Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mnj, great news about your appt:happydance: So happy for you that everything is moving right along:hugs:

Cj, this is it for you girl!!! I really pray it's your month:hugs:

Crystal, I'm really with you right now in the land of discouragement:nope: we just ended cycle #13..not even a hint of a BFP in all 13 months:cry: I went ahead and scheduled my appt. with the RE who did my surgery. Feb. 3rd is the big day:wacko: I'll have an HSG and consult...we'll see what happens..I'm prepared for ANYTHING at this point.....hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. I hope it happens soon for you:hugs::hugs: I reeeaaallly really do:hugs::hugs:

Thx Faith I hope so too! Cant wait to hear your news!

Oh ladies I am so sorry for all y'all are going through. I have so much faith that this is the year!! I wish I could just make it happen for all of you.

Faith I hope the appt goes great!!

I think Mnj is offering to get us pregnant! <insert Brown cow joke here>

Woke up to cramps this morning and a temp drop...8 dpo

Maybe that's a Good thing and nice implantation dip. Mine dipped super low yesterday! My temps are so erratic and I'm not doing anything different so not sure what to think.

I'm hoping that's what it is, Angel Baby. Funny, if so that we're on the same schedule! OH and I are going out and he said, we've tried for 11 or 12 cycles and you don't ever have a glass of wine, so tonight you're getting one! Watch if I do, and get a BFP :) When do you start testing, Angel? I've got internet cheapies, so I'm gonna start tomorrow at 9 dpo. Lately I've haven't gotten past 12 dpo before AF rears her ugly head.

I haven't been drinking in past cycles but this one I've had several margaritas this past week! Lol! Probably might explain my crazy temps. I took trigger 8 days ago and gave in and started testing it out yesterday at 6dpo and it was light. Just a tad darker this morning. I bought a ton of IC. I promised myself I wouldn't do it this cycle but I caved! Lol! I'll test again in morning to compare but I'm sure it will be lighter. Hope it doesn't leave! Fx for us!

I'm on my phone so I can't post the pic but I did post it here earlier. My morning test is on the last page of that thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/811715-testing-trigger-out-5dpo-iui-18.html#post15264237

Oooooh! That looks promising! You don't think that HCG trigger could be skewing the results, do you? I hope it's your BFP! AFM- I also woke up to hives this am. They don't itch and I get them on a regular basis, but I just had them 3 weeks ago. They don't usuallt come back so soon. I haven't changed anything, so not an allergic reaction. I wonder if it could be my progesterone ramping up? I can't wait to start tomorrow morning! Woohoo!

It's definately the trigger. It takes 10 days to get out of my system. Hope to see it darker tomorrow. Would be nice if it did! I have no symptoms. The other lady in that thread test line never disappeared. This is my 3rd cycle with the trigger but this time we just BD and no IUI. usually my BBs are sore by now and hasn't been. I have been really relaxed this TWW but mostly I think cause work and looking for a house has distracted me plus alcoholic beverages this cycle! Lol! I quit my vitamins too! It's just so draining putting everything on hold to try and constantly get negatives so I didn't hold back this cycle.

Cj & Angel, this board is in desperate need of sticky BFPs...come on girls:happydance: kick of the new year with BFPs:)

Thx Faith! Im 9 dpo and neg this am, but I swear I feel like there's some stretching going on. Had a nice dip yesterday too... im usually 12 days lp so, it wont be long now. Angel, how about you? Oh and new this week, im waking up every day at 345 or 445am. Ugggggh!

Thx faith!

CJ-my test was lighter so I'm going to guess it will probably be negative tomorrow. We timed everything perfect but I'm not in much hope this cycle watching the second line disappear. I'll test again in the morning to see if it's coming back. I don't have any symptoms. I know it's early but a little discouraging.

Don't give up hope. It ain't over til af shows!

Hi ladies, sorry it's been so long since i posted, been really busy and haven't had the time to get on here (lame excuse i know) I've caught up on all previous posts now, it took a while but i kinda know where you all are and what's going on.

I was hoping to see loads of new year bfp's but i know you're all just waiting for the right sticky egg to make your forever babies FX for all of you.

I see we have some new girls on here, welcome girls :hugs:

Not much going on with me, a week ago i celebrated my 30th birthday, i was not liking the idea at all and got really down about it but it's no different to being in my twenties lol.

I have a subject that i would like your opinions on, a guy i work with found out on friday that his girl friend of about 11-12 weeks had a miscarriage, she's a bit of a control freak and seems to be preassuring him into moving in already, seems to be a bit quick but each to there own.

Anyway like i said friday she called him at work and said she had just come out from her gp who said she had a miscarriage, she was 9 weeks (she had no idea she was pg) and it was due to stress of her not having anywhere to live (her mom kicked her out and she's living at her friends sleeping on the sofa) He is destroyed from this news as he would love to have kids. My concearn is (and i don't mean to sound like a bitch) she was never sent to hospital (at 9 weeks ??) and was told it would come away on its own no ultra sound was done she was just told to do a pg test on sunday, now my thoughts are the doctor she saw is completely incompitent or it's an unlikely story and maybe she's telling my collegue lies. What are your opinions ??

With mine I went to the hospital, and they saw what I had passed, didn't do an ultrasound or DNC. It was something thatstarted in the morning and was over by dinner

She hadn't missed a period and was on the pill, i am confused as to how she came up with being 9 weeks, surely being 9 weeks she would have needed to go to the hospital to be checked out ?? I know when i had a miscarriage nearly 9 years ago at 5 weeks i had to have a scan and go back 2 weeks later for another scan just to check it had all come away naturally. x

I feel like some of these girls are so desperate to keep it going with their fellow that they lie and say oh it was a miscarriage. The same thing happened to my neighbor and I kept asking him did he actually see the ultrasound! My DH and I had bets before she miscarried supposedly. I won! Lol! It's frustrating to see that. I would have thought they would do a ultrasound to check for residual and make sure a D&C is not needed. All doctors are different so definately hard to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->