Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thankyou ladies! It's been crazy morning. I tested this morning with answer brand and it was negative. Tested with 3 cheapies and it was positive. So I went out and bought a FRER again and peed for the 50th time this morning and it was negative.

So.... I called my FS and asked the receptionist for a beta. The receptionist asked me when would I like to come in and then freaked out when she realized I missed my beta lab on Jan 4. Before I could explain I've had a cycle since then she had already transferred me to the nurses voicemail. Guess she thought I was 4 weeks late. Lol! I was so frustrated I didn't call her back.

So I went to my unfriendly obgyn with no personality. First time I ever seen her and now I'm disappointed I picked her. I didn't even ask for the beta and tell her about the test because I was too busy explaining 9 months of cycles and fertility treatments. Found out they do iuis and she was persistent I didn't give up on clomid/iuis yet and increased my dose of clomid and said see you on cd3. She tried to tell me she was going to have me come in 3 days for sonogram and trigger and I had to tell her 3 times I was 11dpo not cd11! Grrrrrrrr...

I think I'm not pregnant so I figured I better stop testing before it drives me crazy. AF should be here Sunday.

It could be that your urine isnt concentrated enough by the time you got to the frer. I've been spotting off and on all day.

The witch got me. 12 th cycle here we come. Going to the fs tonight. Prob getting Clomid and progesterone. He's also going to give me a full report on my oh's sa.

Good luck at the fs Cj. xx

Angel what a nightmate your gynae won't listen to you, I hope af doesn't arrive and the tests become more clear over the next few days big :hugs: xx

CJ so sorry. Hope the clomid and progesterone do the trick.

Angel I hope your tests get darker and it wasn't the trigger!!

Ok ladies just wanted to share a story. I live in a small town in Texas and I met a girl that lives one town over on a reversal board on babycenter. She had her reversal locally with the OB who did her TL. Long story short after losing a son to a brain tumor and 15 months after the TR she is pregnant!! Happy little bean in the uterus!! Don't give up girls your BFP is coming at the perfect time!!! (((((((((HUGS))))))))

Thanks girls. What a great story mnj! Angel, I hope it's a BFP for you, girl!

Clomid 50mg and progesterone 3 months...if nothing by the time I'm 40, I'm going to the RE. That's June. My OH was so excited for me to get the progesterone so that he was going on and on...I really hope that this is it. Even I'm excited and this is our 12th cycle ttc. OH and he changed my clomid from days 3-7 to 5-9.

Angel, sorry for all the craziness...probably best to wait for AF:wacko: early testing makes you CRAZY:haha: it's so important to have a dr. you trust and feel they have YOUR best interest at heart. Any chance you can find another?:thumbup:

Mnj, great news for a fellow TR sister...what a small world:) I can't believe she had her surgery with the same dr. who tied her tubes:shrug: so sad about losing her son:cry: I'm sure she will treasure her new little bundle.

Cj, so very sorry that AF got you AGAIN! It's great that you have a new plan in place and that hubby is excited, too:hugs: hope it happens soon for you!!!

Afm, today was my hsg ....and BOTH TUBES ARE OPEN:happydance::happydance: dr. said they looked perfect..never would have guessed they had been sewn back together! I was really nervous about the procedure and pain, but felt almost NOTHING! (Could have been due to the 2 Oxycodone I took 1hr. prior:haha:) so happy:happydance: RE looked over my previous tests and said..."time for hubby to have an SA..is he here? When's the last time you had sex? Alright, get him in here and let's get a sample":wacko::haha: ...ahhhhh, we had NO idea we would accomplish an hsg and SA in the same visit:haha: dh did GREAT! We got a good sample and the clinic will call tomorrow with results:happydance: now it's dh's turn to worry...he's been pacing the floor, wondering if its been HIM, all this time:shrug: anyway, so glad we're moving forward and we'll see what tomorrow brings:thumbup:

Faith great news on the hsg!! Praying DHs SA cokes back great!!

Faith, yay for open tubes! So happy for you. I bet his sa comes back with great news

Your name reminded me of something my sweetheart said...have faith. He will bless us in time. I stopped by cracker barrel to pick up dinner and was of course, looking at baby clothes. Both of us are UVA fans and we never find UVA baby stuff. I was silently asking Him if it was meant to be and turned around to find one 0-3mo UVA onesie. Nothing else UVA on the rack. Maybe I'm nuts, but I'm taking it as a sign. I know the look on my face must've been priceless. Anyway, I bought it and have hidden it away for my oh.

Faith, yay for open tubes! So happy for you. I bet his sa comes back with great news

Your name reminded me of something my sweetheart said...have faith. He will bless us in time. I stopped by cracker barrel to pick up dinner and was of course, looking at baby clothes. Both of us are UVA fans and we never find UVA baby stuff. I was silently asking Him if it was meant to be and turned around to find one 0-3mo UVA onesie. Nothing else UVA on the rack. Maybe I'm nuts, but I'm taking it as a sign. I know the look on my face must've been priceless. Anyway, I bought it and have hidden it away for my oh.

cj, I really hope your miracle happens soon. I agree with your dh, have faith:)
Btw, we love cracker barrel store!! And mama's pancake breakfast:)

Hello ladies,

Mnj, Love the story about your TR sister. Sorry for the loss of her son.

Faith, Glad you tubes are open.:happydance: A lot of times ladies get preggo right after a HSG. Praying for you.

Cj, I don't see any thing wrong with buying the oneise, that was your step of faith in believing it will happen. Keep up the faith and God will bless you soon.

so, ladies, just a waiting game for dh's SA results:dohh: the RE's clinic closes at noon on Friday and NO ONE took it upon themselves to phone us with dh's sa results:growlmad: soooo, I'll be their first caller come Monday morning!!!

What is he? Part bloodhound? He almost found it last night! Haha. I cant even hide a onesie! Hes working today so I took the kids to Williamsburg to shop. A day w/o worrying about ttc before all the meds is def. Called for! Hope you ladies in the tww caught that egg! Ready and Mnj, your time is flying by!

The best news ever Faith! Yay for open tubes. I bet dh is a mess with all that pacing. I pray his homies results are good and speedy. Mnj thanks for sharing the wonderful news about your friend Congrats to her and hers :). BFPs come on!

Afm- waddling quack quack lol. Baby bump is getting pretty heavy. I get winded and get tired easily nowdays. Next OB appt is the glucose test.

Cj out of my faith I stepped out and brought baby socks, a nice soft blanket, bib and one onesie. I only did this when I felt led too. It's nothing wrong with it

Floppy I feel your pain lol

CJ we each need to keep that faith.

Faith I am so excited for great results for DH!!

AFM painter finishing the nursery. I am waiting for the decals to arrive but then all we need is to get a glider. However DH and I cannot agree on one grrrrrr!!! I may just go buy the one I want and be done with it. Is he really going to use it as much as I will?

Faith fantastic news about your tubes, hope the SA results come back good. FX. xx

Cj really hope the clomid and progesterone does the trick for you.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Mnj...depends on how much trouble you'd get in for getting the one you want! Haha! Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. Faith, im checking back tomorrow am to here about your dh's sa! And chicken fried chicken is where it's at at cracker barrel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->