Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Blood draw tomorrow!! TMI TMI TMI TMI TMI..... I woke up this morning with an itchy crotch... figure I now have a yeast infection... It came out of nowhere. I also have no other symptoms of pregnancy. I had a little belly upset earlier, (like I had to go really bad) I don't wake up to go pee at night anymore. My boobies aren't hurting, but I am still crampy off and on.. I feel so scared and nervous. I hate this symptom spotting after pregnancy crap.

I upped my progesterone cream to twice a day. I figure it can't hurt.. Please pray for my numbers tomorrow. I feel very lucky to have you ladies to talk to even though I don't know any of you really.. I am emo today if you can't tell.. :haha:
God bless! <3

Angie- Hope you get the yeast infection resolved quickly those are the worst!! I get one everytime I have to take a new medicine or antibiotic.

FX for your draw tomorrow :)

Angie, so happy to see your fab numbers, girl!:hugs::happydance: yeast infections are miserable:dohh: hope you can take care of it right away! Crazy as it may sound...it seems like I read that yeast infection can be a pregnancy sign:shrug: don't know what the two have to do with each other. Guess you can just consider it all joy if it's due to your pg:haha::hugs:

LLawson, has that crazy opk turned + yet? Have you had a temp rise...anything to maybe appear like you already O'd?:hugs:

MommaB, your daughter is darling:cloud9: does she favor her dad in looks? I can almost remember what he looks like from your previous avatar:flower: I think the whole NTNP approach is perfect for the holidays:coffee: relax and enjoy every new moment shared with you baby girl. :hugs:

Brandy, what a sweet baby bump:happydance: woohoo on no weight gain:thumbup: that might be a toughie once the holidays kick into high gear:haha:

Sticky, good luck:hugs: hopefully you are blessed with TR baby #2 really soon:) :hugs:

Cupcake, :hugs:

Cj, still have my fx'd crossed that af is a no show for you:hugs:

Afm, 12dpo-ish, feeling good:thumbup: Not having the emotional issues I had last time I did clomid:thumbup: (I realize this cycle isn't over yet;) My ONLY complaint through this TWW is BLOATING/GAS/ HEARTBURN:dohh:...misery:nope: it doesn't seem as bad today as the past week. I read these are symptoms of OHSS:shrug:...strangly NO sore (.)(.) so I'm feeling pretty spoiled this clomid cycle:haha: Just because I am a planner, I'm already thinking of my next cycle and wondering about the effectiveness of clomid when taken consecutively vs. skipping a month in between. Has anyone heard any theories on this? :flower:

I hope everyone is having a good weekend:kiss:

Faith, I dont take back to back clomid bc it screws with my cm AND lining. I'd skip a cycle.

11/12 dpo. Feeling a tiny bit nauseous. Bbs hurt and bfn. Af due tomorrow

AF due today for me and aside from extremely slight cramping and a bit of gas, I have absolutely no sign of her arrival. No spotting, nothing, and I usually spot the day before.

How many of you were late on your first cycle after reversal?

Brandi I had a 45 day cycle after my TR. It will come back to normal after a few cycles it is just your body adjusting. Took about 2 months to get a normal cycle for me.

Faith...Oh yes She favors her Daddy A Lot! I will load one up of Allen and I.(Lol This is little Emmaleigh's head in there too and then one of him and our son and her.) I never did clomid so I can't give you any answers but Yay for NO EMOTIONAL issues!! Yubk for heartburn I had it a few times while pregnant and I know how you feel. FX for you Hun!!

Angie Oh YUCK i hope it isn't a yeast infection. Only had one my whole life and it was so horrid for me. Hope it clears up soon!

CJ...sorry hun. My (.)(.)s hurt badly before AF too.

Attachments

• 988223_616683728374828_582068105_n.jpg
    988223_616683728374828_582068105_n.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
  • 946232_578963552146846_1532913660_n.jpg
    946232_578963552146846_1532913660_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
Hey my Chicks! I wanted to tell everyone that the doctor I saw today at the Labor and Delivery (different from the place I usually go) well, she gave me a progesterone test today and it came back 7.4.. Not sure if that is good or not?? I also had an hcg test and my numbers are the same, they are not doubling... not moved at all since Friday. I am going to have another miscarriage. I am sad. :cry: I told my hubby I don't want to try again until at least November. He says that we should pray about it. Right now I just don't want to think about trying again. I am stopping the progesterone cream to.

I am praying for you all you Ladies!

God bless! <3

Hey my Chicks! I wanted to tell everyone that the doctor I saw today at the Labor and Delivery (different from the place I usually go) well, she gave me a progesterone test today and it came back 7.4.. Not sure if that is good or not?? I also had an hcg test and my numbers are the same, they are not doubling... not moved at all since Friday. I am going to have another miscarriage. I am sad. :cry: I told my hubby I don't want to try again until at least November. He says that we should pray about it. Right now I just don't want to think about trying again. I am stopping the progesterone cream to.

I am praying for you all you Ladies!

God bless! <3

I am so sorry Angie ;( I am however very happy that someone did a progesterone test! Hopefully when you're back to TTC that they will prescibe you a strong dose of Progesterone that you can take beginning right after ovulation that should help alot. There are so many guidelines for progesterone.

My doctors standards for progesterone is CD21 you should have a progesterone level of 10 if you're on a non medicated cycle if you're on a medicated cycle 15 or higher. The progesterone should continue to increase from there if you are in fact PG.

You might already know this but I thought I would share.

I am so sorry Angie. Hopefully, now you will be able to get the progesterone prescription. :hugs:

She said 7.4 was normal and was where I should be?? I am about cd18 or 19... Is she lying about it being normal?? I just don't know anymore. :cry:

Angie, (((hugs))). I don't know a thing about progesterone. I a so sorry sweetie.

I don't know anything about progesterone levels, Angie, but I'll see what I can find when I get to a computer.

Ladies, I am lost and confused. So that hour I thought I felt O pain, turned out to be really needing a BM and it went away as soon as I had one but out of curiosity, I peed on an OPK when I got home and while I know this isn't positive, I'm wondering why in the world it is soooo close to positive! I know I'm not pregnant.

Anyone know?

Attachments

• 20131013_222751.jpg
    20131013_222751.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
Angie,

I found on American Pregnancy, they say weeks 5-6 progesterone should be between 9 and 46. Justmommies says CDs 15-28, it should be between 2 and 28.

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/progesterone-pregnancy.shtml

Brandi, my cycle was 6 days longer after my TR. Most women have some luetenizing hormone in their body so you will more than likely see a line on an OPK all the time. Sometimes lighter then others though. I think most of us had a crazy cycle after the TR. :hugs:

Navy- I am doing well.. Yes, I am concerned how the little ones are going to fit in my torso lol. It's going to be painful I am sure. My daughter was 6lb13oz and my son was 7lbs1oz so they are average. I want these girls to be of a healthy weight to go straight home so I am praying for 5.5 atleast I would prefer 6lbs but thats on the big side for twins but I would feel better.

Angie- I hope you get some rest and enjoy your weekend! Your #'s were what? 1, 15, 48? Sounds like you're progressing nicely!

Bright- I am thinking about you and hope everything is ok. I had full on bleeding at 7weeks and thought I lost the girls or atleast one but it turned out to be ok. Keep your chin up.

Momma- WOW she is so cute!!

AFM- For your enjoyment not mine lol my fat pic! I havent gained anything and I am normally a size 6... Took me a long time to earn that size lol so I feel HUGE :( 15W3D

Thank you Brandy!:hugs: I just wanted to update on my current status, my HCG is 3813 and Progestrone 15.5. This made me feel a little better but I will have another sonogram on Wednesday to see where the baby is and its ok.

I just wanted to update you ladies on my current status, my HCG is 3813 and Progestrone 15.5. This made me feel a little better but I will have another sonogram on Wednesday to see where the baby is and its ok.[-o&lt;

Faith, glad your not having any emotional issues with the clomid. I have the bloating with it and its horrible!
Afm, I am so lost....I never got a positive LH but Saturday I had what felt like O pains. Its hard for me to tell because prior to the reversal, cysts felt like this but I could always feel them finally burst. Since the reversal I have these pains right at the time I am supposed to ovulate so thats what I assume they are. That being said, my temp has been anywhere from 97.1-97.6 Ill try and attach a copy. So I had the pains Saturday evening and sex was almost unbareable with the pain so bad! I woke up Sunday fine?? No pain anymore. My temp was 97.1 Sunday morning and its 98.1 today. I almost always get a big temp change a few days after a positive LH well, I didnt really get one this time and no positive LH so I am so confused right now? Any suggestions anyone? Friday and Saturday the test lines were a tad bit darker but when I did the smiley one it was just a circle. I was trying to read up online about o pains and it says some women will have them before, after or during ovulation so not sure which mine is? It started out on the right side and seemed to end up on both but with sex it was definetely more painful on the right. Lots of slick CM, The last few days too? Help! Whats everyones thoughts on this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Galvan! Still no sign of AF. I connected with someone on FB who also had a TR a few days before me and she was due for AF yesterday and she started last night. She said it's INSANE how heavy and painful it is. I looked on google and most of the places I found, women said they were, on average, 6 days late the first cycle.

Makes me feel a bit better, but I was hoping to get the first two days out of the way before I go back to work. Second last day off.

LLawson, I would definitely say you O'd yesterday:thumbup: You had a good sized temp drop to 97.1 and then shooting up to 98.1...that's my UNPROFESSIONAL opinion:winkwink: I totally understand your frustration!!! :hugs:

Brandi, my first two AFs after TR were HORRIBLE..hate to say it, but be prepared! That had been the only time in my life I've had to take pain killers during a period:nope: bummer, but it DOES get better. I don't know what to think with your LH test..again, it just takes your body a little bit to adjust:hugs:

Bright, so happy for you with those great numbers:thumbup:

Angie, so, so sorry:cry: I hope the dr. can give you some solid answers:hugs: like the other gals, I don't know much at all about progesterone. I suppose the nurse might have meant 7.4 was "normal" for a non-viable pregnancy:nope: Just really sorry for your emotional roller coaster:hugs:

Afm, 14dpo, it looks like clomid round 2 is close at hand. My temps are following their normal pattern. I would expect AF tomorrow. :cry:
Cj, I appreciate your input on skipping a cycle. I can certainly understand the reasoning behind that. It seem many clomid BFPs come from the 2nd or 3rd cycle...most often the 3rd. No one mentions if these were consecutive..allow I'm assuming they are. I guess I will go ahead with another cycle. Probably one indication of the effects on the lining would be a heavier vs light AF?! Assuming the thicker the lining the heaver AF will be?! I should go google that...hmm.

Well, it's Monday:flower: Hope everyone has a great week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->