Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Stmom- im doing ok! This is my first cycle on clomid so we shall see how it goes!! How are you??

Congrats Galvanbaby I am soooo happy for you I am in tears. My positives are faded now so it's over. Congrats merry XMas Miguel

Stephanie, wonderful news:hugs: I'm so happy for you:)

Clucky, have i missed an update from you? Was your bfp sticky?:hugs:

Shay, I'm sorry your tests are fading:( what did the dr say? What tests did they run a few days ago? :cry:

Mnj, I've been thinking about you and your family:( how's everyone coping? Such a tragedy:cry: I've never heard of a death related to ivf...so scary:( I hope 2013 will be filled with joy for your family. You have suffered so much!:hugs:

I'm so sorry Shay, are you going to the Dr to have labs done??
Alleysm I think that we are... I just did another ovulation test and its positive still... Been that way for a week, poor DH is going to get tired of me lol

congrats galvinbaby!!! i wanna see pics too! how exciting!

Well, after 2 positives, AF still started. :cry: I have to call my husband and tell him for the second time that the baby did not stick. We always seem to be far apart when this happens. I am going to insist on a CD21 test. There will be no way to try this month. OH will get back after I O so, I want to do all the tests I can this month. I am so upset right now. I really don't know what the hell is going on with my body!

It is so weird how these test show positive and AF hits. Makes me wonder why? It's so hard on all of us emotional and physically trying to conceive. I really don't understand why people who don't need babies have babies, and people like us who take care of our children/babies have hell getting pregnant. Guess I'll never understand it. Praying for all.

It is so weird how these test show positive and AF hits. Makes me wonder why? It's so hard on all of us emotional and physically trying to conceive. I really don't understand why people who don't need babies have babies, and people like us who take care of our children/babies have hell getting pregnant. Guess I'll never understand it. Praying for all.

I know. There is a 13 year old girl that lives a few blocks away. She is 12 weeks pregnant and found out last week she is having twins! It is so unfair. We have all worked so hard to have these babies and keep having chemicals. These people who definitely do not need kids keep having and having.

My cousin who just got out of prison 9 1/2 months ago just had a baby last week. She got pregnant right when she got out of prison. I was so mad and hurt when I found out. And I had just had my TR.

Galvan, I'm so sorry sweetheart! This sucks! You and Shay have my deepest prayers!

Mnj thinking of you too, Honey.

4 dpo . Damn is the tww geting longer or what? Its dragging by!

I know. There is a 13 year old girl that lives a few blocks away. She is 12 weeks pregnant and found out last week she is having twins! It is so unfair. We have all worked so hard to have these babies and keep having chemicals. These people who definitely do not need kids keep having and having.

My cousin who just got out of prison 9 1/2 months ago just had a baby last week. She got pregnant right when she got out of prison. I was so mad and hurt when I found out. And I had just had my TR.
I know the feeling, I have a cousin and sister in law that are both druggies and keep having babies. Their babies are born with drugs in there system. And here we are spending soooo much money to have just one more and nothing happens. But I guess we all need to stay positive and keep tryin

I'm so sorry Stephanie... I have a hard time trying to stay positive too, I have a cousin, sister in law and a friend from church that all have gotten pregnant since my TR... I had to just take a break from trying, and get so that I don't stress so much about it.

Galvan, I'm so sorry sweetheart! This sucks! You and Shay have my deepest prayers!

Mnj thinking of you too, Honey.

4 dpo . Damn is the tww geting longer or what? Its dragging by!

Thank you CJ! I must be honest this is breaking me down. My year will be here 2/7 and all my tests blood , scans show that I ovulate and that nothing is wrong so I constantly wonder what did I do wrong. :cry: then I toughen up :flower: but right now I am just taking it one day at a time. My temp was 98.4,98.2,98.1 and now it's 97.7 which is a .4 drop. So I know :af: is on her way. I am very moist down very, I thought it is suppose to dry, so maybe I am going to call the RE to ask questions. I hope you get your BFP as well CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->