Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Mnj. I don't cry anymore. I'm 39, and my chances are not like they were when I was 28, plus the TR. I am blessed with a wonderful man and two great girls. I always try to count my blessings when AF shows and it makes me feel better. This is the 10th cycle since my TR. Just wondering if there's something going on that is keeping me from getting pregnant? When I go back to the FS, I'm gonna see what he thinks.

Hey girls:kiss: just popping in see how everyone is doing! For some crazy reason, updates to our thread haven't been reaching my inbox...which usually alerts me to new posts. Here I thought our thread had been dead quiet...I logged on and had several days I've missed!!! Dh probably changed my email settings:haha: he can't understand some of our craziness:haha: I've been so super busy since we got back from our trip, I hardly have a free moment. We're working like mad to get art work finished for our upcoming show season in FL not to mention all the PR/marketing we're trying to get done...some days, I feel like I'm drowning:wacko:..dh feels the same:( I know all the stress won't help get us a BFP:nope:. We did get the bd'ing in..crazy though, I didn't O until cd19!! Last few months have been cd15 and cd16 prior to that. Anyway, I'm currently 2dpo.

Cj, so sorry AF showed:cry: I hoped I would jump on here and find you with a BFP. I'm totally with you on the AF crying..no tears shed over here, either. I *hope* each month but don't expect it. Sadly, age is not our friend when it comes to TTC.
Anyway, I hope the packing is coming along well:) Wish I was there to help you:hugs:

Crystal, I'm glad you're getting some more testing done...just relax until February:hugs: btw, couldn't help but notice a big temp plunge today for you:happydance::winkwink:

Mnj, DON'T SKIP MEALS, girl:hugs: you and baby need nourishment!!! Can't wait to see if your bottled prediction is correct:haha: when is you gender scan?

Momma, woohoo for feeling good:hugs: savor the moments:haha: Your just days away from snuggling with your sweetie:hugs: can't wait to see photos:happydance:

Hello to Spuggle and Jojo and any other gals I've missed:) I think about my TR sisters so often and can't wait for the day we ALL get our bundles of pink or blue:kiss:

My gender scan is 12/29 but my sister used to be a sono tech before going to nursing school so she is doing a scan tomorrow to see if we can tell!!! YAY!!

Faith, I sure do wish that you were here to help! Ha! :thumbup:I'm telling you, buying a house right now is the most stressful thing I've ever been through. :dohh:I'm supposed to close in a week and they are making the seller treat under the house for something that was treated years ago and hasn't been an issue since (some beetle) and now less than a week before they need the last documents, they want another inspector to give them a structural certificate. (The home inspector I used found no structural issues.) So now they have to spend another $500 to get that done. Who knows when I will close. This is ridiculous. Every day there are 5 more issues to stress me. With all this stress who could get a BFP?!?! :nope:I'm with you girl, stress makes it even harder.
:shrug:
Mnj- OOhhhh!!! I can't wait to hear!!! My money's on a boy!!:blue: or maybe it's.....:oneofeach:

:hi:to everyone!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

CJ house buying is horrible!! Actually when we bought our first house we bought a foreclosed home and it was so EASY!! When we bought our second house that was pure torture!! Actually having to deal with sellers was no picnic. I would love to sell and buy again but there is no way in hell I will do it again :)

GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW HOUSE!!

CJ I really hope your house goes through before Christmas, what a nightmare for you hunny, things are always lurking around the corner to hinder progress now and again, but I am sure you will be fine, I just hope you have time to move etc before Christmas, and I agree stress isnt good when TTC but you know what they say about a new house......new baby.....Fingers crossed for you..xx

Faith, business is always crazy isnt it? and this time of year even more so, glad you got some BD in at O time, maybe the stress of the trip and travelling put your O day back a little, until you were more chilled and relaxed, our bodies work in mysterious ways..:hugs: 2 DPO whoohoooo, I really pray its your month xxx

MNJ, how amazing your sister is doing your scan.....I really hope you find out and I cant wait to hear your news.....:baby: I am going to say a girl? I am excited for you! :happydance:

JoJo where are you hunny, I expect busy with little Callum, and I know you have just moved house, so maybe you havent got any internet still, hope to hear from you soon xx:hugs:

Spuggle, hows work going nearing to christmas, I hope you are ok and keeping busy xx

Ready, hope your still checking up on us...lol..xx

Momma, not long now until the BIG day, cant wait to hear all about it xxx

Torture is the word!! Thanks for the good wishes, ladies! We are so excited!!!

Crystal, I hope you're right. New house, new baby! The minute I close on this 3 bedroom house I will get pregnant! ( I'm supposed to "O" around moving day!!) That would be my luck! Haha! Then my girls could fight over who gets to have the baby in their room!

Mnj- so what's the scoop? Boy or girl??? You're killing me! Girls- everyone I know in Texas is pregnant!!! Forget VA, I'm moving to Texas!!! (or the UK- Just watched the holiday with Cameron Diaz and oh- what is her name from Titanic, Jack Black and Jude Law and loved loved loved it!!! Love me some Jude Law. I'd be his nanny any day!)

Hello ladies :)

Has anyone heard from Super? She has been so heavy on my heart. I pray that she is alright.

Hello Crystal hunni how have you been dear? Are you still make those beautiful baby dolls? I thought of you the other day :) hugs

We are 98% sure it's a GIRL!!! We took forever but finally got a great shot of labia!! We are over the moon!!

Hello ladies :)

Has anyone heard from Super? She has been so heavy on my heart. I pray that she is alright.

Hello Crystal hunni how have you been dear? Are you still make those beautiful baby dolls? I thought of you the other day :) hugs

Hi Floppyears, Karen hasnt posted for a little while, she popped in on my journal last week, I know she was moving jobs etc, maybe she has alot on her mind at the moment, I really hope she is alright though, I will send her a message now to check up on her, thanks for popping in hunny, your pregnancy is progressing brilliantly, hope you are ok xxxx I have made a reborn baby since the last one about a year ago, as I wanted a boy and a girl for my little girl to keep so there wasnt any point in doing another. x

We are 98% sure it's a GIRL!!! We took forever but finally got a great shot of labia!! We are over the moon!!

Congratulations babes, how wonderful! :baby::happydance:I knew it!, that gender test was also true........great news xxxx

Woohoo, Mnj!!! I love girls!

Girls- your opinions, please on progesterone cream? It seems to help every issue I have outside of ttc plus will help with the sore bbs, rocky temps, and will thicken my poor clomid thinned lining. Anyone know any reason I should avoid it?

Sorry Cj, cant help you there as I have never used the cream but I know JoJo used it and some other TR ladies too, so hopefully they can help you with some wisdom..xx

Woohoo, Mnj!!! I love girls!

Girls- your opinions, please on progesterone cream? It seems to help every issue I have outside of ttc plus will help with the sore bbs, rocky temps, and will thicken my poor clomid thinned lining. Anyone know any reason I should avoid it?

Cj, I LOVE the one I'm using...it's natural with no synthetic additives:)

Dr. Helen Pensanti is a foremost expert on female hormones. You can even call and talk with her OR email!

www.askdrhelen.com

:hugs:

Mnj yay to lil girls :)
cj thanks for checking up on me :) im still here and preggo 9 more days until we get to meet our lil girl I cant wait!!!!

Hunni Crystal I was asking about superstoked not Karen. Super has been heavy on my heart lately. I noticed she hasn't posted since she m/c.

Yes pregnancy is scooting right along. The gender big reveal is 12/29. All is excited on this end :).

Hunni Crystal I was asking about superstoked not Karen. Super has been heavy on my heart lately. I noticed she hasn't posted since she m/c.

Yes pregnancy is scooting right along. The gender big reveal is 12/29. All is excited on this end :).

Oooh, Floppy:) I see you live in the Holyland?! Wow! How fun that we can all converse from all parts of the earth! Our church is putting together a trip to Israel, Jan. 2013:) We've never been before and would love to go! It will be quite a trip to save up for...we will consider it my son's senior trip;)

Sorry, I got confused, No we havent heard anything from Superstoked bless her since her news, I pray she is hanging in there still with some better news to come in the future x

Mnj yay to lil girls :)
cj thanks for checking up on me :) im still here and preggo 9 more days until we get to meet our lil girl I cant wait!!!!

Yey! what a fabulous christmas present Momma, cant wait to see her! :hugs:The final countdown begins!:baby:

Momma yay!!! It's so close now!!

Floppy your u/s is right around the corner!! We also have our official 3D gender scan on 12/29!!!

Hello to everyone hope all is well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->