Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

SO I went out to the fertility clinic this morning. They have a lab on site so I`ll know my levels in about 2-3 hours.

Didn't I tell you that you hit the timing PERFECT!!!! WOOWOWOWOWOWOWHHHH!!! YAYAY BRANDI!!!! I am so excited for you! That is some awesome news! You get your bfp on your very first try. I am soooo happy for you!
That made my day! :happydance::happydance:

I am not sure if my lines are getting darker or what. I look at them and they seem to be to me, but I think there's a good possibility that it's cause I want them to look darker. :haha: I am posting them so you ladies can tell me what you think. My hubby cannot see the first days. They are all fmu. I only test once a day cause it stresses me out and cause I just want to see if there is line change. I am due for my period on the 11th.
I am praying for everyone, and that is really the greatest news Brandi! Now you need to call up your psychics and tell them they're all wrong! You got a Nov bfp! :winkwink:

(Oh, I also contrasted a couple of the photos I uploaded.)

OMG Brandi that is awesome congrats. Can't wait to here your numbers.

As for I have $1900 left to pay on my surgery. February needs to hurry up lol. I can't wait to start trying again and pray that this 2nd surgery works. God bless and baby dust to everyone!!

So after a long long BnB hiatus I'm back and happy to say that I'm scheduled for my Essure reversal!!! As of last night we're paid up and plane tickets/hotel room booked for my procedure to happen on December 2nd. I'm ultra excited because according to my phone app I should be ovulating on Dec. 6th, so there's a chance we could have our rainbow baby snuggling in by Christmas!!! ::happydance::

OMG Brandi!!! This was your first cycle too, right? COngratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! :happydance:

Yup! First cycle. I'm still in complete disbelief. I'm expecting to wake up from a dream...oddly enough, I dreamt last night that I got a BFP today and it happened.

So I'll have repeat bloods every two days until they hit 1000 and then I'll get an ultrasound to make sure it's not in the tubes.

I've been nauseous all night, gagging, gassy, crampy, and I just ate a veggie sub and feel like it's about to come back up.

I JUST took this 5 minutes ago...no squinting required.

Attachments

• 20131107_191336.jpg
    20131107_191336.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 5
So after a long long BnB hiatus I'm back and happy to say that I'm scheduled for my Essure reversal!!! As of last night we're paid up and plane tickets/hotel room booked for my procedure to happen on December 2nd. I'm ultra excited because according to my phone app I should be ovulating on Dec. 6th, so there's a chance we could have our rainbow baby snuggling in by Christmas!!! ::happydance::

Welcome back!! Congrats on the upcoming surgery :)

Brandi- What were you levels? Congrats!! So exciting.

Didn't I tell you that you hit the timing PERFECT!!!! WOOWOWOWOWOWOWHHHH!!! YAYAY BRANDI!!!! I am so excited for you! That is some awesome news! You get your bfp on your very first try. I am soooo happy for you!
That made my day! :happydance::happydance:

I am not sure if my lines are getting darker or what. I look at them and they seem to be to me, but I think there's a good possibility that it's cause I want them to look darker. :haha: I am posting them so you ladies can tell me what you think. My hubby cannot see the first days. They are all fmu. I only test once a day cause it stresses me out and cause I just want to see if there is line change. I am due for my period on the 11th.
I am praying for everyone, and that is really the greatest news Brandi! Now you need to call up your psychics and tell them they're all wrong! You got a Nov bfp! :winkwink:

(Oh, I also contrasted a couple of the photos I uploaded.)

I cant tell from my phone :(

I couldn't see very much either, Angie :(. Sorry.

My levels were 16, Brandy. The clinic considers a positive anything over 5, so must have JUST implanted like yesterday or the day before, lol. I go for more bloods on Saturday. But my digi tonight at 7:15pm was positive too!

I couldn't see very much either, Angie :(. Sorry.

My levels were 16, Brandy. The clinic considers a positive anything over 5, so must have JUST implanted like yesterday or the day before, lol. I go for more bloods on Saturday. But my digi tonight at 7:15pm was positive too!

Yep you're on your way now!! Come on 32+ for Saturday ;) I am rooting for ya. :happydance:

Yup! I'm really hoping this is a sticky baby, in the uterus and not the tubes. I'm so scared of that. I'm not sure I even completely believe that I'm pregnant, it's so surreal. It doesn't happen this quickly, right? Women don't get pregnant on their first cycle after a reversal, do they?

Yup! I'm really hoping this is a sticky baby, in the uterus and not the tubes. I'm so scared of that. I'm not sure I even completely believe that I'm pregnant, it's so surreal. It doesn't happen this quickly, right? Women don't get pregnant on their first cycle after a reversal, do they?

Some do! Just not me ROFL! Envious but happy for you :)

Brandi, congrats on such a quick conception:flower: I hope it's a stick baby in the right place:winkwink:

I *wish* I would have had those clips for my TL rather than cut and burned:( It seems the greatest success rates come from having a reversal from the TL clips. :flower: Anytime I hear of a woman wanting a tl, I recommend the clips...just in case;)

Angie, hope your tests are getting darker:hugs:

Navy, welcome back:hugs: glad your trip was fun:thumbup:

I'm glad that's what the OB gave me. I probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant right away if it had been any other type of ligation.

I'm going for my second blood draw in the morning before work. Darn those 45 minute drives. I had to switch my shift at work with someone to be able to get it done, because they close at noon tomorrow, so now, even though I don't work til 9am, I I still have to get up at 5:30am. Gonna go right when they open and hope to have the levels back before they close.

And then I go back Monday again.

Faith, I think my tests are 'positive' just because I have hcg already there. They are really light and I am pretty sure I will be getting my period this time since I do not feel pregnant at all. I am going to try not to test anymore. I need to have a real cycle anyway so I am not too upset about it. I have been pregnant two months in a row.. my body could use a little rest. I am looking forward to an emotional break. I am due for my period on Monday. I know it sounds strange to hear, but I am looking forward to it. I feel like my body has been through enough.

I decided to take one more test this morning to make sure before I drank a beer with my hubby this 4 day weekend and this is what I got..
Definitely getting darker lines. They come up before the time limit and are not even squinters anymore irl.. I used 'contrast' on the photo cause I have an old camera, but the lines are way darker. I actually threw every test I had out because even though there was double lines on each, I had to hold them in a certain way to see it, I don't have to do that anymore. My acne is back, yesterday I was nauseous and sick, my belly has been crampy on and off.. I guess I might just be getting a pregnancy again this month after all. I will see for sure on Monday.. I don't really want to be pregnant. I can't get it out of my mind that I will probably fail again. After 3 times, you don't usually just magically start keeping them without help.. Any of you that pray can feel free to add my name in there sometimes..

I can see those without opening the photo. I really hope the doctors can figure out what is going on, Angie, and that soon, you have your healthy sticky baby.

I went to the fertility clinic this morning to get my blood drawn again for a followup hcg. My levels should have been 32 this morning if they were doubling every 48 hours. My level was 70.48!!!! That means they are doubling every 21.6 hours!!!! They want me to come back on Monday for another draw, but I can't get out there til 1:00pm so I won't have those results back til Tuesday morning. Monday, they SHOULD be 141.

She says based on the fact that it's doubling in less than 24 hours, she very much doubts that the pregnancy is in the tubes, as they would rise very slowly, and that I can start to relax, lol.

I'm so paranoid it's in the tubes.

That is great doubling time!! I am happy for you, Brandi! That does not sound like tubal numbers to me either. Praying for you and your little one.

Been watching here and there since I have been with you ladies for almost 3 whole years now....I can't believe it has been that long. It seems like yesterday i was searching for a glimpse of hope and I found this thread.

Brandi C. Congrats. I say your numbers are good. With Emmaleigh they went from 54 to 248 so you are more than pretty much out of the woods for not having a tubal pregnancy.

Angie...Damn girl you are fertile myrtle! I hope that something good comes of this one...they say 3 one is the charm! Hang in there. Hugs.

Afm, back to Opks since nothing happened during our 6 months of NTNP....Wondfo's got here yesterday. My oldest boy turns 9 tomorrow and we actually sat the kids down and told them we are trying for another baby. They seem happy and excited as they know now what we are talking about. Hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->