Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, I had my first scan at 6wks 2days and her heart rate was 125! You sound like you can be very persistent...... I bet you get your first scan before 7 weeks! :winkwink:

Congrats Jo! Thought you had your tubes re-tied after your emergency c-section?! Wow, what a great surprise. Hope this pregnancy is smooth sailing for you, hun:)

Brandy, big, awesome number:happydance: so happy things are moving along there:hugs:

Navy, nasty clomid side effects:nope: hope it gets you a BFP:hugs:

I was still waiting for the appointment to come through Faith as they wont do it till Alyssa is 6 months old. Now I'm going to be getting a massive lecture from them but hey ho, I'm sure I will cope lol. I'm only just pregnant cj, I was due on but only got very light brown blood for a day then it stopped. That's not me at all so I took a digi test to make sure I wasn't and got a shock when it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks. I'm not quite sure how far on I am, I just knew it was around about the time for my AF to start but only had IB. I will find out in a few weeks with the scan but baby has got to be due about end of March time, I think:wacko:

Brandy I had my first scan at 5weeks 1day and we seen her heartbeat at like 120 or so. I am very sure youcould get a scan done pretty soon.

Congrats JoJo!!!!!! I am really thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day everyone... Second beta today. Super nervous! I take the test in 30 minutes but no results till end of day ugh!

Have a great day Brandy!! I will be checking on you this afternoon. Fx for great betas today! :hugs:

Goodness, doesn't your doctor's office know we have to know these things immediately? LOL! KMFX for awesome numbers. I'm gonna go with 986, if we're betting. :)

I got an email from cheri22 and she said I should have my reading done by August 5. Darn her for being so popular that I have to wait! :lol: I'm very excited to read what she has to say. I know it's for entertainment purposes only, but if she has good things to say and is correct, then it'll be the best $12 I ever spent!

Last night was my last clomid pill, and today I started taking guanifesin to counteract any possible hostile cm. I also have preseed at the ready. I told DH to carb-up, because he's very soon to be very busy. :)

I hope everyone else has a great day. DH and I are going on a movie date on Sunday since the kids are gone. We still have to decide on a movie.

Such good news ladies....sooo excited for you all. I will continue to pop in periodically. Miss you too Galvan....Since I'm not with DH anymore I'm allowed to have a Facebook, LOL so find me Jenafyr Stewart

Goodness, doesn't your doctor's office know we have to know these things immediately? LOL! KMFX for awesome numbers. I'm gonna go with 986, if we're betting. :)

I got an email from cheri22 and she said I should have my reading done by August 5. Darn her for being so popular that I have to wait! :lol: I'm very excited to read what she has to say. I know it's for entertainment purposes only, but if she has good things to say and is correct, then it'll be the best $12 I ever spent!

Last night was my last clomid pill, and today I started taking guanifesin to counteract any possible hostile cm. I also have preseed at the ready. I told DH to carb-up, because he's very soon to be very busy. :)

I hope everyone else has a great day. DH and I are going on a movie date on Sunday since the kids are gone. We still have to decide on a movie.

I know they don't listen to me lol. I offered the tech 50bux to text me the numbers lol she wouldn't

Waiting patiently... : )thanks for sharing your journey with with us Brandy

Babies!!!! I love reading that people on here are having babies!
Congrats on your upcoming little one JoJo.
Great numbers Brandy! I promised myself the next time I conceive I will not make myself go to the er or to push my stress levels. Sounds like your numbers are good. Don't stress. Sounds like you might have two or more in there.. No stressing! You need double (maybe triple) the care. :winkwink:
I feel like I always start getting stressed around the week before my o time. Plus I am super emotional. It does not make a good combination to my well-being. I am going to get some beer this weekend and cookout with my family and enjoy my husband without stress of conceiving ruling the days. I am really tired of it ruling my life. This will be the second long weekend I get with my hubby. I am going to take advantage of it. I am cd9. Next week I will be busy ttc. I am gonna chat at my Love tonight and see if he wants to really try or just try a little. Don't want to pressure him unless he wants to be pressured. :blush: Hope you Ladies have a good weekend. Mine starts tomorrow, thank God!

:headspin::headspin::wohoo::yipee::rofl:

Doctor just called and my Beta is 892!! Tripled in 48 hours :happydance:

Ultrasound 8/13 to see how many lil bugs are in there!

Thanks ladies!! I will chill the F out I think.... For a few days atleast gotta wait for that ultrasound now :)

Wow!! Yep, it's lookin' more like twins or trips with each beta!!! Oh, how exciting for you!!! I do agree the 1st trimester forum on here is pretty scary. Wish they would make them post their bleeding and miscarriage threads in another forum. Anyways, congrats Brandy!!! :flower:

MommaB- that was very early to see a heartbeat. They usually can't see one 'til the start of the 6th week. I researched it so much after that doctor told me that my baby's was low. Every website and even my OB said that 105 was perfectly fine for 6w1d. So I had some needless worrying going on. Sometimes it's better to wait on the OB because those ER docs don't know as much. Girls have a higher heart rate as well. We have so much to worry about under normal circumstances so when us TR gals get our BFPs it doubles the worry. I know I didn't stop worrying 'til he was safe in my arms. :flower:

I bet you either have 2 or 3 in there Brandy!!! I love your numbers. Aug 13 is so far away! I can't wait to see how many lil ones are in there!!

Wow!! Yep, it's lookin' more like twins or trips with each beta!!! Oh, how exciting for you!!! I do agree the 1st trimester forum on here is pretty scary. Wish they would make them post their bleeding and miscarriage threads in another forum. Anyways, congrats Brandy!!! :flower:

MommaB- that was very early to see a heartbeat. They usually can't see one 'til the start of the 6th week. I researched it so much after that doctor told me that my baby's was low. Every website and even my OB said that 105 was perfectly fine for 6w1d. So I had some needless worrying going on. Sometimes it's better to wait on the OB because those ER docs don't know as much. Girls have a higher heart rate as well. We have so much to worry about under normal circumstances so when us TR gals get our BFPs it doubles the worry. I know I didn't stop worrying 'til he was safe in my arms. :flower:

Cant their be a potential loss thread or something.. Not that I wish that on anyone or want to tuck them away but I have been there once.... the reminders are so scary.

Oh the worry is out of control. I told myself today that I have to enjoy this pregnancy.. I wanted it so bad and its confirmed now live it.

so I am going to do just that unless I have a reason to think otherwise.

I am only 4 weeks but I seriously think I have round ligament pain that started last night. No idea if that is possible but it's uncomfortable.

There is a stretching pull type feeling everytime I stand or move fast on both sides in the front near the hip bone in line with the top of my pubic area.

Another girl on here had IVF and is pregnant with triplets said she felt some pulling and stretching right around the time of her betas.

Another girl on here had IVF and is pregnant with triplets said she felt some pulling and stretching right around the time of her betas.

Thats strange even my doctor said it's too early but I have 0 symptoms other than that.. my boobs arent even sore and I am on 2 kinds of progesterone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->