Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!! Have a great day!

Wow- where'd everyone go? Christmas shopping? I'm 7 DPO and going to try to hold off until Weds or Thurs to use my 1 IC. I have 2 other expensive tests waiting to be used, too, if I don't get AF on time. AF's expected next Saturday. Nothing going on except sore bbs.

:yipee: well, I'm still here:) I haven't posted much in the past week as we have been on vacation and our laptop has been acting up:dohh: anywho, we're nearing the home stretch, but are stuck in Utah with bad weather ahead..blizzard like conditions and -21 degrees:cold: good thing is...we got a GREAT rate on a suite at a Wingate ...I should be O'ing later today or tomorrow..glad we have privacy:) We're going to just relax today..although our vacation has been tons of fun, it wasn't relaxing...constant go, go, go. I'll post pics later today:)

Cj, good idea to wait on testing:winkwink: I *HOPE* it's a BFP for you:hugs:

Mommax3, how are you feeling today? so sorry you're having faintness and edema...pardon my ignorance, but is this blood pressure related or what:shrug: what's your dr. saying about it? stay on top of it and get the care you need:hugs:

I hope everyone has been enjoying this festive season:happydance: loving all the decorations, music and yummy foodies:kiss:

cj and faith good luck this month girls I hope this is the one!
faith I love the profile pic :) and no its not blood pressure related but they are still keeping a close eye on me and have told me to take it easy (yeah right) lol im def. at the point in this pregnancy where im totally done I cant sleep cause I have cramps in my legs and have to get up and work them out and I have been having alot of contractions that keep me up oh and dont forget my back hurts sooo bad that I just want to sit with a heating pad on it! did I mention im huuuuuge and now only have 2 pairs of sweats that fit lol but In like 2 weeks I will have my baby that my hubby now calls the million dollar baby hehe and im sure once shes out she will never be put down :) I really cant wait for the rest of you to get your tr baby so I can see you through your pregnancy , I know it will happen so keep on tryin ladies!!!!!

You're in the home stretch Momma!!! Hang in there girl!

Faith- Sounds like the Wingate was the perfect resting place. -21?!?!?! I haven't ever been in cold like that! Good luck tonight making that baby!!

So there is another development- I took off my bra to take a shower-(It hurt too badly to sleep without it)- and my bbs are huge! It was painful to walk down the driveway to get the newpaper this morning WEARING a bra. 7 DPO...Another whole week of pain!

cj when I found out I was preggo it was after 7 months of trying and I had charted every symptom and what day it occured and the month I conceived I actually had no symptoms! I just had a feeling I was preggo, was outside putting fence posts in came in to pee and decided to pee on a stick and bam! It was positive :) I didnt acutally get any symptoms until after my period was due, but I notice alot of woman have sore larger bbs and that is there give away that they are preggo :) so stay positive and test at like 12 dpo im dying to know if your our next bfp!!!! I cant wait to watch my tr sisters journey of pregnancy

Hi ladies, sorry I have been absent, just alot going on at home at the moment and I never get a minute to myself or even able to get on the internet Grrrr.

Momma, hang in there hunny, your baby girl will be amazing, and she will be worth a million dollars to you and your hubby, bless x I bet you cant wait to meet her at last..........she will be here soon enough, it seems to me your pregnancy has flown by but I know it gets a little uncomfortable at the end so hang in there xx:hugs:

CJ, :happydance:Cant wait until you test I pray this is IT for you, sore/big boobs sounds very encouraging, I have everything crossed for you hunny xx

Faith, I love your picture of you and DH, you look a wonderful couple:flower:
I am pleased you enjoyed your vacation, now get catching that egg and enjoy your time baby dancing....go girl!!!!:cloud9:

MNJ, any news on the interview, cant wait to see your next scan piccies...whopppeee x

CJ woooohoooooo for sore bbs!! Mine were so sore I could barely let anything touch them without crying AND huge!! And the veins were popping out like crazy!! Praying for your BFP!!

Faith I am glad you got a moment to relax and make a baby!! Hope yall had fun on vacation and hope you make it home safely!!

Momma I am so sorry your at that point where your so miserable!! Not much longer and it will all be over!!

Crystal sorry its been crazy in your household, hoping it settles down soon :)

AFM NT scan went great and I actually got the call today that our chances of having downs came back at 1:5480 and our chance of having trisomy 13 or 18 is 1:9800!!! So we are pleased. I did take the job and I am completely nervous LOL!! I actually started today LOL and look what I am doing HAHAHAHAHA Anyways here are our latest pics and we have a 3D gender scan on 12/29 at 1!!! We did the intelligender and it said boy so I cant wait to see who was right, the test or the pyshic I used (she nailed our conception and finding out so I am excited to see if she was right about a girl)

https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2627.jpg
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2632.jpg
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2636.jpg
https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t250/mnjhowell/IMG_2635.jpg

crystal great to hear from you :) how it your ttc going? Im sure everyone is so wrapped up in the holidays right now, which could be a great thing a preoccupied mind leads to bfp's!
Mnj beautiful pics I never saw that gender predictor thing, do you pee in it?
Today has been a good day my back does'nt hurt and I have energy :) hope the last 2 weeks has more days like today it will make the time alot more enjoyable :) im just dying to meet her I cant wait to see what she looks like!!!!!!

Mnj- That's so cool! I can't wait to see the next pics and see if it's a girl or boy!! Woohoo for the 2nd trimester!

Faith- where ya been? still baby making? Woohoo! Hope you caught it!!

Momma- I hope the big boob thing is true. Last month I had it and you know how that went. I already have Dbl G's and do not look forward to them getting one bit bigger... I'm getting so excited for you!!!

Crystal, thanks for crossing everything for me! I'm crossed for you too :) I might poas tomorrow am, IF I can hold it that long and IF my temps get higher. My shortest LP was 11 days, so figure Sat/Sun at the latest, I'll know.

AFM- weird this morning. I felt sick, but was hungry at the same time. Probably nothing, but thought I'd throw that out there. I'm about 1/2 packed and moving in less than 2 weeks, so I may be dropping by less frequently around that time. I can access by my smartphone, but I'm not as smart as the phone- haven't figured it out yet!

Temps took a dive to the coverline today. BFN on my last IC :( Oh well, on the up side, no clomid next cycle and if my lining has gotten thin, it will build back up. Getting ready to move in a week and a half! I cannot wait!

CJ it could be an implantation dip. Don't count yourself out yet.

Momma yes you add your pee to it, then wait 5 min. It has a 50/50 chance I'm sure but it was fun :)

Ok well I didn't proof read my previous post sorry.....it was suppose to say our psychic not physics LOL!!!

LOL Mj, I think we knew what you were meaning, well I did anyway and what a fun way to predict gender....not sure if we can get them in the UK, your scan pics are also wonderful, they are great to see, how much bubs has grown in such a short space of time...:flower:

CJ, I am so sorry about your BFN :wacko: I think your right giving yourself a break from Clomid especially for your lining, I really hope AF doesnt show though hunny - Big Hugs xx

Momma, I am still TTC but more relaxed about things and dont have as much time on my hands recently to dwell on things, we are starting more testing and back to see the consultant in February so I am just going with the flow still, and what will be, will be, there is no point me stressing about it, if its gonna happen it will!......All you TRS preggo ladies keep my spirits high and its lovely to see you all progress and hear of your wonderful joy...xx

Crystal as soon as you get your BFP I will buy one and send it to you!! Then we can really see how well they work lol

Hey girls! Hope you're having a great day! Just waiting to see if AF shows. I'm not stressing. I just think if she's gonna show, she should get on with it!

Faith- were you able to get the timing right with kids around?

Mnj- cant' wait to see a bump pic!!!

So today I went without eating for over 7 hours and my blood sugar bottomed out and I started vomiting and then passed out. DH is demanding I quit the job I just started!! OB said I have to eat every 2-3 hours or he will put me on best rest :( geez I can't seem to win today!!

If he can write a doctors note, will they let you eat? That's scary!!

AF just arrived. Spotting.

CJ sorry!! I feel so horrible and cry when AF starts for each of y'all. I just wish I could make it happen for you (((((((((HUGS))))))))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->