Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

We started trying 2 weeks after surgery and I caught, but unfortunately it was a chemical. Our surgeon told us to try asap after surgery, so I wouldn't worry to much. And by the way Super, I'm not saying this to alarm you.... but there is every chance you could get pregnant as sperm can live for quite a few days inside us, and should be waiting there for the egg. I'm so excited, its sounding like we are going to hear of a bfp before christmas :happydance: When are you testing Crystal and Ready?

AFM I'm still waiting on a positive OPK. I think I may of missed it as they did start getting darker but not a positive? They have gone completely negative again now:cry: All pregnancy tests I've used in the past week are well and truely negative now, so my hormones came down very quickly. I haven't had any ovulation pains at all, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I haven't missed it. All bleeding has stopped and we have started BDing now:winkwink:

And just remember ladies, we paid a lot of money for these ops, and for one thing only A BABY. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty for getting pregnant earlier than they said. The doctors are not GOD and they get paid to look after us and not be judgemental. We are bound to try asap, thats what the ops were for :happydance: xxx

OMG cue me total shock! FMU today and a faint line..... is a line! :bfp: I am glad I listened to you Jo Jo and tested again with another test, I have had faint lines for a few days now on IC's and have progressively become a little darker.... I really thought they were evap lines.... FF has me at 11 DPO today so its still early days! I just couldnt hold off posting this any longer!!!! I really hope this is it....AF due on Tuesday/Wednesday so I really hope she doesnt show!

Oh wow Crystal, massive massive MASSIVE congratulations hunny. A line is a line and if the ic's are getting darker and other tests have a line you are DEFO pregnant. I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you babes xxx

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPlease post the pics, I love seeing lines :winkwink: xxx

Hi Jo Jo, my camera is rubbish and cant pick up the IC's as good as the real eye, but FRER test you can see much better, I have had to crop them as my camera makes them too big too attach...Tried my best...what do you think?????:coffee:

My stomach is a turmoil......I cant believe it!! I think I am more 12DPO rather than 11 DPO but I will continue to test to make sure they get darker...xxxxx

Attachments

• BFP ONE STEP 1.JPG
    BFP ONE STEP 1.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 13
  • FMU FRER BFP 2.JPG
    FMU FRER BFP 2.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
I'd tell hubby to pop open the champagne, we finally got a christmas bfp. You need to get to the doctors straight away to get booked in for your scan hunny. Thats a strong positive too hunny and you didn't get it too early so it looks like bub bubs is in the right place xxx

Awww we have been in tears all morning......I still cant believe it....I have been having more pains today which must be stretching pains hopefully...xxx Thanks so much for your support Jo Jo after everything you have been through I really do appreciate it....and thanks so much for your kind words..xxx Gis a Hig xxx:hugs: You are a true B&B buddy xxx

I will of course be anxious until we have it confirmed by scan....I will make an appt tomorrow for bloods done and hopefully they will double every time I go....I just wish this damn snow would go so we will probably have to walk up to Doctors as we still cant get the cars off the drive and out of our estate!...xx

The pains are normal hunny, its everything stretching and ligaments sofening with the pregnancy. They feel alot like AF pains though don't they lol, thats why I managed to talk myself out of believing mine was bfp. The scan should be fine, with ectopic a bfp shows up real early and never gets very strong. But your lines are brill, but the ic still looks like an evap lol, thats why I only use them as guidance then do a better test. That frer is a real good line hunny :happydance:

AFM lol, I'm still getting negs on OPK but from what I posted earlier:dohh: I should know I haven't ovulated yet as my temps haven't gone up. I can be real thick at times:dohh: I don't think we will be far behind you Crystal, then we can be bump buddies :happydance::happydance::happydance: xxx

I am still a little nervous though as I have read about evap lines on other threads and I suppose until I get my bloods done I might start believing it....do you get your blood results back the same day or it the standard 2 days?..I know my Consultant who did my operation said he would like to see me back at his clinic when I was pregnant so I am not sure whether I will get a scan at James Cook or my local hospital?...I think I will have to do some ringing around tomorrow to see what I need to do next...EEEEEEEE I feel sick with the nerves...lmao..xxx

My bloods were done at Queens Med at 6 weeks, we got the results back the same day from the hospital, but with the doctors it take 2 days. That is no evap Crystal, I am a poasa and know for DEFINATE that, that is a :bfp: with no doubt what so ever. And for a frer that is a strong line at 12dpo, if you doubt it? take a digi and that will come up in words for you. I love taking tests, a bit sad aren't I lol. Thats why I buy ic's in bulk hunny, cause I have to have something to pee on:haha: Even when I was pregnant I couldn't stop. The OPK ic's are better at picking up pregnancy than the PT there selves, thats how bad I am:haha: xxx

My bloods were done at Queens Med at 6 weeks, we got the results back the same day from the hospital, but with the doctors it take 2 days. That is no evap Crystal, I am a poasa and know for DEFINATE that, that is a :bfp: with no doubt what so ever. And for a frer that is a strong line at 12dpo, if you doubt it? take a digi and that will come up in words for you. I love taking tests, a bit sad aren't I lol. Thats why I buy ic's in bulk hunny, cause I have to have something to pee on:haha: Even when I was pregnant I couldn't stop. The OPK ic's are better at picking up pregnancy than the PT there selves, thats how bad I am:haha: xxx

My Dr said as soon as I was pregnant to get bloods done every 48 hours until my numbers were doubling nicely.....fingers crossed then....LMAO @ you for POAS.....I think If I had any OPK's left I would have peed on them 2.....I do have 2 x First reponse tests left so I guess I will POAS tomorrow FMU again...lol...:haha: Yeah I think I will buy a Digi just so I can see the words.....PREGNANT...lol

The digi has to be my favourite too, there is nothing like seeing it in words lol. My doctors were absolutely shite over the blood tests and scan. Our surgeon had to write to them to demand one, but I beat them to it and booked myself in with the epac. I really hope the NHS is a lot better in the part of the country you live in, cause Notts is rubbish.

I bet your husband is on :cloud9: aswell as you. Has he already got any children? xxx

WOOHOOO!!!! Crystal!!! I am almost in tears here for you!!! You must be on top of the world!!!:friends: Awww muffin... I deff see a positive. Get booked for an appt with your doctor :) Congrats to you and your husband.

Crystal, I think we are lucky to have you here :) You have made me feel so much better about things! You are special my friend and I hope you get your BFP this month!

YAYAYAYAY Crystal!!:flower:

The digi has to be my favourite too, there is nothing like seeing it in words lol. My doctors were absolutely shite over the blood tests and scan. Our surgeon had to write to them to demand one, but I beat them to it and booked myself in with the epac. I really hope the NHS is a lot better in the part of the country you live in, cause Notts is rubbish.

I bet your husband is on :cloud9: aswell as you. Has he already got any children? xxx

No my Hubby doesnt have any children at all...Bless, he is soo excited....he has a sperm count of 140 million so I am not suprised he caught me on the 2nd try....lol..he keeps saying "Who's the Daddy!"...lol....I dont have much faith in the NHS either after my last experience, but I know my post op letter from my private Consultant stated the next steps after I became Preggers and I have a copy of it so they will have no option but to follow his instructions...lol...Well I hope so!..

No my Hubby doesnt have any children at all...Bless, he is soo excited....he has a sperm count of 140 million so I am not suprised he caught me on the 2nd try....lol..he keeps saying "Who's the Daddy!"...lol....I dont have much faith in the NHS either after my last experience, but I know my post op letter from my private Consultant stated the next steps after I became Preggers and I have a copy of it so they will have no option but to follow his instructions...lol...Well I hope so!..

I really hope they do hunny, as they are rubbish here. I can't remember it being this bad years ago with my other pregnancy's, but this is what we get for the cut backs they are making in the NHS. Warren is the same as your husband. He has no children yet, but FX soon will do :happydance: xxx

WOOHOOO!!!! Crystal!!! I am almost in tears here for you!!! You must be on top of the world!!!:friends: Awww muffin... I deff see a positive. Get booked for an appt with your doctor :) Congrats to you and your husband.

Crystal, I think we are lucky to have you here :) You have made me feel so much better about things! You are special my friend and I hope you get your BFP this month!

YAYAYAYAY Crystal!!:flower:

Aww you are so kind Superstoked :hugs:........You will find Jo Jo just as informative as me....bless she has kept me going over the last few weeks, even though she suffered a loss only a week or so ago.....xxxx

You are sooo welcome on this thread and so is your comments hunny.....I only hope someone will be following in my footsteps real soon....maybe it will be you?!:happydance: I know Jo Jo wont be far behind...she is "Fertility Mamma of the year!..lmao..xxx

Awwww thank you Crystal, and hopefully I definately won't be to far behind you. I'm just really enjoying being able to BD for fun at the moment, I'm also thinking of trying some preseed too. Pity they don't do it in tingle lol:winkwink: Now that would be fun:blush: xxx

This is a pic of me and David ....at our wedding of course....Put a pic on of you and Warren Jo Jo so I can see ya both...I can only see a cartoon. xx

Attachments

• Me and David 1.jpg
    Me and David 1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 18
Awwww thank you Crystal, and hopefully I definately won't be to far behind you. I'm just really enjoying being able to BD for fun at the moment, I'm also thinking of trying some preseed too. Pity they don't do it in tingle lol:winkwink: Now that would be fun:blush: xxx

LMAO.......yeah...and its quite costly too isnt it for 9 applicatons like £15, so that would like do 9 x BD so it would only last a month if that!..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->