Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello, I found a great group here!. I already have chatted with a couple of you on other threads, so if you ladies do not mind I would love to be a part of this one.:blush:

I am 33yrs old (just turned 33 in october). I had TL in 1999 and my reversal was October 21st 2010. I was told to wait 3 months before I TTC, seems so freaking long.:haha: Apparently she says my tubes needs time to heal, but every doctor is different.

Jasmine, I hope you are healing well!:hugs:

I also hope you ladies get you BFP this month!!:dust:

Hey Super, glad to have you apart of our group.

Welcome

Superstoked & Iam Restored!!!
Glad to have you join us....Yey more TR ladies!

Well the weather here within the UK is still SNOWING heavy, we havent had snow this early in the year since 1975! wow I was only 3 then, and its been the coldest on record minus 21 in some areas! .....the saga continues as airports, schools, shops, and people are unable to get into work.....Hope you can make it into work tomorrow Jo Jo! We arent able to put snow tyres on our cars either as they are illegal in this country, what is going on with our Government?:growlmad:

Hows the weather in Canada Superstoked? :hugs:

Iamrestored, we may envy you real soon as I can imagine the weather in your part of the world is amazing! do you wanna swap for a few weeks, you may have said your sad farewells today but remember the good memories you have, I can imagine you have lots of them...:cry::flower:

Not much to report on the TTC front, waiting a few more days to test again but I did obtain a prediction from a lady today which was very interesting indeed, I cannot post it on here as it has a copyright on it, but I could pass it on personally if anyone wishes to know....but lets say my lucky month will be here soon and she also predicted my gender, oh and there was more but I wont spoil things now...lol.... I do actually believe in all of that stuff and have myself read Tarot for past 19 years but I dont expect everyone to believe like I do!....lol

Anyway I hope everyone is keeping well and is in bright spirits and I will check in tomorrow as I am shattered with my little girl being poorly and havent had much sleep......Speak soon ladies..xxx Nite xxx

It is usually snowing here this time of year, we had a little fall a couple of days ago but it was gone the next morning. It is pretty mild for this time of year for us. But I will take it! lol It is about 1 celsius here. But I am sure our time is coming.

I would love for you to pass it on personally. YAY!!! Love that stuff. So excited for you!!

Well I live in Texas in the U.S. and it is about 70 degrees. But in the morning it is suppose to be 40-45 degrees. We rarely get snow. We got a little last year but it only lasted for about 2 days.

Welcome to you both, and 3 months is a pretty long time to wait, me and crystal were told to try as soon as we felt ready as everything is newly opened and scar tissue not yet formed.

Crystal we have so much in common, I also do tarot and see psychics but I don't know why as I'm pretty psychic myself. I would love to hear of your prediction hunny. Mine is a boy and 2 girls :happydance: then others say 2 boys and a girl :happydance: I believe the latter.

No work for me today as I'm under water from a burst pipe, bloody weather is killing us in uk. Sunshine today but its so icey out and dangerous, more snow forecast though, oh the joy lol.....:growlmad:

Hope all you ladies are doing well xxx

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing?

I have been feeling very impatient lately. I know I should follow doctors orders... TMI warning- Hubby and I were:sex: this morning, unprotected I was like let it go..lol Poor hubby was scared to death! HAHAAH At the last second I changed my mind. It is just about O time for me and I wanna try!!LOL But that darn doctor has me so afraid, that's how stern she was about me waiting 3 months. :cry: I have to go to my 6 week check-up on Monday, and I will talk to her about it.

How are you feeling Crystal?

sending lots of :dust: to you lovely ladies! xo

Evening! I am feeling ok thanks Superstoked....dont worry there is never TMI on here...:coffee: lol....I know there is a wide variation of Dr opinions for TRS ladies and when to TTC but you have to go with when you feel ready and not when someone tells you to!.....Like Jo Jo said in an earlier post we were told to TTC as soon as possible whilst the tubes were nice and open...although we did give our bodies enough time to heal.....However you are still healing arent you after your wound didnt heal so well so maybe next cycle you could start.......:happydance: we are all in the same boat on here and I cant wait for one of us to become preggers YEYYYYYY!!!! by the looks of my prediction its gonna be 2011 for me so I can just relax a little and actually enjoy the BD rather than just wanting the :spermy: to hurry up....LMAO....BD takes on a whole different meaning when actively TTC.....romance goes out the window at O time...well thats just my personal opinion anyway....lol...

Well I live in Texas in the U.S. and it is about 70 degrees. But in the morning it is suppose to be 40-45 degrees. We rarely get snow. We got a little last year but it only lasted for about 2 days.

Ready when you feel like you need some colder weather let me know and we could house swap for a month....lol...I would love to feel the sun on my skin at the moment, and just jump into the pool....MMMMMM...I love horses too as I have always kept them, and I would go crazy shopping for the cowboy boots... ooooo even better a Ranch in Texas is my idea of heaven..:thumbup:

Super I agree with Crystal about TTC when you are ready. When hubby and I had unprotected sex I was like take it out take it out!!:brat:

Crystal, I actually live in the city. But there are some ranches in more rural areas of Texas. Love the new picture too.

Afm, I think af is about to make her apperance.:cry:

Crystal, great picture :winkwink:!!

I think I will try next cycle. :shhh: I can see how BD can take a toll during O time. Hubby says he is okay with trying after my next cycle. Which would be closer to the end of Dec. \\:D/

Jojo, it seems like the weather has hit you pretty bad! Sorry about the pipe burst:hugs: Do your winter's usually be that bad? I thought on the little island (Newfoundland) I live on was the only place that had such horrible winters.:dohh: We had an ice storms last year that ripped down power lines like crazy! Sounds like a nice time to sit and have a cup of tea :coffee: and snuggle up with blanlet. lol

Ready, do not count it out yet! Not until af arrives!!:hugs:

AFM, I went to see the nurse today. Healing up pretty good. I think just one more week and I may be discharged :happydance: So happy to have that almost over with. Our 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up on tuesday :). I think we just may go out to a nice place for supper and go to a movie or something. We will have that week home alone so we can make the best of it:winkwink:

Take care ladies xo

Dec 6 period is due. I have no signs of pregnancy. The cramps that I did have are no longer. I know a couple of ladies that I know we share the same cycle and got bfp. My bf from 2nd grade and i have the same cycle this month and she has all the symptoms of pregnancy.

Crystal, great picture :winkwink:!!

I think I will try next cycle. :shhh: I can see how BD can take a toll during O time. Hubby says he is okay with trying after my next cycle. Which would be closer to the end of Dec. \\:D/

Jojo, it seems like the weather has hit you pretty bad! Sorry about the pipe burst:hugs: Do your winter's usually be that bad? I thought on the little island (Newfoundland) I live on was the only place that had such horrible winters.:dohh: We had an ice storms last year that ripped down power lines like crazy! Sounds like a nice time to sit and have a cup of tea :coffee: and snuggle up with blanlet. lol

Ready, do not count it out yet! Not until af arrives!!:hugs:

AFM, I went to see the nurse today. Healing up pretty good. I think just one more week and I may be discharged :happydance: So happy to have that almost over with. Our 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up on tuesday :). I think we just may go out to a nice place for supper and go to a movie or something. We will have that week home alone so we can make the best of it:winkwink:

Take care ladies xo

Yay Super you going to TTC with me!!! I am glad you are healing better.

Hi Ladies, the burst pipe is underground and I have to wait til monday to have all my floor ripped up in the utility room to repair it. (its concrete by the way) So no water for me all weekend. Think we might evacuate to my almost mother-inlaws lol.

Well it snowed real bad here last night and we never got chance to BD as we were both clearing up all the water from the burst pipe. I'm actully going back to work today after 4 weeks off after the miscarriage. I'm quite looking forward to it lol.

Don't count yourselves out yet ladies for your BFP's. A lot of women don't have pregnancy symptoms before or after testing positive. My last BFP with the twins, I convinced myself I wasn't pregnant because of the AF pains I was having. The doctors reasured me that this is very normal and its just everything growing and stretching and gives off very similar pains to AF. So you aren't out til the :witch: arrives.

Super, I agree with Crystal and Ready, you try when you are ready too hunny. Lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all. It would be lovely for one of us to get a christmas :bfp: xxx

Okay ladies!! I am sooo scared!! Hubby and I were bd'ing last night and well he had it covered but seems it broke and was too late once we noticed!! According to my ovulation calendar I am in low stages of being fertile. I should start bd'ing around the 5th or the 6th if I were "trying". I am just afraid my tubes are not ready, I guess doc has me freaking super paranoid!! I had my TR on the 21st of October..besides my incision not healing as quick, should my tubes be okay? Just afraid of a EP? Oh geez!!! :cry: :dohh:

Okay ladies!! I am sooo scared!! Hubby and I were bd'ing last night and well he had it covered but seems it broke and was too late once we noticed!! According to my ovulation calendar I am in low stages of being fertile. I should start bd'ing around the 5th or the 6th if I were "trying". I am just afraid my tubes are not ready, I guess doc has me freaking super paranoid!! I had my TR on the 21st of October..besides my incision not healing as quick, should my tubes be okay? Just afraid of a EP? Oh geez!!! :cry: :dohh:

Don't worry to much. Just because your incision has not healed does not mean your tubes have not. Your incision is outside the body which takes care your tubes are inside. Don't worry.:hugs:

Thank you ready. I am so nervous but I do not think this will give me a BFP(shocked If it did)not that I would complain but I am just hoping it is not going to causing more harm than good? I am over reacting right?:hugs: Thanks again.

Thank you ready. I am so nervous but I do not think this will give me a BFP(shocked If it did)not that I would complain but I am just hoping it is not going to causing more harm than good? I am over reacting right?:hugs: Thanks again.

No problem we all do it. I would be so happy if it did give you a BFP.

Hi Super, I personally think your tubes will be healed....I started trying approx 4 weeks after my TRS and although my scar wasnt completely healed....(10 inch scar)...my tubes were!, if you read my previous posts when I had the cyst on my ovary after the clomid I had an ultra sound, and my tubes were checked...I had No swelling!.......Please do not worry....maybe its gods way of telling you its ok to try!....xxxxx:hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->