Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi Girls! Here are the ultrasound pics from 18w... We have a thumbsucker

The first photo is B who is laying transverse at the top of my uterus. The second photo is baby A that is head down.

So they are currently forming a T which will require a Csection unless they magically move.

Attachments

• CLIFFORD_BRANDY 1029_14.jpg
    CLIFFORD_BRANDY 1029_14.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
  • CLIFFORD_BRANDY 1029_11.jpg
    CLIFFORD_BRANDY 1029_11.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Gorgeous photos, Brandy!!!

We're having kind of a tragic night here tonight. A few hours ago, we were carving pumpkins and as I finished, I told the kids to go to the playroom and get their jammies. A few minutes later, my son (he's 4) ran upstairs to tell me he accidentally knocked over one of the hamster cages and the wheel and water bottle fell out. I followed him downstairs to assess the damage and found the cage back up on the plastic picnic table but the hamster laying lifeless and outstretched. I picked her up and she was warm and limp, but her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. My son began bawling, hyperventilating, extremely apologetic, and said "Is she dead, Mommy?"

He cried for 45 minutes straight before he fell asleep. He is taking this harder than his sister (it was her hamster), and feels so much guilt and remorse. He is heartbroken over this. It is so heartbreaking to see him cry and feel so much guilt over an accident.

It's been almost two hours and I've had the hamster wrapped in a blanket and she is in the bathroom, pitch dark, and warm, but her body is icy cold and stiff now. She is gone :(

A funeral will be planned for November 1, so they can enjoy trick or treating. I just don't know how to ease his guilt. Each time I tell him it wasn't his fault and it was an accident, he cries harder and says it was his fault and he wishes she would be alive again

:cry:

Brandi- Oh I feel for the poor little guy.. I hope that halloween is a good distraction for him!

Dang Navy, that is some kind of positive... I wish I would get one like that. sometimes my lines are even, but they are never like that. Never seen one so dark!

Brandi, when my little girl was little she squeezed my little boys hamster. She was only 2, but I remember wearing her little butt out and sitting her down and explaining life and death to her. To this day she cries about killing that hamster every time my little boy reminds her of what she did. I hope your little guy gets over his accident. I know that my kids are now 14 and 12 and they still have not forgotten.. Poor little guy. Maybe you can have a little 'accident', like break something or something like that to show him that everyone has accidents, or maybe he could pray and tell God he is sorry, (if you are a praying house). Maybe he could give the eulogy? Something that would help him understand that accidents happen and he cannot blame himself forever. Also it would help if his sister forgives him.. My boy never forgive my little girl. He still throws it in her face.. I hope he forgives himself.

Brandy, the girls are beautiful! I bet you love every single time they give you ultrasound photos..
I am impatient to be pregnant. I am impatient for all the struggle I will have. I don't know why, cause with the leg shots and whatever other medicine I will have to take, I am sure it won't be an easy experience, but I so just want to be able to get pregnant and stay that way.
Got my appt. tomorrow. I have to call and get the time cause I forgot. I sure hope these people don't leave me stranded in never-ending miscarriages. I hope I conceived again this month. I knew last month I was pregnant. I am not sure this month.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday! God bless! <3

I felt so bad for him this morning. He woke up and went to wake his sister and said "Are you still crying, Zoe? I'm not crying anymore". Zoe then asked if Chloe woke up yet and I said no, she hadn't and tried to explain life and death again, and Isaiah burst out crying again. Gonna be a long weekend.

Happy Halloween! Here's my crappy attempt to make those banana/Nutella mummie thingies from pinterest. :)

Attachments

• mummies.jpg
    mummies.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 0
Had my saline sonogram today. They couldn't see the actual tubes but there was overflow so my doc is confident at least one tube is open. Hope this does the trick.

O.k. my Mamacitas... Check out my tests.. I did the same thing I did last month when I knew I was pregnant just to see the difference in the opk v/s the preg; I have two lines again.. If your vision isn't good, you probably won't see it, but it is darker in person. I both love/hate Wondfro tests.. I know I will have my numbers drawn again tomorrow, but getting positive tests so early is stressful. There are so many things that go through my head. Is it real? Did I miscarry or not? Is it a faulty test? How can it be positive already? I know I should not have tested, but I swear I didn't expect the same result as last month.. I was just doing the same thing Brandi did and was getting it out of my system till next week.
Can anyone see the two lines or am I crazy as a loon?

P.S. I am only 2, possibly 3dpo... I just don't understand how this keeps happening. Oh, and this is a brand new batch of tests. I just got them in the mail. Anyone have any theories??

How the h e double hockey sticks am I getting two lines at such an early date? Last time my number was not even one and I was getting lines at 5dpo.. I know I miscarried, I saw it. I am so frustrated. People say you can't get a positive so early... How in the crap do I keep doing it? If I tell the doctor tomorrow that I have gotten a positive she will laugh me out of the office.. I am going batty with ttc.. Now I will be peeing on every test I have, checking lines, praying, and praying... I hope I can get all my tests tomorrow. Please pray for me Ladies.. If I go this whole time and get positive tests just to start on the 10th or 11th, I think I will break in two.

I am completely baffled and speechless Angie.

Dear lord I dunno how you do it.

Hello gals! Just thought I would pop in & say Hello :) Brandy-The Baby girls are soooo precious!!

Angie-Did your numbers ever return to 0? Maybe your one of the ladies who always has some small amts of HCG present? IDK, but I sure wish if indeed you are that fertile you would share! lol I'd ask for a Beta tomorrow anyways....Never know right?

Navy-Hope your trip is fun & impressive OPK!!! :)

CJ & Faith-How are you ladies doing? Hope all is well!

Brandi-Congrats on your TTC & good luck.

To anyone I missed I wish you well!

AFM, Nothing new to report. Been a tough week, dreading our 1 year TR anniversary next week, but looking forward & hopeful to try IUI in 2014! Not sure how often I'll be on here, but I'll keep you all in my prayers...

I see them Angie! Wth?

Think I'm 4 dpo or so...just waiting out the tww...

Holy friggin crap! I am STARVING today! I feel like I haven't been able to eat enough today...I usually will stop eating after 6, and not eat more than twice a day, but today I've had two bowls of cereal, a bagel with cream cheese, three cheesestrings, a turkey hummus wrap, a few bites of candy, and a large plate of spaghetti. I JUST had the wrap 10 minutes ago and my stomach is already begging for more food!

WHAT THE HECK?!

Holy shit Angie...I dunno WTH.

Brandy the girls look good!

Navy WOOO HOO Emmaleigh was concieved on an Early O cycle. CD12 to be exact.

Afm, I tested Sunday and got a BFN but here I am 2 days late for AF and not testing. I have been in a great mood all month and no signs of Pregnancy other than a back ache which i have concluded to a kidney infection. Only last night did I get any cramps and I threw that off to AF is coming....Going to wait a few more days to see if she shows or if it is a baby in there. . .I rather see AF than a BFN and wonder what is up with me.

Brandy, Love the Baby Girl pics! Im so Happy everything is still well with you,Im sure its had you a nervous wreck but it looks like you are on track and everythings going great!

Brandi, Ive been in some situations similar to your hamster one. Tell the little guy that heaven needed another angel hamster and that he doesnt take them until its their time to go and heaven needs them and it must have been his time. :)

Navy the mummies are adorable!! Ill have to look those up on Pinterest!

Afm, AF finally came! Im on cycle day 5 now and started my third round of 100 mg Clomid today. The doc says if this doesnt work he will probably bump the dose up next month before trying anything else....

Hope everyones doing well and had a great Halloween! Our trick or treating in this area was postponed until tonight because we had severe weather yesterday!

Our weather was bad too. We only got an hour and a half in instead of the 3 hours we usually do. It was pouring rain and the wind was nasty. Gusts were up to 80km/h (about 50mph) and after the third time my youngest fell down, we decided it was time to visit the babysitter and then go home for the night.

4dpo and so far, I've been gassy, bloated, crampy, exhausted, and yesterday started the hunger. Today, I felt even more exhausted, and had some nausea too and felt some twinges on my right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->