Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thank you so much! Its nice to know I am not alone! That's been the hardest part of this journey for the longest time and now that my husband and I are trying it is hard for him to understand why I'm so frazzled by it all.

Totally off topic...

Have you guys seen that chalkboard paint? Well I was already in love with it and now it comes in every color of the rainbow. How fun is it to do a nursery in that!!

I haven't seen chalkboard paint but the idea sounds really neat! Different then your typical pastels!

I just think it would be awesome to have a room that its OK to write on the walls haha.

Sounds fun to me. I would probably use it more than the kiddo though lol

Like this.. but I was thinking of doing the lower half of all the walls in it so its for toddlers.

Attachments

• chalkboard_paint_child_bedroom.jpg
    chalkboard_paint_child_bedroom.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
Welcome Emerald:hi: hope your journey is a short one:hugs:

Brandy, what a fabulous idea! I didn't know that it's now available in so many colors!! Super fun idea:hugs: I'm so excited for you and the awesome betas:happydance: I've been giving hubby all the updates:haha:

Welcome Emerald:hi: hope your journey is a short one:hugs:

Brandy, what a fabulous idea! I didn't know that it's now available in so many colors!! Super fun idea:hugs: I'm so excited for you and the awesome betas:happydance: I've been giving hubby all the updates:haha:

Cant wait till were bump buddies :happydance:

Jo, I'm so sorry sweetie! My heart goes out to you. Sucks that you have to wait until Tuesday.

Emerald, I got pregnant the first time before TR twice, but Im on cycle 32 or 33 and only one chemical last month. Don't wait to try clomid.

For the record, I got my tr at 38 and just turned 41. Im going to try until I can't anymore! ;)

Navy, fx'd for a clomid baby:hugs: be prepared for the TWW..it likely won't be like any other:wacko: it's certainly all worth a BFP, but a clomid TWW can be wicked! :hugs:

Thanks! I hope I'm not too crazy in the TWW. It's bad enough right now just waiting to O. My 13 year old is going camping with a church group for 2 days, and I have a gift card to the local movie theater, so DH and I are going to have a nice date. :) I really hope the clomid doesn't delay my ovulation too much, since I'm already o'ing anywhere from cd14 to cd19.

Welcome Emerald! I hope your PTLS goes away and that the early menopause can be reversed.

Jo - :hugs:

I have no idea how long we're going to try. I think maybe actively TTC until I'm 40, and then just NTNP after that. That gives me about 2 more years, but I started late.

I got my reversal when I was 32. Almost 33. I figure to try until I am dead. :haha: As long as my hubby is still in working order, I plan on getting a little one even if I have to put my hubby on a street corner to get the money. ha ha..
I am gearing up to ovulate. I told my husband I wanted to really try this month and to get ready for a busy upcoming week. I will try super hard a month and then take a break for a month. I got my pregnancy tests in the mail. I had to cut down on my vitamins though cause they were upsetting my body. I will take them every other day. I have eaten some pineapple core and that is all I am doing. I am trusting in God to do whatever is in His will. I am just gonna do my part. :haha:
I am so excited to find out how many little ones you are gonna have Brandy!
I am so sorry about your bleeding JoJo..
I am cd11.. I usually o about cd13 or 14.. I hope we succeed this month. Praying for everyone!

Welcome Emerald! AFM the witch is starting to pack up to leave :) Did decide that I would give Soy Isoflavones a try this cycle...Worst case scenario is I don't get pregnant lol Some say it can mess up your cycle, but at this point I'm going for it. My not work, but its something new to try lol
Hope all you ladies have a great weekend!!!

Welcome Emerald! AFM the witch is starting to pack up to leave :) Did decide that I would give Soy Isoflavones a try this cycle...Worst case scenario is I don't get pregnant lol Some say it can mess up your cycle, but at this point I'm going for it. My not work, but its something new to try lol
Hope all you ladies have a great weekend!!!

Fx for you!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on in a couple months and so much has happened blessing and losses. I started clomid in March and have ovulated every month since, but being on clomid has taken over my life. Hot flashes and moodiness, and progesterone side effects and wacko hormones. It has pretty much ruined my summer, and pressure sex during the week of O kinda ruins the fun stuff we always enjoyed. That being said after this month I am dropping the meds and improving my quality of life. Hopefully we will conceive naturally, and it has only been 18 months, but my life has revolved around TTC. I know many of you feel the same way. It can be stressful and disappointing, but most of us have been blessed to have children when so many others never can. My best friend (also 40) can not conceive at all and is desperate for a child, she has begun the adoption process. My husband and I will let nature take it's course at this point; although there is a little room to change my mind. Thinking of you all.

Hi everyone, I'm 3 days late and no symptoms of af. I'm scared out of my mind right now. With both tubes block, I know for a fact that if for some crazy reason I got preg it would be a tubal. Where all of you wishes af stays away I'm praying she shows up soon.

Hi everyone, I'm 3 days late and no symptoms of af. I'm scared out of my mind right now. With both tubes block, I know for a fact that if for some crazy reason I got preg it would be a tubal. Where all of you wishes af stays away I'm praying she shows up soon.

Miracles do happen, take the test and find out hunny and get scanned as soon as possible. Wishing you all the luck in the world xxx

Blocked tubes are misdiagnosed more than 50 percent of the time :) you never know!

I'm gonna wait a couple days to see if I start and if not then I'll test. It would be so awesome if I was but not getting my hopes up just yet.

Maybe your tubes spasmed during the test making them look closed. Either way you need to get checked Momsbaby. Will be praying for a baby that is in the uterus. :hugs:

It is a dreary day in Washington today! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I started using the soft cups this morning. I figure I can't lay around all day.:blush: I like the soft cups. They are a nice invention for holding, but not for their original purpose, that's just too much trouble.:haha:
I am praying for a sticky little squirrel this month. No more miscarriages and no more depressing negative months. I am going to honestly write down my symptoms this month in my online journal. I figure if I am gonna do it, I might as well start doing it right; with college and kids and a needy husband my time is so limited.. I am all for ntnp but when o time comes around, I am still trying in my head.. :haha:
I am 'cited for this month. I am feeling good things, and even if that test is negative it won't be because I didn't do everything I could do. At the end of the month when it's time for the witch, that's all that really matters...that I did my part in this game of catching a miracle..

I did the chalkboard paint for my kid's room when they were about 4 or 5, Brandy and they LOVED it! They would play and practice drawing and writing for hours.
Where is everyone at in their cycle right now?

It is a dreary day in Washington today! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
I started using the soft cups this morning. I figure I can't lay around all day.:blush: I like the soft cups. They are a nice invention for holding, but not for their original purpose, that's just too much trouble.:haha:
I am praying for a sticky little squirrel this month. No more miscarriages and no more depressing negative months. I am going to honestly write down my symptoms this month in my online journal. I figure if I am gonna do it, I might as well start doing it right; with college and kids and a needy husband my time is so limited.. I am all for ntnp but when o time comes around, I am still trying in my head.. :haha:
I am 'cited for this month. I am feeling good things, and even if that test is negative it won't be because I didn't do everything I could do. At the end of the month when it's time for the witch, that's all that really matters...that I did my part in this game of catching a miracle..

I did the chalkboard paint for my kid's room when they were about 4 or 5, Brandy and they LOVED it! They would play and practice drawing and writing for hours.
Where is everyone at in their cycle right now?

So excited for you and glad to hear you have a plan. :happydance: I cant wait to see a BFP!

You're in Washington State or Washington DC?

Edited: Nvm Couldnt see your status when I was typing that :)

Where at in Washington? Just curious if you dont mind.. were in Eugene Oregon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->