Tthf

omg I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I REALLY have a thing for Jacob, and I'm pretty certain it's illegal that I do!!xx

oh god, yeah i bet he would too. I would do all manner of unspeakable things to him. lol. xxx

That is all so very funny! you gals are the best - and yes, you are all committing a crime in your minds.

Hey girls! I have missed you all! We have had a lot of deaths in our family in the last month, so I was preoccupied with that, and I just got back from a cruise. I am gonna try to do some reading today, in between laundry, and catch up a little. I hope everyone is doing well.
BTW I totally agree Jacob is yummy. :)

Boy am I lost???? I dont know anything about twilight things.....

Hey girls! I have missed you all! We have had a lot of deaths in our family in the last month, so I was preoccupied with that, and I just got back from a cruise. I am gonna try to do some reading today, in between laundry, and catch up a little. I hope everyone is doing well.

I am sorry to hear about your losses. Are you doing ok?:hugs:

I actually just got back from a cruise, too. Where did you go? We went out of NY to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos.

I am sorry to hear about your losses. Are you doing ok?:hugs:

I actually just got back from a cruise, too. Where did you go? We went out of NY to Bahamas and Turks & Caicos.

Thanks Myturn. Yes, I am getting back in the groove of things I think. I am just really bitter right now at everyone and myself. I am kicking myself because I had all these plans to wait to have a child until I had finished school and had a good job and now I can't quit thinking that maybe if I had just let nature take its course I would have a child now.

I took a cruise from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas. How are you doing?

Thanks Myturn. Yes, I am getting back in the groove of things I think. I am just really bitter right now at everyone and myself. I am kicking myself because I had all these plans to wait to have a child until I had finished school and had a good job and now I can't quit thinking that maybe if I had just let nature take its course I would have a child now.

I took a cruise from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas. How are you doing?

Aww, I think this way ALL the stupid time. It's really upsetting. :cry: If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have waited so long. Like, we could've started trying right after we got married. I don't know. :shrug:

Feeling kind of down today, too, because 1 friend had a baby last night and another just announced she is expecting. And I feel stupid for feeling sad instead of happy about all this great news for everyone.

Try not to be too hard on yourself MyTurn - one of my college room mates called a few weeks ago to tell me she is pg and I immediately started crying! I felt so badly, I kept apologizing in between sobs. She was really sweet about it though, she immediately started asking how IUI is going and was just very supportive in general.

Howdy bbdreams!!! Try not to worry about waiting to start trying, we all did the same thing and just assumed it would happen so easily when we did start trying. What can you do, you know? Just gotta keep on truckin' : )

Hiya BBDreams great to hear from you again, so sorry for the losses in your family x

Myturn, BBdreams I know how silly it all seems, I remember panicking so much before if any of the little swimmers got any where near my vajayjay paranoid I would get PG.

As jaimie says you just gotta keep on trucking xx

Yup.... I remember one time about 3 months before our wedding the condom broke.... :shock: We considered Plan B, but decided whatever would be would be. But man was I stressed. There was no way I'd be able to fit in my wedding dress and look good if I was knocked up! If I had known then what I know now, I would have known how unlikely it would have been. At the same time though, I probably would have been resentful. I'll be so much happier and grateful when it happens now... you know?

All of our kids, whenever we get them, will be the most loved and appreciated kids EVER!

I know don't you feel so stupid now sometimes because, if you were like me, you tried so hard not to get pregnant because that would just be the worst thing ever if that happened to you. :(

It makes me mad and bitter... I have been sooo bitter lately... I have even pushed my family away because I get so mad because their worst fear when I got married at 19 was that I would get pregnant and quit college.. now look at me. I can't get pregnant for anything! I did come to a revelation today though... I have been almost putting my life on hold waiting for something to happen that I have no control over, so I am "trying" to put it in God's hands and just let be what will be. I am going to "try" to go on with my life and quit obsessing over everything.

We are all strong, beautiful women and we all deserve to be pregnant or have a child just as much as the next woman. It is my strong belief that it is God's will for us to have the child that our heart so strongly desires, but maybe not in the time, form, or fashion that we think it should. So, I don't know if my "let it be" plan will work, but I think I'll give it my best effort instead of punishing myself anymore.

I like that bbdreams - what if we try to regain some gratitude and ground within our current lives, rather than trying for something that seems or has become so elusive? I've been really bitter and very sorry for myself the past couple of days too - hope our moods turn around soon hon xo

I like that bbdreams - what if we try to regain some gratitude and ground within our current lives, rather than trying for something that seems or has become so elusive? I've been really bitter and very sorry for myself the past couple of days too - hope our moods turn around soon hon xo

Exactly, I think we need to live for the moment and deal with our lives as they are and not put our lives on hold for something so out of our control.... and maybe then we can get comfortable enough with ourselves and our lives that we are blessed with a surprise. I hope you are doing better. :) I just have to keep reminding myself that it is not in my control and that I am focusing on the moment not what is out of my control.

Hey girls!!!

Myturn, glad to see you are back from your cruise! 1 day til testing eh??? Getting Excited??!!
Hey bbdreams, your words above are inspirational!!! I have just joined a new church where I live and we brought up my mc and my fertility and such. They have advised me against going to my RE because it wouldnt truly be a gift from God and referred me to a hospital for my religion, which I didnt know they had one! They have a fertility clinic for Catholics there!
We have also made a new lucky thread called....wishing....wanting...waiting....somewhere in this section if you girls would like to pop on by, we would love to have you! :hi: After several months of no bfps and not really much of any good news, I thought what a better way to revamp our ttc efforts by wiping the slate clean and starting anew. Its been up for a few weeks now and Anna has been our first bfp!!! And I have no doubt the rest of you will follow!
I am determined this cycle. I have the power of my faith, my husband and myself!! It IS going to happen this cycle!

Miss you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->