Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

MomsBaby: I am not sure how much IUI costs in the States, but here it is $400. The costs are usually double there. I think someone on BnB said once that the IUI was $800- $100, but that is not including meds.

When I did IUI, it was about I think around $800 and the meds were $600. Our insurance didn't cover the meds, but they did cover parts of the procedure.
Good luck ladies! :hugs:

Thanks ladies for the info. That's a lot of money to fork over, but its all worth it in the long run. Praying the good lord blesses me soon!! Well all of us soon

When I did IUI, it was about I think around $800 and the meds were $600. Our insurance didn't cover the meds, but they did cover parts of the procedure.
Did IUI work for you, if so how many cycles did it take?

So glad to have found this thread!! I had tr in April and still ttc... What a emotional roller coaster I have been on! I have 2 kids 15&17 so everthing is so new to me because its been so long ago. I had my first round of clomid this cycle and now I am 8dpo so I am counting down the days and I sure hope it worked,just in time for Christmas :xmas16:

Please update me with some of your stories...

Stmom I am from South Ms too!!

Welcome to the form, I had my TR done the middle of May this year. Still waiting for that BFP...
What part of South MS do you live? I'm in the Hattiesburg area.

Thank you all for the prayers and positive thoughts. We buried my niece yesterday and its been extremely hard. She and I were so very close and I thought of her as my own daughter. Her own mother didn't even know she was doing IVF because they had no relationship due to the things my sister did when Ace was young.
Faith the autopsy showed the cause of death to be from an overdose of IV sedation. It really wasnt IVF related in some sense because it wasnt the procedure she died from but the CRNAs fuck up! Coop is with his parents in the town him and Ace grew up in, 45 minutes from me. I don't know how, when, or if he will ever go back to Austin and their apartment. They had just put in an offer on a small first house and very sadly got the call yesterday (his dad answered the phone thank God!) that the offer was accepted. Mike, coops dad told the realtor to get out of it and he would pay for any fees that may be incurred. Coop is also an only child and they loved Candace like a daughter!! It's like a bad nightmare I can't wake up from. It really had tore a hole in my heart as if I lost my own child. This should have never happened!! She should have never had to go through all of this to have a child!! This is not fair and it sucks and I want to just go out and kill people who get knocked up and hurt their babies!! I am so fucking angry at the whole world right now!!

Galvan I am sooooooo sorry for your loss.
Melissa, its my prayer for you that happiness, joy and peace shine upon you and family in 2013!!!! You have def been through enough
:hugs:

I thank you ladies, af started last night and its horrid, I can feel my uterus extracting and it's a lot of cramps and pressure ugh! I am back out of town and can't go be seen, so hopefully it stops. I am doing IUI this cycle and next cycle as well if it doesn't work. I will try this cycle not medicated and the next medicated. I hope something works soon for me and DH. I pray that us tr moms start seeing more positives

sorry to hear that af this cycle. The plan sounds great and I pray it works for you and that your blessed with :bfp:

So glad to have found this thread!! I had tr in April and still ttc... What a emotional roller coaster I have been on! I have 2 kids 15&17 so everthing is so new to me because its been so long ago. I had my first round of clomid this cycle and now I am 8dpo so I am counting down the days and I sure hope it worked,just in time for Christmas :xmas16:

Welcome :flower::hugs:

I had TR in Aug 2010
We got :bfp: in Dec 2010 m/c in Jan 2011. We were blessed with a beautiful princess in May 2012. She is now 6 months old. I wasn't on any medication or done any test with OBGYN. We pray together as a couple as well as a family and when we were ttc we bd every other day. I pray that this cycle your blessed with BFP

Did IUI work for you, if so how many cycles did it take?

No, it didn't work for us. We did IUI back in July 2010 right before our grandson was born. We decided then we were going to NTNP. We miscarried 5 times over our journey and right when I was ready to throw in the towel, we got our miracle baby! She just turned a year old last week! She was 100% natural conception.

I thank you ladies, af started last night and its horrid, I can feel my uterus extracting and it's a lot of cramps and pressure ugh! I am back out of town and can't go be seen, so hopefully it stops. I am doing IUI this cycle and next cycle as well if it doesn't work. I will try this cycle not medicated and the next medicated. I hope something works soon for me and DH. I pray that us tr moms start seeing more positives

sorry to hear that af this cycle. The plan sounds great and I pray it works for you and that your blessed with :bfp:

thanks floppy I am okay with it, my medication was put in today it will be delivered Mon or Sat well my injectables will be I already have my clomids.

momsbaby it's 684 at my clinic out of pocket for me. my injectables were 140 and clomids 15

Welcome to the form, I had my TR done the middle of May this year. Still waiting for that BFP...

I am about 30 min from Hburg!! Had my tr done in Hburg too!! So excited to finally have some one to share my journey and more women going through the same thing as me. :happydance:

I am now 9dpo and very anxious about testing!! Are any of you close to testing this month? I have a few symptoms but not trying to get too hopeful, but gosh its so hard not too!! What are your symptoms? I have back/side pain, pressure, very thirsty, and insomnia which is very Very unusual for me(love my 8 hours of zzz's)!!

I am about 30 min from Hburg!! Had my tr done in Hburg too!! So excited to finally have some one to share my journey and more women going through the same thing as me. :happydance:

AF is due for me on the 14th, I'm feeling tied all the time pressure on my right side, and I'm having to pee alot..... fx crossed that we get our BFP this month..

Hi Babywillow! Welcome!!

I had my TR in March and have what I believe to be 2 CP's. I am on my 12th cycle and will be going to a new RE on Dec 17th. I can't wait for this appointment!!

FX'd and hope all goes well with new RE!! New to all the abbreviations what is cp? :dohh: I figured most of them out but still catching on!

Hi Babywillow! Welcome!!

I had my TR in March and have what I believe to be 2 CP's. I am on my 12th cycle and will be going to a new RE on Dec 17th. I can't wait for this appointment!!

FX'd and hope all goes well with new RE!! New to all the abbreviations what is cp? :dohh: I figured most of them out but still catching on!

CP can mean one of 2 things. Chemical pregnancy (Which is what I think she is referring to) and cervical position.

Oh yeah I forgot about chemical pregnancy, I have proper baby brain:blush:

Welcome Willow! Hope your symptoms lead to a bfp:)

Stmom, what a small world!....we spent the night in Hattiesburg last night....Residence Inn..ate dinner at Chesterfields...now, waiting for Michaels to open so we can get dd some yarn for knitting and back on the road!! Traveling from FL to WY...great town you live in! High sales tax rate..wow!:haha: anyway...hope it's bfp for you this month, too!

I'm currently 1dpo...let the tww drag begin!

Hi Babywillow! Welcome!!

CP can mean one of 2 things. Chemical pregnancy (Which is what I think she is referring to) and cervical position.

I was referring to the chemical pregnancy. :) The only good thing I can find from this is that this means atleast one tube is open.

welcome babywillow!

fxd for the next two gals testing soon!!!! xmas babies would be such an amazing present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->