Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Is anyone else dreading Thanksgiving??? Just a month ago I was so ready for the holidays and couldn't wait to spend time wit everyone. Now I am actually thinking about not going at all!!! I have no tolerance lately and my moods are all over the place. I have a sister who has schizophrenia and I honestly can't stand to be around her :( my husband has to work and so I will be going without him, he is my calmness and always keeps me sane when needed. Anyways enough whining!!! How is everyone doing? I am feeling well and actually starting to grow a bump :)

Mnj, it's probably all the baby hormones raging in your body:hugs: you could just join the family for pie so you don't have to spend hours with people who will be on your nerves. My hubby is my rock, too:) I HATE going anywhere without him..so I totally understand that:hugs: Yea for a bump:happydance: how grand to have a bump created from a growing baby, rather than too much holiday food:haha:

Well, I received my fertility massage dvd yesterday. I had dh watch it with me so he could understand for himself just exactly what I'm doing and WHY:wacko: you know how these guys can oversimplify what goes on in our bodies. Anyway, I'm planning to start it tonight as this is my last AF day:thumbup: it will be tricky to do this massage and castor oil packs while on vaca with the kids, but I hate to miss a whole cycle:nope: guess we'll see how it goes...I may only be able to do it a few times. I really wanted 2 full cycles of the massage/castor oil packs before having the hsg done as the massage/CO packs are supposed to breakup adhesions and I want them *flushed* away when that dye runs through my tubes:thumbup:

Faith I think you are one determined woman and you will be fine while on vacation!! I am praying this works and your growing a bump soon :)

Faith, I hope it works for you!!! Maybe I ought to start that. The one side that the doc had to push through a little concerns me. I'm supposed to O from the other side that's wide open this month, let's see how that goes...Hope you girls have a great Thanksgiving!

Mnj- I get that feeling whenever certain relatives are in town, if there's one you can hang out with, then make them your person to talk to the whole time if you have to go, or, the dessert thing is a great idea!

Thanks for the encouraging words, girls:hugs: I hope it works, too! I'll keep you updated every step of the way:winkwink: I figure it certainly can't hurt to try it:winkwink:

Well, Cj, how did your day end up? I hope everything worked out:flower: I overate as usual:wacko: still feeling stuffed as I type:) I hope everyone has had a good day:kiss:

I have lots do, as we leave Saturday morning for our trip and still need to get many loose ends tied up!

Good night:hugs:

I overate too. Diet starts today. I ate like a fatty last night! I don't think I'll even need breakfast! My family is leaving today, so just the immediate fam today-yay!!! Can't wait to snuggle and watch movies all day!

I am still stuffed today lol :) babies r us has the glider rocker I want 50% off today till 1pm and I am really trying to convince myself to go and buy it.

Cj, have fun with the family today:hugs: looks like it's just about GO time for you again:winkwink: will dh be home this go around?

Mnj, BUY the rocker if it's the one you want! It's not going to get cheaper:thumbup: Make it your Christmas present, if need be:hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing well:)

He should be home this time around! It's his turn to work again, so he might end up working 24 hours, but come hell or high water, I'm gonna get it! Haha!

CD12 - I should get my pos opk today or tomorrow. I'm starting to feel something this time on my left side. I really do think I got some fake clomid last time around. I felt nothing that round and this time I had the killer headache and I can already feel the ovaries gearing up for ovulation.

CJ I hope you get your positive opk and spermies!!!

Faith I didn't buy it :( I could not bring myself to go out with all those people and my hormones!! DH said saving some money was not worth me killing someone LOL!!

Pos opk! Let the games begin!

Mnj- I can't believe you're 12 weeks already! Woohoo! You made it!!

Hi girls, just been catching up on your posts, it seems a bit quiet on here atm.

Momma i can't believe you are nearly 36 weeks !!!! how fast has the time gone. x

Faith good luck with the massage.

Angel i'm doing ok thanks, hope you're well chick.

Mnj 12 weeks already Go girl. xx

Dale i hope you are doing ok hunny, thoughts are with you. x

Crystal hope you are well. x

HI to everyone else.

Afm, i'm feeling a bit better, i went to docs and he prescribed me anti-depressants, i haven't taken them though, i noticed that things had got a lot worse with my moods and depression since being on the pill, the anxiety attacks started a couple of days after i started it so i came off the pill a few days ago and the diference in my mood was noticable really quickly. I don't think i'm well suited to the pill !!!! the only problem now is i'm getting loads of hot flushes again and sweating like a pig lol, i must have a hormone imbalance xx

Spuggle have you tried anything over the counter for the hot flashes? It might be worth looking into it. Hope you feel better soon!!

CJ wooooohoooooo for your +opk!!!

Momma you are down to the last 4 weeks!! I bet you are so excited and ready!!

I have met a few girls on cafemom who had a TR and the first TR baby was born on Saturday!! It just made me cry and I cant wait till all of us have our TR babies!!

Spuggle, it really sounds like you need estrogen. do an online search for symptoms relating to low estrogen. Poor thing:hugs: its miserable when we feel *trapped* inside our own bodies..that do things we can't seem to figure out why:shrug: def. google low estrogen:hugs:

Mnj, you might find that rocker for an even better price after the new year:)

Cj, this is going to be your month girl:thumbup: :hugs: get to bd'ing

hope everyone else is hanging in there:)

We're currently on our vaca in Disneyland:) Having lots of fun but needed a nap this afternoon:haha: thought it would be a good idea to catch up on emails. :hugs:

Spuggle- the pill made my nuts! I took it for years and had crazy mood swings. Guess it just works that way sometimes. Hope you get those other symptoms under control.

Mnj & Faith- I think I O'd in the middle of the night last night and I got my BD in around dinner time last night, so I don't think we could've gotten any better timing!

Hi to everyone who hasn't been on today- hope you all had a great holiday!

Hey ladies, just popping in to do a quick check in. Nothing new for me at the moment. I hope all is well. Will checking later.

spuggle im glad your feeling a bit better :) I hope things stay on the up for you I hate depression and It seems to be way to common among people these days, life is just to damn stressfull !
Hi to everyone else hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the holiday season, my life is super crazy lots of things going on with all the kids and myself. they told me to take it easy since im suffering from really bad edema and faintness :( easier said then done!

Momma sorry your having some troubles, hopefully not much longer and it will all end with delivery!!

Ok ladies I have decided to go back to work full time and I had an interview today. I was so worried about telling them I am pregnant. I just think I wouldn't hire anyone who is going to eventually take off in 6 months!! Oh well I have to remember I am not in control LOL!! But I do hope I get the job and then start shopping like crazy :)

Have my NT scan at 1 so I'll post pics when I can. I can't wait to see a baby and not our little blob :)

Thinking of you Momma! Not long now
Mnj- I wouldn't tell a soul! That's personal business. They are hiring the total package. You are not just a pregnant lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->