Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Wow. Some people don't have lives.
I took my DD and DS to the pediatrician today. DD was diagnosed with asthma. DS has been wetting himself constantly for the past few years. The Drs kept saying there is nothign wrong with him, it is just not wanting to stop what he is doing to go to the bathroom. Well, his Dr said he is constipated and that is pushing slightly on his bladder so it can cause leaks, but not full blown peeing on himself so part of it is laziness. She wants me to make him go to the bathroom every 2 hours and stay in there for 10 minutes and put him on a cap full of Miralax a day. Hopefully, this will stop all of this. He had wet himself while at the Dr's office! I was livid!

I started my diet today so hopefully, I lose weight enough to get my rainbow baby soon. I am stuck on whether to go to the border or to stay in GA. I have an awesoem job in GA, but I hate being so far from OH. I feel like jobs come and go, and our family is more important. I will have to wait until tax season and use my tax refund to relocate so I guess I will wait until I go to Mexico in December and talk it over with OH in person instead of over Skype.

How is everybody? Brandy how are the lil girlies? Can you feel them move yet?

Angie, I am so praying this is it for you and you have your rainbow baby!!

Navy, I had to have a biopsy done on my cervix in 2011. I was so scared. It went back to normal 6 months later, I go for a pap next week and am so scared to be told it is abnormal again. I know how you are feeling right now. :hugs:

When do you find out your second draw numbers Angie?

Galvan - My 13 year old went through the same thing. He ended up with an impacted bowel because of it. He eventually grew out of it, or got tired of me being so involved with his bathroom habits. Now if only I could get him to take showers without my telling him...

Angie - I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Brandy - I hope you and the babies are doing well. I remember how uncomfortable I was at 9 months with Taryn, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like once your little ones start kung fu fighting in there. (Taryn was 9 pounds, 7 ounces, and 23 inches long, so that was big enough for me!)

I'm almost not worried about the colposcopy. This will be my third one, so at least I know what's going to happen. My doctor is really awesome, but I told him, with the ultrasounds every month and now this, I'm sort of getting tired of seeing him. He just laughed and told me that he hopes he gets to see me more because of successfully getting pregnant.

Sad that Cupcake is not ttc for awhile.. Wonder if she will be back after the first of the year? I remember in 2012 when I joined this site all the people that were here that have slowly faded away, myself included for a few months when I was struggling with ttc that first year..

Navy, my son was like that when he was 13 about taking a shower and now at 14 I have had to regulate how many times every day he can shower. It changes as quick as the 'girl faze' pops up.. :haha:

Thanks everyone for praying that this is my keeper. :hugs:
CJ my next draw is today and then Sunday..

What the heck is a troll???

Brandy, how are the little ladies?

I woke up this morning with no more pregnancy symptoms. I didn't even have to go potty in the middle of the night. My little acne outbreak is going away.. My back pain is becoming more. I will forever associate back pain with miscarriage. I decided to go ahead with the blood draws.. at least for a time. Even if I do lose this baby, getting the blood draws are not the cause of it and there is no reason for me to not do them, except my own fear and heartache when they tel me my numbers are going down.. If I miscarry this time, I am not going to try to get pregnant until November or December. I will give my body time to renew itself and me time to renew my mind and heart.
The doctor said she put in a referral for the fertility clinic for me. They are supposed to call me one day next week and let me know if it has been approved or denied. This next Wednesday I will be 5 weeks. I have not made it past that point yet.. I will let you guys know later what my new number is..
Have a good Friday everyone!! My hubby has a 4 day weekend so we are gonna hang out and like each other. :haha:

God bless my forum sisters!<3

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is well. I woke up this morning with lite pink spotting and I hope everything is ok. I called doctor and he told me to come in so I did and repeated bloodwork for HCG and progestrone. He also gave me a sonogram but was to early to see anything so I am a little nerves. The spotting has stopped and I have no cramping but I am so worried. He talked to me about ectopic pregnancies and miscarriage which was a depressing convo but I guess I needed to know. Just wanted to give and update on my progress so far. :cry::shrug:

Angie, Praying for doubli numbers for you[-o&lt;:hugs:

Bright, praying all is well with your little one, too!:hugs:

Navy, gotta take care of mamma first:thumbup:...hope Your procedures turn out well so you can get that baby:):hugs:

happy Friday! woohoo...family game night & junkie food at our house:winkwink:

Faith how are you feeling this month?

Angie praying for Doubling numbers. . .with Emmaleigh I only had really bad cramps nothing else insight of being pregnant. FX for you.

Brighteyes FX for everything to be ok with your little bean.

Afm, well we are not gonna ttc during the holidays. These are all Emmaleigh's first holidays and everything seems to already be getting stressful in preparation and TTC just adds more pressure to it all. Emmaleigh just turned 6 months old on the 7th and thought I would share a picture of my little TR baby.

Attachments

• 1381995_623418291034705_1437794724_n.jpg
    1381995_623418291034705_1437794724_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
She is beautiful, MommaBrown.

I really appreciate all you ladies wishing me well. It's so nice of you guys! My numbers were 48 today. The pregnancy is still progressing as of right now. I learned today that I am not supposed to take aspirin... I have been taking it for about 3 or 4 months... every day. My hubby hid it from me!

Well, my next draw is on Sunday... 5 more days until I am 5 weeks!

Brighteyez, I am praying for your little one! Some people bleed sometimes and it's completely normal.

I am nervous about my draw on Sunday... I have never made it past the second draw before. If my numbers are doubled on Sunday, I might not have another draw until the end of the week, maybe Sunday to keep myself from stressing, (again, if I make it that far.)

I really appreciate you ladies helping me have someone to off-load some of this nervous anxiety. It helps so much!

YAY!!! So glad your numbers are still more than doubling, Angie!!! That is GREAT news!!! Praying hard that this is your sticky bean!!!

Navy- I am doing well.. Yes, I am concerned how the little ones are going to fit in my torso lol. It's going to be painful I am sure. My daughter was 6lb13oz and my son was 7lbs1oz so they are average. I want these girls to be of a healthy weight to go straight home so I am praying for 5.5 atleast I would prefer 6lbs but thats on the big side for twins but I would feel better.

Angie- I hope you get some rest and enjoy your weekend! Your #'s were what? 1, 15, 48? Sounds like you're progressing nicely!

Bright- I am thinking about you and hope everything is ok. I had full on bleeding at 7weeks and thought I lost the girls or atleast one but it turned out to be ok. Keep your chin up.

Momma- WOW she is so cute!!

AFM- For your enjoyment not mine lol my fat pic! I havent gained anything and I am normally a size 6... Took me a long time to earn that size lol so I feel HUGE :( 15W3D

Attachments

• bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
  • bump1.jpg
    bump1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Yayyy Angie!!! :happydance: Your numbers are great!!! I will impatiently be waiting on your next betas!! COngrats girl!!! :hugs:

Brandy, love love your bump!!! Too cute!!

I got Brooke's Prediction back tonight...not quite sure how to feel about all of it, but she was right about some of it.

Hi Brandi....What I'm being shown is a BOY coming in, but not right away..I could be wrong, but they're showing "delays"...I have to say Dec/Jan for conception or when you find out. They're also showing "changes"...I'm feeling this is "meds" related, if this makes sense. When I pull cards on M***, your donor, for some reason I'm getting "conflicts" and "anxiety" around him...does this make sense? I do think he'll follow through with it, but right now a little "on the fence"??? Let me know if you can validate this, if you know! He may not be expressing this to you.
Of course there's a chance I'm misinterpreting the message! Also what's this about a "phone call"...appears to be an important call coming in soon...a call you've been waiting for. Let me know if this makes sense!
Keep me posted!
Blessings, Brooke

Well, the meds, at my followup a few days ago, my surgeon told me that my iron is low and he prescribed me some iron supplements. But, on top of that, he also told me that if I was not pregnant by November, to call and they will book the followup dye test, so there is a possibility that more meds might come out of that.

Now with M***, prior to agreeing to take the friendship to the next level, he expressed to me that he was no longer donating because of one of the women pursing child support from him, and despite the contract, she won. So he had told me he is iffy about donating again, but that he would donate.

He also did tell me a few days ago that he's getting cold feet about Natural Insemination, so it's possible that he doesn't want to go too far too quickly, because he said we can still definitely do Artificial. I'm okay with that, because I don't feel like my body is ready for sex yet anyway.

As for the phone call...I'm trying to think and I really can't think of anything, but if I get an important call that jogs my memory, I will definitely update.

I like Brooke's prediction more than Jenny's, lol...with having conception in December or January rather than the end of next year...and the part about a boy. I REALLY want another boy, but will love another girl too.

Just waiting for Cheri's now!

Does Kesler work as a first name for a girl?

Congrats Angie! Those are great numbers! Chin up! Praying for you!!!

Brandy- great bump pics :)

Afm, 10/11dpo and bfn but last night almosted puked and my bbs started to hurt. Af should be here Mon/Tues

Hi ladies. Lovely bump Brandy.

What a beautiful little girl momma Brown. They grow up so fast. I cant believe my little miracle is almost two.

Yeah for doub

Hi ladies. Lovely bump Brandy.

What a beautiful little girl momma Brown. They grow up so fast. I cant believe my little miracle is almost two.

Yeah for doubling numbers Angie.

Cj are cycles are the same. I am also 11 dpo and af due Mon or tues. I haven't tested yet. I Will be tomorrow.

Brandy--BEAUTIFUL BUMP!!!!

Angie-woo hoo for doubling! FX for Sundays draws.

CJ and Sticky hang in there.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"