been looking for new and exciting positions to try!

Hi :wave: everybody!

I have been super busy with Hailey being in school and not enough time to sit on the computer and respond to everything.
How is everyone? Where are we all on our cycles?
I am CD13 and using opk's and having hot steamy sex, just like my love honeybee!
I have a good feeling about this cycle (so far). Last month/cycle, I didnt get a positve opk until CD22 and I am hoping I'll get one alot sooner this cycle.
Love you ALL!!! :flow:

Hellooo!!!

Im not too sure what cd i am julia, i know im a couple of days ahead of you though so maybe cd15/16? i could work it out but i kinda like not knowing!! I've got ewcm today though wahoo so should ov in a few days. Gonna keep up the sexy sex during until af shows though! yeah!!
is hailey still enjoying school? has she made any new friends?

soph, yey to a new phone! I love getting new toys. i want a new camera, but i have noooo idea which one to get lol.

waiting! Hey hon, havent seen you in ages, how are you? yeah i know, hilarious story huh! Im so glad i wasnt on the plane with her, i hate snakes too i would have been the woman hyperventalating!

Jill, i hate it when my hair gets dyed too light, but it's probably not as light as you think it is. wahoooo for vacation! have a great time!

Hey everyone else!

exam a week tomorrow, revision is not going well. i don't seem to care as much as i did about my last ones, i need to get my ass into gear coz i cant fail. going to have some soup then do some studying.

Loves.xxxxx

Hey that's a great idea Soph I'm going to look up an app for my iPhone on sexual positions now....

:hi: Honey. Not been around much as the last AF was depressing so trying to take my kind of things but couldn't stay away that long! What exam do you have coming up?

Will look at the yoga DVD Squirrel and also your journal... How did I miss stalking YOU???

:haha: Waiting, I have no idea, but I'm not terribly exciting! :dohh:

Just been concentrating on working out and getting hot. Been nice to have something different to obsess about! I guess I always need something to obsess about!

LOL about the smart phone sex position app! I might be the last person on the planet without a smart phone. We don't even have cable! So I'm not sure what century my hubby and I are living in, but it's not the 21st!

Just got back from seeing my doctor. I was sort of expecting him to say come back in a couple of months and then we'll talk about it but he was awesome. He asked about my periods and cycles and ovulations. He looked at my charts and says I have a 'textbook perfect cycle'. Yay me, then wtf am I not utd yet? He says that since I am ovulating the next step is for dh to get his sa done. After that, he can send me to have my tubes checked and take things from there. I heart my doctor.
My husband on the other hand was not so happy about the idea. He said, 'do we really want to go down that track?' To which I replied YES! He says, 'no I mean, do WE really want to go down that track, you can't just assume that I'd be willing to do THAT.' Like it is some terrible dirty thing. Anyway I put my cranky and hurt face on and he started sucking up some before he had to go out and do some errands so we will talk about it later. Grrr husbands and their stupid egos and penis complexes.

I'm right there with you Soph!!! I've given my DH a deadline that he must have an SA and the results back before January 1st, which means he'd better get on it due to the holidays in November and December.... I told him that's the last I will mention it, but it's hard to not bring it up all the time! He just better get it done. Otherwise I told him we just won't have kids. If he can't be bothered to get an SA, I guess that means he can't be bothered to take care of them..... We shall see how it goes! I hope your DH realizes it will be worth it in the end without much prodding or crying on your part!! :hugs:

Oh, and so glad to hear you love your doctor! That's very helpful!

soph my dh was the same, he said this isnt how ttc isnt meant to be. i was like well no duh, it's meant to end up in a baby, but since that isnt working out, lets try a different way lol.
he had his almost 2 weeks ago, they say up to 2 weeks for results, so fx we'll hear something soon.
gd luck hun, im sure he'll come around.

SG I always have to have something to obsess about!

waiting- exams for work, im a trainee financial adviser, yawn

have a good day!!

Hi Ladies,

Yay! for a nice Dr. Soph and I hope your DH comes round to the idea.

Honey - good luck with the results.

SG - that's a really lenient deadline, I'm so impatient I couldn't wait that long. I don't have a smartphone either so it's not only you! I don't even like to send text messages, it's much easier for me to call. We do have cable though.

Hey Ladies!

Soph, Squirrel, and Honey ~ I've got my FX'd that you get spectacular SA results. I really truly feel for all of you having to deal with their reluctance and fears. Here we've been dealing with the roller coaster every cycle and all they need to do is produce a sample! Really, it isn't much different than peeing in a cup!! But I still try to be understanding about it, even if I find it frustrating that they can't just do that one simple thing when we have to do so much more. It really is just fear on their part (about their parts!). The best we can do is try to be understanding despite the fact that we have to go through so many more tests, procedures, emotional trauma, etc through all of this!

Howdy Dee and Waiting4!

Hey Jaimie - how are you?

Well I cant distract myself any more - going to go out for a run to burn of the fat that is now hanging around my waist. Lovely. Im sure I'll feel better when I come back.

Oooh, EWCM today also :happydance: :happydance: so better get downloading those iPhone sex position apps :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->