Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I GOT LAID OFF TODAY!!!! Wooooohoooooo!! What a blessing in disguise!! I didn't have to be the bad guy and quit and I got severance pay!!

What was your job mnj? I'm so glad things are working out the way you want them too. By the time I was at your stage I wanted to quit too. I did take very early maternity leave though and peed them off cause I had 6 weeks holiday to take too :winkwink: xxx

Jojo I am a nurse practitioner and I was working a contract for the state of Texas.

Faith I will def look at ways to cut costs. I am blessed that my husband makes good money. I only worry that I can't spend like I used to lol!! Shallow yes but I want izzy to have all the high end designer stuff!!

Jojo I am a nurse practitioner and I was working a contract for the state of Texas.

Faith I will def look at ways to cut costs. I am blessed that my husband makes good money. I only worry that I can't spend like I used to lol!! Shallow yes but I want izzy to have all the high end designer stuff!!

Jojo, Love the pictures he is such a cutie.

mnj, glad it worked out in your favor.

Hello to all my ladies.

You've got so big Karen, I mean that in a good way lol xxx

mnj you definately need the break, its so hard working with patients when your own immune system is so low. Enjoy and put your feet up xxx

Congrats Mnj! I just spent a ridiculous amount on my 21 mo old niece. I love buying cute by clothes. Just got the 13 year old an iPod touch. I can't wait to buy for a little one of our own!

Ready, love that bump, girl! Coming along now!

Faith, you, jojo and I are close this cycle! I just got my smiley, so I wore oh out! Happy V day girls!

I so hope this your month CJ and Faith xxx You 2 deserve it. I hope you are ok Crystal???? Missing you loads hunny. Plz text me or a message on FB to let me know you are ok? Happy Anniversary by the way hun xxx Although I'm a little late xxx

Yes, I've been thinking so much about Crystal, too! You are loved and missed by your fellow TR sisters:hugs: Update us when you can:flower:

I'm bored already LOL!! Actually I'm lazy! Haha!!

How is everyone doing?

I'm bored too! About to fall asleep at my desk! They'll find me face down drooling on my keyboard! Still have a smiley opk at lunch today, so im guessing tonight or tomorrow ?

Hey ladies,

I am doing well. Have my doc appt tomorrow. I wish I could say I am bored but I work for the quality department at the Nation's #1 cancer center so I am never actually bored. LOL Just sometimes don't want to work. LOL

Go CJ its your birthday!!!!!! :)

Ready do you work at MD Anderson?????

Happy Birthday for yesterday cj, hope you get a late birthday suprise hunny xxxx

AFM I got a very strong positive on a opk today, but no BDing for us as we are trying to time a girl if possible :winkwink: This one will be our last and dh would love to have a girl but I don't mind either way. I just want a healthy baby. We'll see how it goes, but I'm not happy as it lessens my chances of concieving :cry: xxx

I worked for US Oncology FOREVER until September!! I miss my job and patients but went through total nurse burnout!!

Happy Birthday CJ

jojo, girl enjoy yourself either way :) Yay for +opk!

Men make the girls xy and we make the boys xx. I already know this right but I had OB explain it to dh bc he was sad bc gender is not a boy in the beginning. So I had OB explain it all and he was like its all good I take 100% responsibility for making my Princess. She explained that it doesn't what time in ovulation that determines the gender its all in the XY/XX and who gets there first. So u know I had to ask if we bd during the beginning or the end would that make a difference and she said no not at all!

Floppy the man does determine the gender depending on if the sperm is an X or a Y. Research the shettles method. It has to do with ovulation and intercourse timing to get a certain gender. Just a thought :)

Thanks girls, but my bday isn't for 4 more months. Todays is dd's bday. 13 today! Hoping for a girl myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->