Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Wow!! Drs told her the same thing, but I guess maybe it is the uterus getting used to having someone in there. Who knows. :hugs:

Ok, gonna throw out an idea hete, Brandy...if its triplets, you give one to me, lol ;) Girl, so excited for you. And Jojo, Fedex some of your super eggs over for us!

Hi ladies, I've started bleeding already after my positive only a few days ago! I know my pregnancy was accidental but it still hurts knowing I've miscarried yet again. Started off with light brown discharge then real bad pains and backache followed with dark brown/red bleeding and clots so I know baby has gone! tests are still showing up positive for now but are getting lighter :cry: I don't know whether to count it as another chemical or miscarriage? I really don't know how far gone I am? I'm at doctors on Tuesday so hopefully they will do betas? But I already know its too late. At least I've took the pics of the test on my phone to show them that it showed up on a digi and normal tests x

Ok, gonna throw out an idea hete, Brandy...if its triplets, you give one to me, lol ;) Girl, so excited for you. And Jojo, Fedex some of your super eggs over for us!
Haha I told husband if there's 3 he can have em I'm moving out! Jk of course.

Then my other proposal is I carry them for 10 months then he gets them for 10 months were even

Cj I know your time will come hunny, and Faith too :happydance: I also know that age isn't on my side, and yet again I haven't been taking any maca root or folic acid due to us not tryin for a baby and it being accidental due to a split condom! I feel absolutely gutted as any TR baby is a blessing no matter how they were conceived. I really do feel maca root does help with conceiving and prolonging a pregnancy.... I took it with both of mine beyond the 12th week and kept them both and the 2 times I haven't took it I've miscarried! I will get the pics up of the positives if possible tomoz xxx

Cj I know your time will come hunny, and Faith too :happydance: I also know that age isn't on my side, and yet again I haven't been taking any maca root or folic acid due to us not tryin for a baby and it being accidental due to a split condom! I feel absolutely gutted as any TR baby is a blessing no matter how they were conceived. I really do feel maca root does help with conceiving and prolonging a pregnancy.... I took it with both of mine beyond the 12th week and kept them both and the 2 times I haven't took it I've miscarried! I will get the pics up of the positives if possible tomoz xxx

So sorry :(

Such a range of Emotions! So sorry for your loss sweetie :(

Brandy I'm guessing twins! Hope time flies for your US date!

AFM, well no bump buddy here :( AF got me, as usual. I'm just about over this crap! Not sad this time, but ticked off! lol Just not fair that we have to fight for a baby so hard, when others who don't want them get knocked up every minute *smh sometimes life just plain ole sucks......Not sure how much longer we can keep playing this game ladies. We are fast approaching the 1 year mark with not even a whiff of a 2nd line. Really thinking God may have planned for us to get a new puppy, instead of a new baby lol You all take care!

AFM, well no bump buddy here :( AF got me, as usual. I'm just about over this crap! Not sad this time, but ticked off! lol Just not fair that we have to fight for a baby so hard, when others who don't want them get knocked up every minute *smh sometimes life just plain ole sucks......Not sure how much longer we can keep playing this game ladies. We are fast approaching the 1 year mark with not even a whiff of a 2nd line. Really thinking God may have planned for us to get a new puppy, instead of a new baby lol You all take care!

I am so sorry. I wish I had words of wisdom for you. The only thing that kept going was a new plan of attack each month

The heart beat can be seen at very different stages for everyone...your betas are actually what help you to determine how big a baby is...usually they will have a harder time if your Betas are below 1500 at seeing anything..a sac maybe there but no functional heart beat can be seen. Mine were at over 13,000 by 5 weeks.

Brandy I was really bad crampy when I found out I was Pregnant with Emme...I think it is your body prepping for your little bundles of joy!

Jo I am so sorry hun! :hugs:

Cupcakestory...sorry that the old hag has found a way to get you again!

afm, does anyone ever get O cramps towards the end of your period on one side???? I am wondering if it is at all possible to O that early????? I know that I don't have a cyst...it is just kinda a weird AF this month.

I am so sorry. I wish I had words of wisdom for you. The only thing that kept going was a new plan of attack each month
Its okay. My plan this month is to just try to let it go & not care anymore....lol I figure sometime between now & menopause I have a 50-60% chance....Guess its not up to us, Just ready for that dang Miracle I keep hoping for lol

Just a quick guestion ladies. I'm going to be 40 in January and was going to use that date as my cutoff line. If I don't get pregnant by then we will stop TTC. Hubby wants to try until I am 41. I'm thinking I might. My sister had a healthly baby girl at 42.

Oops forgot to ask my question. Do you think I should keep trying even after I am 40? I know its a personal opinion. But I value your ladies opinions and thoughts.

sticky, for me personally...I will keep trying until I'm through menopause:winkwink: I just plan to keep taking my prenatal and extra folic acid and eating well:thumbup:

Jo, I'm sorry for the loss:( Even when a pg is not planned, it's still very sad to lose the pregnancy:hugs:

Jen, it's good to see you pop in:hugs: sorry things didn't work out with hubby:hugs:

Navy, fx'd for a clomid baby:hugs: be prepared for the TWW..it likely won't be like any other:wacko: it's certainly all worth a BFP, but a clomid TWW can be wicked! :hugs:

Cupcake, the TR journey is a bumpy road:hugs:

Sticky, Personally, I was ready to throw the towel in at 38. However, my hubby asked that we hold off until I was 40. (we were ntnp) We became pregnant with our forever baby in March of 2011 and I turned 40 in Feb 2012!
I would say keep on keeping on! Women have healthy babies well into their 40's! Just keep taking your prenatal and folic acid!

I personally say jeep going as long as you're comfortable with it. I am 38 and we plan to NTNP after the birth of this baby. My parents and my husbands parents were both in their 40s when they us.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I think I am going to keep going atleast for another year and a half. I was 33 when I had my reversal and I thought I would definitely have 2 by the time I was 36 or 37. Wishful thinking I didn't have my daughter until I was 38.

Just reading the first few post made me smile and a little teary eyed. I am 30 and just had my reversal surgery this last May. So I am only a couple of months into TTC. I have two beautiful children KP(daughter) is 10 on Sunday and EP(son) is 7. I was so young when I had them and I listened to the doctor a little to well when I was having complications with my son. I had a tubal when my son was born 11 weeks early. Several things have happened since. I instantly regretted not trusting myself in knowing that something was wrong. I found out 3 years after that I had a chronic infection and the surgery was not needed. Their father and I fell apart (there is much more to it then that but this was the last straw) and there was nothing left. He has the children well I am in the Navy. My now husband and I spend as much time as we can with my two little ones but am hoping for some more. I found out well I was on deployment that my hormones were severally out of wake and I was more advanced in menopause then I should have been. When I came back I found out that my request for the reversal had been approved and during the work ups found out that I have what is called Tubal Ligation Syndrome. I was heading to menopause a lot faster then a woman my age should be and if I didn't have the surgery this year might loose any chance of ever having another child.

So here I am and feeling like I am going crazy!!! I conceived my first two without even trying being young and stupid. Now even when I am timing everything just right I'm terrified that it wont happen. I hated myself for the first surgery and it would be a huge heart ache to find out that I might not be able to give the man of dreams and love of my life the children we dream of.

I've been trying to find a place like this just to find moms who have been here and are lucky enough to have succeeded after this surgery.

Just reading the first few post made me smile and a little teary eyed. I am 30 and just had my reversal surgery this last May. So I am only a couple of months into TTC. I have two beautiful children KP(daughter) is 10 on Sunday and EP(son) is 7. I was so young when I had them and I listened to the doctor a little to well when I was having complications with my son. I had a tubal when my son was born 11 weeks early. Several things have happened since. I instantly regretted not trusting myself in knowing that something was wrong. I found out 3 years after that I had a chronic infection and the surgery was not needed. Their father and I fell apart (there is much more to it then that but this was the last straw) and there was nothing left. He has the children well I am in the Navy. My now husband and I spend as much time as we can with my two little ones but am hoping for some more. I found out well I was on deployment that my hormones were severally out of wake and I was more advanced in menopause then I should have been. When I came back I found out that my request for the reversal had been approved and during the work ups found out that I have what is called Tubal Ligation Syndrome. I was heading to menopause a lot faster then a woman my age should be and if I didn't have the surgery this year might loose any chance of ever having another child.

So here I am and feeling like I am going crazy!!! I conceived my first two without even trying being young and stupid. Now even when I am timing everything just right I'm terrified that it wont happen. I hated myself for the first surgery and it would be a huge heart ache to find out that I might not be able to give the man of dreams and love of my life the children we dream of.

I've been trying to find a place like this just to find moms who have been here and are lucky enough to have succeeded after this surgery.

Welcome Emerald! This thread is a great place to be :) I think were all very supportive.

I had my tubal ligation very early at age 19 after 2 children which are now 17 and 21. :dohh: I as well developed TLS immediately after I had the worst moods, severe and constant cramps, Horrid bleeding and my hormones were off the charts and all over the board. That was all immediately corrected once I had the surgery at chapel hill in NC!

Unfortunately the doctor that tied my tubes was very aggressive and took alot more than was necessary. ALthough I knew having the reversal I would end up with short tubes I did it anyway. I ended up with 3.0 on each side. We tried 1.5 years of NTNP and that didn't work out at all. We then tried 1.5 years of aggressive tries with temping, timing, meds, IUI, etc that resulted in 1 but we lost it early on. So it's possible for it to work. I just think it wasnt the right egg sperm combo that time and so we MC'd. Nothing to do with my reversal im sure.

We decided that we wanted to give ourselves the best chance and jump into IVF and have atleast one. I was lucky so far and got pregnant with the first IVF. FX it all works out and if so we will begin to NTNP or even start timing again to have another :)

I believe in reversals and I would do it again if given the chance.

I wish you much luck in your journey and you're always welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->