Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks Crystal. I have not had any symptoms at all, that I can think of. But I am hoping.

Morning...Snow in abundance here .....another 6 inches...argggggggg!...Schools closed today again...feel like a hermit on my Birthday....lol...anyway looks like I will be having another day at home snuggly and warm.....Had a temp dip this morning @ 6DPO....hope it is back up tomorrow???...Still feeling crampy, cant sleep been up since 5.30 this morning..wtf? My cat is still screaming on in season this has been the longest she has ever been in season........maybe she is picking up on my vibes...really strange though...

Hope everyone is doing ok.....I will check in again later....xxxx

Awww thank you!...xx Its Blizzrds here OMG.....another 12 inches tonight....x

Happy Birthday Crystal and more snow for us all tonight and tomorrow :o( The temp dips are great ladies and can indicate implantation ;o) I've great news too, my HCG levels are right down now and I'm getting negative PT and OPK's YAY. I really didn't think they would go down so quickly, but I'm over the moon. All I'm waiting for is the bleeding to stop and lord only knows how long that takes? Do you have any idea Crystal? Not long now til you both test, I'm getting so excited for you both. Hope you're doing well Jasmine? Love to you all xxx

I cant wait to test.........its doing my head in now......I think I might have to cancel my Dr appointment tomorrow as I wont be able to get there with the snow......Day 21 bloods are due....???...Progesterone levels are calling to confirm ovulation????.......Had a few drinks today for my birthday and I must admit I am a little worse for wear.............not good...But Happy.......Snow is falling really heavy again....xxx.......See what my temps are tomorrow...speak soon..xxx

Arrrrrrr babes, we are predicted the same here, but I'm with you on the happy part :thumbup: Feel over the moon that we can try again soon and join you 3. xxx

Morning ladies.....Well my temps have gone back up today....:happydance:Fingers crossed....Still snowed in so couldnt make it to the Doctors will try and get to see the Dr on Thursday so I really hope this bloody snow shifts on the roads so I can get the car off the drive....we still have weather warnings so its not looking good in the North East...

Hope everyone is keeping well and I hope the weather isnt as bad for you Jo......Great news about your hormones too....:thumbup: cant wait until you join us again TTC...I love hearing everyones stories too, and symptom spotting something rotten...everything helps...

Ready how are you?....Anything to report on your progress...:hugs:xxx Fingers crossed for you 2..xx

Jasmine, long time no hear for you....hope you are keeping well...hope you post soon with some news...xx

The snow is quite bad here, enough for schools to be shut down and the doctors rang this morning to cancel my sons appointment. Its sooooo cold its unreal, even with the central heating on full its still cold.

Those temps rising again are brilliant, I'm getting so excited about you both now :happydance: xxx

Hey Ladies, I belong hereeee hey lol I had TR Aug 7th 2010
on cd23 next period due Dec 6

my temps been high 5 days now. I have no tell tell sym time will tell though

Happy Birthday(I didn't forget u) Did I forget her Ready? lol You know i didn't lol I hope u had a good day girl :)

I wanted to log on yesterday but so much going on right now. My Granny passed away last night. I was very close to her.

hello ladies.... how is everyone? Not a lot going on with me. Making arrangements to go to the funeral. And awaiting my period

I'm just sitting here not able to go anywhere whilst this bloody snow keeps falling. My god england is rubbish, a bit of snow and the whole country comes to a stand still. No buses, the cars can't get up the road and most shops are shut as no one can get to work. To top it off my kitchen and utility room look like a bloody swimming pool and no work men can get here to fix the burst pipe. :wacko: Sorry for the rant ladies xxx

Morning girls....

I totally agree with you Jo about the snow, the UK comes to a stand still compared to other countries who deal with the snow very well :growlmad:

Thoughts are with you at the funeral Yolanda, best wishes....xxx

I quite busy with my 9 year old as she is poorly at the moment so I will check in later with you all......I think I might put my tree up tonight as it may cheer Paige up a bit. I only hope I dont come down with it:cry:

Jojo and Crystal, sorry about all the snow. :hugs: I hope you guys get some better weather really soon.

Jasmine, I hope you are healing well.

Hi my name is babygirl2010m. I'm currently going crazy due to my thoughts which I think have consumed me. I am starting to belive I am pregnant, but my tubes have been tied since 2002. I am currently experiencing movement or should I say fluttering and pulling around the navel area. Ok. the thing about is I have these, urinating frequently,back pains, sickness one time Thanksgiving morning as I woke up to finish up my fixings. I was fine then all of a sudden I feel this vomiting sensation come over me got all hot then vomited. pulling around navel area. and tested negative. Could I have a kindney infection or urinary tract infection please help me????????////

Hi my name is babygirl2010m. I'm currently going crazy due to my thoughts which I think have consumed me. I am starting to belive I am pregnant, but my tubes have been tied since 2002. I am currently experiencing movement or should I say fluttering and pulling around the navel area. Ok. the thing about is I have these, urinating frequently,back pains, sickness one time Thanksgiving morning as I woke up to finish up my fixings. I was fine then all of a sudden I feel this vomiting sensation come over me got all hot then vomited. pulling around navel area. and tested negative. Could I have a kindney infection or urinary tract infection please help me????????////

Hi Babygirl, Sounds to me like you have a UTI or kidney infection?, have you been to see your Dr recently regarding this, although it is possible to become pregnant whilst your tubes are tied its an exception rather than the rule, I think its something like 0.01% depending on when and what method you had your TL surgery, if you have tested and it was negative then possibly not pregnant but not impossible!....I suggest you go to your Dr's asap and get checked out!..Good Luck ! Us ladies on this thread have all had reversal surgery because we didnt get pregnant whilst having them tied.

Hello, I found a great group here!. I already have chatted with a couple of you on other threads, so if you ladies do not mind I would love to be a part of this one.:blush:

I am 33yrs old (just turned 33 in october). I had TL in 1999 and my reversal was October 21st 2010. I was told to wait 3 months before I TTC, seems so freaking long.:haha: Apparently she says my tubes needs time to heal, but every doctor is different.

Jasmine, I hope you are healing well!:hugs:

I also hope you ladies get you BFP this month!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"