Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Floppy, I'm sure you make a pretty cute waddling duck:haha: make sure you're getting plenty of rest:hugs:

Mnj, great news on the nursery:happydance: you'll have to post pics:thumbup:

Cj, hope the chicken fried chicken was yum:)

Afm, called the clinic for the SA results...never new there was so much to sperm:dohh::haha: dr. said everything looked normal..except the sample was *viscous* ..meaning it should have been the consistency of milk after 30 min. but his had more the consistency of honey. This can make it hard for the sperm to swim through and too thick to get past the cervix. Dr. said dh needs to stay well hydrated and take antioxidants. It's crazy..here I've been so focused on finding good supplements for ME when DH really needed a solid focus, too:dohh: Soooo, I just ordered a bottle of FertilAid for Men and a bottle of CountBoost (although count was 75 mil...and I understand 8 mil gets the job done)..both supplements should give him an overall *kick in the pants*:haha: ....so, I'm excited that we can move forward with some possible causes as to WHY it hasn't happened yet:thumbup:

Well at least you have a nice green light now Faith and I am sure you will help DH with the sperm consistency as I know you know your supplements well etc x good luck and I am sure you will catch your egg soon x big hugs x I bet you are happier now all the tests are done and you can move forward with positivity x x

Great news Faith! My doc was just talking about iui taking care of that issue...don't know if you want to go that route, but its an option. Hope you have a little one to cuddle soon!

Afm cd6 and day 2 of Clomid. I think a headache is coming on! :(

Hello ladies, I did not catch up with anyone yet. I hope you all are doing well. I thought I would update you on what has been going on. Well I am moved one month now and I find out today that the one he cheated on me with is pregnant with his baby....My heart is crushed but I guess I made the right choice. I will never understand...But I am a strong woman and will carry on.

I will be back to check in on you ladies and I hope you all are doing well xo!!

Super I am so sorry love!! I wish I could take your pain away :(

Faith I'm glad his results came back good. DH had a thick sample the first time we did IVF and they advised him to drink at least a gallon of water a day. I don't know if it worked since the IVF didn't work but the next sample was perfect.

CJ I sorry you have a headache coming on. Hoping it's not too bad and the clomid does the trick!!

Hello ladies, I did not catch up with anyone yet. I hope you all are doing well. I thought I would update you on what has been going on. Well I am moved one month now and I find out today that the one he cheated on me with is pregnant with his baby....My heart is crushed but I guess I made the right choice. I will never understand...But I am a strong woman and will carry on.

I will be back to check in on you ladies and I hope you all are doing well xo!!

Super, I'm so sorry:cry: I'm glad you discovered what kind of man he truly is! You don't deserve a man like this! The lady he cheated with is likely just a bump in the road until he finds another:growlmad:

I agree with Ready!!!! Your prince charming and little bundle are out there! :flower:

Cj, I'm so sorry the clomid is beating you up! I hope this month of *LOVE* brings a baby for ALL of us:)

I should be O'ing in the next day or 2, maybe 3...not sure as I'm not using opks right now..hopefully it will happen soon, for all of us who are waiting:thumbup:

I hope so too Faith. And Super, you did make the right decision. He's a dirtbag . The headache hasn't been as bad as in the past.

Super, hunni you did the right thing. I'm sorry hugs xxxx. I agree with Ready hunni it's someone very special JUST for YOU! Don't lose hope and faith! Hugs

Hi ladies, how goes it with everyone? It's been quiet around here. I pray all is well and everyone is doing well. Hugs to you all.

Faith, make sure you get it in with those freshly cleaned tubes girl! More BFPs cometh to this thread :). Babies cometh to this thread! I'm excited about the upcoming BFPs.

Hello ladies! I am new to this site, well i'm new to ALL of this. A friend of mine referred me to this site since I am a newlywed and we are TTC. Apparently there is much more to it than just doing the deed lol. But I am coming here in high hopes of some great advice, tips, and support from the other TTC ladies. I havent been on BC in over a year, I just recently started prenatal vitamins, and we are doing the deed almost every night (if not every night, it every other night) But I have a feeling there is much more to it than just what I am doing. Any help and tips would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you and God bless!

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how everyone is? Callum is 4 months old tomorrow and growing so fast bless him. He got his first tooth at 9 weeks old and is such a good little baby. Hoping to start trying for the next one soon fingers crossed. Baby dust to you all and can't wait to see more BFPs xxxx

Jojo I cannot believe he is 4 months already!! Time is flying by and WOW on his first tooth!! Hope your ttc goes smoothly and callum gets a little sibling soon.

Floppy I am exhausted and having the worst heartburn I could ever imagine. I'm so excited to be getting closer to the 3rd trimester!! How are you doin little momma??

Samantha tell us your story of TR. you look like you couldn't be more than 20!! Not thats a bad thing, I wish I was still young or at least looked it :) good luck and baby dust to you!!

SICK AGAIN!!! I have never been so sick in my whole life till I got pregnant!! I am starting antibiotics, mucinex DM, and benadryl. BOOOOOOOOOO

Jojo, wow 4 months already. Time waits for no one, it moves fast :). I bet he is x handsome. Teeth already man kids develop fast nowadays. Happy ttcing girl.

Mnj hugs xxxx sorry to hear your not feeling good. Get well soon girl. I'm doing great. Exhausted, tired, trying to get use to this new walk lol. I'm getting bigger by the weeks. To me I'm huge. Baby bump is heavy.... Enjoying every minute of it though.

EOE hellO, how goes it ladies?

Welcome Samantha ! Jojo..it doesnt seem like its been that long! Wow. Good luck TTC tr#2! So sorry you're sick Mnj. Both my pregnancies were that way until about 7 mo. Floppy love the pic! Such a cute bump! Faith and Crystal, good luck! Cant wait to hear about a bfp! <3 to eoe ! Afm- o'ing around valentines day. 2 days later my older dd will be 13! Its gonna be great week!

Hello ladies! I am new to this site, well i'm new to ALL of this. A friend of mine referred me to this site since I am a newlywed and we are TTC. Apparently there is much more to it than just doing the deed lol. But I am coming here in high hopes of some great advice, tips, and support from the other TTC ladies. I havent been on BC in over a year, I just recently started prenatal vitamins, and we are doing the deed almost every night (if not every night, it every other night) But I have a feeling there is much more to it than just what I am doing. Any help and tips would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you and God bless!

Welcome.:flower:

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how everyone is? Callum is 4 months old tomorrow and growing so fast bless him. He got his first tooth at 9 weeks old and is such a good little baby. Hoping to start trying for the next one soon fingers crossed. Baby dust to you all and can't wait to see more BFPs xxxx

Wow time goes by fast. Please post us some pictures of him we would love to see him.

SICK AGAIN!!! I have never been so sick in my whole life till I got pregnant!! I am starting antibiotics, mucinex DM, and benadryl. BOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Mnj, I'm sorry you're so sick:nope: :hugs: take care of yourself!!!

Floppy, look at that bump:thumbup: so big and beautiful:hugs: you look great!

Ready, good to see you popping in:hugs: how are you feeling these days?

Samantha, welcome:)

Jojo, so excited that you're going to be back on the TTC wagon with us again:happydance: don't want to rush ya though...I'm sure you're plenty busy with Callum:) Poor fella, getting teeth so early...how wonderful that's he's such a good baby:hugs: I would love to see a recent pic when you have time to post

Cj, making a baby on Valentines Day...it just doesn't get more romantic than that:happydance: fx'd :hugs:

I think I'll be o'ing tomorrow, so we'll be sure to get a bd'ing session in tonight:thumbup: we've done last 2 nights followed by legs in the air:haha: bro-in-law arrived really late last night (in town on business so he's staying 2 nights with us) but dh got up to let him in and chat for a bit (this was around 12am)....dh said he would tell bro-in-law that I can't chat right now as I'm hanging upside down like a bat:haha: thankfully he DIDN'T :blush: it's always a bit awkward to have guests in the house during O time..especially when dd has to sleep on our bedroom floor! Anyway, we'll make it happen:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->