Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Galvan, I'm so sorry sweetheart! This sucks! You and Shay have my deepest prayers!

Mnj thinking of you too, Honey.

4 dpo . Damn is the tww geting longer or what? Its dragging by!

Thank you CJ! I must be honest this is breaking me down. My year will be here 2/7 and all my tests blood , scans show that I ovulate and that nothing is wrong so I constantly wonder what did I do wrong. :cry: then I toughen up :flower: but right now I am just taking it one day at a time. My temp was 98.4,98.2,98.1 and now it's 97.7 which is a .4 drop. So I know :af: is on her way. I am very moist down very, I thought it is suppose to dry, so maybe I am going to call the RE to ask questions. I hope you get your BFP as well CJ

Praying for you Shay.

Thanks Stmom! It's getting more barable by the month

Thank you all for the prayers and positive thoughts. We buried my niece yesterday and its been extremely hard. She and I were so very close and I thought of her as my own daughter. Her own mother didn't even know she was doing IVF because they had no relationship due to the things my sister did when Ace was young.
Faith the autopsy showed the cause of death to be from an overdose of IV sedation. It really wasnt IVF related in some sense because it wasnt the procedure she died from but the CRNAs fuck up! Coop is with his parents in the town him and Ace grew up in, 45 minutes from me. I don't know how, when, or if he will ever go back to Austin and their apartment. They had just put in an offer on a small first house and very sadly got the call yesterday (his dad answered the phone thank God!) that the offer was accepted. Mike, coops dad told the realtor to get out of it and he would pay for any fees that may be incurred. Coop is also an only child and they loved Candace like a daughter!! It's like a bad nightmare I can't wake up from. It really had tore a hole in my heart as if I lost my own child. This should have never happened!! She should have never had to go through all of this to have a child!! This is not fair and it sucks and I want to just go out and kill people who get knocked up and hurt their babies!! I am so fucking angry at the whole world right now!!

Galvan I am sooooooo sorry for your loss.

MNJ, I am so sorry about your niece. It is horrible. You and your family have been in my prayers and will continue to be. You have had one tough year, lady. I hope and pray everything starts to get better for you. :hugs:

Ladies, thank you for your thoughts. OH and I talked last night, he was upset, but more worried about me. He wants me to wait for him to get back on the 15th to go to the RE. I am making an appointment for the 17th. I believe this was my second CP so I will not leave that office without a progesterone prescription and a 7DPO test. We will NTNP this month. I plan on having the HSG in January anyway. So, after that we will do IUI the following cycle.

:hugs:

OK Ladies I have a stupid to ask ya'll I've been using the opk's since November 25th with positives on each one on Friday November30th there wasn't a line but there was faint line back on Saturday Dec 1st..... yesterday and today the test line is darker than the control. Is that normal?
I've not tested this much....only 3 tests in a cycle...
Any input would be greatly appreciated

I am not sure StMom. My line was positive for one day and was almost gone the next day and completely gone by the second day. I only used OPKs this past month.

Now I have a question, should I use OPKs this month even though we are not TTC? I was wondering if I should just to see when I am going to O or should I just watch it with temping? I am worried about using up my strips before I can get to the States to get more. What do you all think?

I am not sure StMom. My line was positive for one day and was almost gone the next day and completely gone by the second day. I only used OPKs this past month.

Now I have a question, should I use OPKs this month even though we are not TTC? I was wondering if I should just to see when I am going to O or should I just watch it with temping? I am worried about using up my strips before I can get to the States to get more. What do you all think?

If it was me Stephanie I would just temp this month..... But that's just me

Stmom your body can gear up to ovulate and then stop. You may be ovulating now.

Stephanie I would test if that's what's on your heart.

Afm the RE can't call it a CM until :af: shows. Me and my friend starts the same day hers here today mines haven't showed but I am prepared for her. I am already wearing a sanitary napkin :haha: that's when they will place me on fsh and femara

Thank you Shay. How are you?

I am okay I finally went in for the beta since i came back to town to handle business which was 4. My RE states that I am not pregnant but the four shows that something was trying to take place. She is adding fsh to my prescription to assist the implantation. EVERYTIME I try to quit TTC she comes with this awesome plan, I get excited and then let down.

Thank you Shay. How are you?

I am okay I finally went in for the beta since i came back to town to handle business which was 4. My RE states that I am not pregnant but the four shows that something was trying to take place. She is adding fsh to my prescription to assist the implantation. EVERYTIME I try to quit TTC she comes with this awesome plan, I get excited and then let down.

I understand that.... I will be praying for you to get your Sticky Bean soon:hugs: .... BTW I'm on Facebook and started to like your page, but DH and I haven't told anyone that we are TTCing....

That is what I was thinking about doing Stmom. I really don't want to waste OPKs. They are too expensive here and S&H is outrageous from the US to Mexico. Even through Amazon or Ebay. :(

Shay, hopefully this new plan will work for you!! I feel some sticky beans coming on!! :hugs:

I thank you ladies, af started last night and its horrid, I can feel my uterus extracting and it's a lot of cramps and pressure ugh! I am back out of town and can't go be seen, so hopefully it stops. I am doing IUI this cycle and next cycle as well if it doesn't work. I will try this cycle not medicated and the next medicated. I hope something works soon for me and DH. I pray that us tr moms start seeing more positives

About how much dies IUI cycles cost?

My DH made it home last night, so glad to have him back. Now time to get busy trying LOL!!!

So glad to have found this thread!! I had tr in April and still ttc... What a emotional roller coaster I have been on! I have 2 kids 15&17 so everthing is so new to me because its been so long ago. I had my first round of clomid this cycle and now I am 8dpo so I am counting down the days and I sure hope it worked,just in time for Christmas :xmas16:

Please update me with some of your stories...

Stmom I am from South Ms too!!

Hi Babywillow! Welcome!!

I had my TR in March and have what I believe to be 2 CP's. I am on my 12th cycle and will be going to a new RE on Dec 17th. I can't wait for this appointment!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->