Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hugs to you all!
Faith, I still have not had a positive LH test yet.....Im on cycle day 19. So Im not sure if Im not going to ovulate or what? I havent had a temp surge except for the day I forgot to take my temp right away so I just assumed it was where I waited so long. I havent had any pains in my ovaries or anything at all?? Im so confused.. This was my second round of clomid 100 mg. so I was really hoping something would happen. Its not looking promising this month!
I got the Fertilaid in for my husband today to see if that helps us out any.
~Sweet Baby dreams to you all ~

Angie I see a line on all of them. FRER's tend to show less than wondfo tests. Have you had your progesterone tested? You may just need to start using suppositories after ovulation. If go to the doctor ASAP and have that tested cause low prog is an easy fix and since you are early it's a better chance of saving if that's the case. FX'd for you.

Everyone seems to be down today. That's too bad. I wish I could give everyone some hugs. :hugs:
My first loss was due in Jan.. My second in May.. sad times... :cry:

Cupcake, I don't know about SA's much but IUIs aren't too bad I heard. I looked into IUIs pretty deeply and it isn't nowhere near as expensive as some of the other procedures. Do you stay on Clomid while you do IUIs?

Brandy, I think you and your hubby should discuss the job issue. I have to say that I am very poor. More so than many people. I have never had a problem with the knowledge that I don't have a 401. I don't own a house. I don't even own a car anymore since I sold mine to my brother before we moved out west. My hubby pays two times more in child support than we have left over every two weeks; we are truly at the bottom of the barrel. I know it's important to have a nest egg to some people, but your children will not care how much money you have, (until they get 16 or so.. ) ha ha ha.. Then the memories you have of the years you got to give to them will cover over any hardship you might feel as you age. You can always move in with them. If you truly love your job, I think you should take the 6 months and then decide afterward so as not to regret making a decision too soon.

Faith, I am excited about your temp!!! I don't know much about temping cause I never wake up at the same time everyday to take mine... I tried a few times last year but I failed miserably.

Brandi, Your lengths are AWESOME!!!!! I didn't find what mine were since I knew it would just be one more thing for me to stress over. I am such a worry-wort! :haha:

Well, time to get down to the nitty-gritty...
I went to the doctor today. They sent me to have lab work done before they would see me. They then made me wait in the waiting area for over an hour until the results come back. She calls me back, weighs me (128) blood pressures me (not sure what it was) Tells me my numbers are 15 and stresses that they have more than doubled since Friday and everything is looking great since my number was not even 1 on Friday. The doctor comes in, some young girl, does an ultrasound and won't see a darn thing... I then explain to her that I want a progesterone test and a thyroid test: she tells me straight out that I will have to lose this baby before they can send me to the fertility clinic cause the fertility clinic will probably not see me even with a referral because I am pregnant. She also tells me straight out that she cannot help me with a progesterone test or a thyroid test and I will have to wait it out.
I prayed as I drove home. I want to have a baby, I really do, but I want my husband and my faith more. I dislike being so broken.. I hate feeling incompetent; like I will always fail. My number is 15.... that is such a low number. I am not sure if there is a possibility of it growing and catching on.. I hope it does. I pray it does.. I will have to wait like the doctor said.
I am to go back on Friday and Sunday for more blood draws.. I am not entirely sure I will go. I am taking vitamins, aspirin, and progesterone cream.. My number is 15...lmbo... have you ever heard such a low number....:shrug: :blush: It's kind of embarrassing having to admit to such a low number.

I hope I get to keep my little nasty... My hubby said that he feels good about this one.. I hope he is right. If he isn't I will try again and again... Figure we might get lucky one day if God is willing, if He isn't then I will keep asking until I wear Him down.. :haha:

If anyone likes music you should look up a song I heard today. It made me feel GREAT!! It's called 'Overcomer' by Mandisa..
I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I am trying to be patient and wait. I hope all of you are finding patience in your days too. I struggle with that a lot!
God bless!<3

Okay, obviously everyone needs a great big group hug. :)

We had DH's SA today, and I really think that we'll push for doing it at home and bringing it in next time, because it's really too stressful for everyone to do it at the clinic. You can hear all the toilets flushing and the sinks turning on and off when people are washing their hands - well it's just not conducive to a good experience. We have to make an appointment with his urologist to get the results.

I'm 8dpt, and either 6 or 7 dpo. I didn't temp or anything this time around, so I'm going by the 36-44 hour guideline for ovulating after a trigger. I'm trying to hold out until the 16th to test, but I'll probably cave and test this weekend. I tested the other day to see if the trigger shot was still in my system, and it came up BFN, so I know any BFP will be real and not a trigger residue.

Sorry I didn't do personals. I'm so tired today and grumpy and DH has had 4 of the last 5 days off and I really want him to go back to work or go out or leave me alone, LOL.

FX for you!! I would stick with the 36 hour rule too for triggering.. That is when they have IVF patients trigger and schedule their retrieval exactly 36 hours after that... so I am sure they have it down to a science.

I would be in trouble. I seem to be the exception to the 36 hour rule. I O about 24 hours after trigger. I think that is why we missed the egg with our IUI. I triggered on Monday at 6PM and the IUI was Wednesday at 1PM. Then again, maybe the time between the sample collection and the IUI was too long too. I was scheduled for IUI at 10AM so they had OH provide the sample at 8AM. I didn't get the IUI for 5 hours and 43 hours post trigger.

Everyone seems to be down today. That's too bad. I wish I could give everyone some hugs. :hugs:

Cupcake, I don't know about SA's much but IUIs aren't too bad I heard. I looked into IUIs pretty deeply and it isn't nowhere near as expensive as some of the other procedures. Do you stay on Clomid while you do IUIs?

Brandy, I think you and your hubby should discuss the job issue. I have to say that I am very poor. More so than many people. I have never had a problem with the knowledge that I don't have a 401. I don't own a house. I don't even own a car anymore since I sold mine to my brother before we moved out west. My hubby pays two times more in child support than we have left over every two weeks; we are truly at the bottom of the barrel. I know it's important to have a nest egg to some people, but your children will not care how much money you have, (until they get 16 or so.. ) ha ha ha.. Then the memories you have of the years you got to give to them will cover over any hardship you might feel as you age. You can always move in with them. If you truly love your job, I think you should take the 6 months and then decide afterward so as not to regret making a decision too soon.

Faith, I am excited about your temp!!! I don't know much about temping cause I never wake up at the same time everyday to take mine... I tried a few times last year but I failed miserably.

Brandi, Your lengths are AWESOME!!!!! I didn't find what mine were since I knew it would just be one more thing for me to stress over. I am such a worry-wort! :haha:

I went to the doctor today. They sent me to have lab work done before they would see me. They then made me wait in the waiting area for over an hour until the results come back. She calls me back, weighs me (128) blood pressures me (not sure what it was) Tells me my numbers are 15 and stresses that they have more than doubled since Friday and everything is looking great since my number was not even 1 on Friday. The doctor comes in, some young girl, does an ultrasound and won't see a darn thing... I then explain to her that I want a progesterone test and a thyroid test: she tells me straight out that I will have to lose this baby before they can send me to the fertility clinic cause the fertility clinic will probably not see me even with a referral because I am pregnant. She also tells me straight out that she cannot help me with a progesterone test or a thyroid test and I will have to wait it out.
I prayed as I drove home. I want to have a baby, I really do, but I want my husband and my faith more. I dislike being so broken.. I hate feeling incompetent; like I will always fail. My number is 15.... that is such a low number. I am not sure if there is a possibility of it growing and catching on.. I hope it does. I pray it does.. I will have to wait like the doctor said.
I am to go back on Friday and Sunday for more blood draws.. I am not entirely sure I will go. I am taking vitamins, aspirin, and progesterone cream.. My number is 15...lmbo... have you ever heard such a low number....:shrug: :blush: It's kind of embarrassing having to admit to such a low number.

I hope I get to keep my little nasty... My hubby said that he feels good about this one.. I hope he is right. If he isn't I will try again and again... Figure we might get lucky one day if God is willing, if He isn't then I will keep asking until I wear Him down.. :haha:

If anyone likes music you should look up a song I heard today. It made me feel GREAT!! It's called 'Overcomer' by Mandisa..
I hope everyone has a great Thursday! I am trying to be patient and wait. I hope all of you are finding patience in your days too. I struggle with that a lot!
God bless!<3

The good thing is it more than doubled! My number was 20 at 14DPO. It did double to 40, but then it quit doubling. I will be praying for you Angie. :hugs:

I've heard of low numbers. Not that low, Angie, but low. I had numbers that tripled, just before Christmas, and then out of the blue, I miscarried. But, with my youngest, my levels 10dpo were 23. That's it. And now she's two and a half. It does happen, and we all start out pretty low only to double and carry. Really praying hard that this is your sticky baby, hun!

God bless!<3
Hey girl-HCG has got to start some where! Hang in there. Hope this is a keeper! Yes I would do the Clomid to stimulate better/more eggs before the IUI. Think we will only do 1 cycle with Clomid tho, before we move onto to the Injectibles....They improve your odds way more than the oral meds.....I'm in a better place today, even tho AF is due today or tomorrow & my back is hurting awful :/

KMFX for you Angie!

I just got a call from my OB/GYN. I had a pap smear on Monday, and apparently she had tried to call me last night, but I had my phone on silent still from DH's SA, so I missed it. I have to have a colposcopy and possible biopsy done. This will be my third one. Each time it's just a little worse. I'm a little upset. I mean, they haven't come back as bad, but it's just discouraging to have it get better and then come back again.

Anyway, I think it's a good morning for something greasy to eat.

Angie! First congrats! Second I want to throttle your doctors!!!! Wth!! Unfeeling jerks! I am holding out all hope for you, my friend!

Hope, my cm turns immediately to creamy the whole LP.

Brandy, I'd take the 6 mo!

Afm, 8 or 9 dpo (ff and I differ) and bfn. It's early and no symptoms. The fat lady isn't singing yet tho, so fx'd.

I've had a loss 15 years ago and another in June. It doesn't go away but it does get easier with time. Group hug! Sounds like we all need it ;) Keep your chin up girls and keep the faith!

Navy, What is a colposcopy? Does that mean your pap was bad? You normally have bad paps?? Hoping it's nothing serious!!!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! :hugs:
Oh, I am 4 weeks 1 day today.. praying to go the distance.

Angie, hope this is your keeper!
Navy, I had to have my first colonoscopy in January. I was supposed to have it 12 years ago cause my dad had colon cancer but I was terrified and couldnt bring myself to do it until right before my reversal. I had to have a breast biopsy in August and a titanium clip put in because I had some calcifications showing up for about 18 months but all turned out well on both procedures! Ive learned this year that its better to be safe than sorry!
All you ladies please do your annual tests! It makes a world of difference if they catch things early. I lost a friend to ovarian cancer a few weeks ago and she was only 41. Just found out another has it now and its already at stage 3.
Myself, I still havent had a positive LH.....just waiting. If I dont have one will I start my period as usual? Did you ladies taking clomid ovulate later on your second round?

Well, AF got me today, so we are officially NTNP :( Decided I am leaving all TTC things for a while so I wish you all the best, Hope each of your dreams come true soon. AFM, I'm not sure what the future holds for us as far as a little one, but I do know I have a husband who loves me dearly & 2 wonderful kids so far. If the Lord decides not to let us conceive then I am a Blessed woman anyway :)

Found something interesting today.. Made me see hcg numbers differently.

I found this post and found it super informative. I love how she broke this down for all of you that AREN'T getting BFP at 10 dpo.

hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

Implantation could belater than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

This is another good one, Angie. It shows how different the hcg levels can be at different weeks but still be considered in normal range

https://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html

LL- Clomid totally messed up my cycles and I went from a 28 day cycle to over 40 days with ovulation on cd 25 somtimes. Femara was much better for me I went back to a 28 day cycle with O on CD 14. If clomid isnt working for you ask them to try Femara in your coming cycles

Cupcake- I hope to see you back with suprise news soon.

Angie- Ya I have went over every HCG chart that I could find in the past so I would know where I stood when I would get HCG levels. The range is so freaking huge I dont even know why they tell anyone that its viable or not until they wait to see. It's very possible to have a late implantation and a low HCG to start and go on to a very normal pregnancy. Hope this is the one for you!

That is a scary thought Angie. After my IUI, I was out of town and I only had access to a urine test and after 16dpiui and 3 BFN FRERs, my RE todl em to stop progesterone and estrogen.

So Brandy you think I should keep testing for the Lh? Im on cd20 now. Ive still been testing twice a day.

I've reported the spammer. After looking at her Statistics on her profile, she's posting the same thing and same picture links in random threads and spamming people journals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->