Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hello ladies :wave: I am just returning to the TTC battle. I would like to say Congrats to all the ladies receiving their BFP's including Christina78 she is 11 weeks, Minerva she is 18 weeks with her second tr baby her surgery was a moth before mines 2012, Clunkymom. You ladies rock!

This cycle I am doing Clomids, preseed, mucinex, vitamins, promegrante juice, geritol ovulation kits and prayer. Good luck to all of us ladies TTC,

Galvan I know you are super excited to see Miguel, I seen your ticker

HI Ladies. How is everyone. Those numbers look great Brandi. Afm af is no show.I Am 14 dpo. I usually start spotting at 12 dpo and have full out af by 14 dpo. There has been no spotting what so ever. I hope that means baby tr number 2 is on board.

Hey Shay!! Great to see you again!

I am super excited! I already have my van packed. LOL I kept a bag of clothes out for the week. 3 outfits. One for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Laundry on Wednesday evening and then again Friday. I don;t feel like taking dirty stinky clothes on the trip.

I have some shopping to do Friday. I need to buy groceries to take back to Mexico that is not sold there. I also need to buy make-up. I left my make-up in Virginia. :cry: I can't believe I forgot something so important. LOL

:happydance: for no more betas Brandi!! COngrats girl!!!

HI Ladies. How is everyone. Those numbers look great Brandi. Afm af is no show.I Am 14 dpo. I usually start spotting at 12 dpo and have full out af by 14 dpo. There has been no spotting what so ever. I hope that means baby tr number 2 is on board.

Girl I hope this is it for you!!!! I had the same thing happen last month and it was a bust after being 3 days late.

You must :test::test::test::test::test:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies :wave: I am just returning to the TTC battle. I would like to say Congrats to all the ladies receiving their BFP's including Christina78 she is 11 weeks, Minerva she is 18 weeks with her second tr baby her surgery was a moth before mines 2012, Clunkymom. You ladies rock!

This cycle I am doing Clomids, preseed, mucinex, vitamins, promegrante juice, geritol ovulation kits and prayer. Good luck to all of us ladies TTC,

Galvan I know you are super excited to see Miguel, I seen your ticker

Glad to hear from you girl! I hope that you get your sticky bean too! I have seen quite a few ladies using mucinex lately.

I am using honey/cinnamon tbsp of each... gives eggs longer life and Wondfo Opk's. This is really my first month of TTC after 6 months of NTNP. Good luck to you HUn.

Hi everyone glad to see you're all doing well. Totally excited for you Galvan to see your hubby!!

I went to the doctor today and even though he said everything looked fine he didn't want me working anymore of the pregnancy. He is concerned its too risky with the twins and a cerclage. So here I sit only day one and going to be bored outta my gourd.

Awww sorry you're bored, Brandy...but whatever it takes to get those dolls here safely, right? Seems like it's gonna be forever, but they'll be here safely before you know it!

Awww sorry you're bored, Brandy...but whatever it takes to get those dolls here safely, right? Seems like it's gonna be forever, but they'll be here safely before you know it!

I have never been a relax type person. I am super wound up all the time... I suppose this is my time to learn to take it easy. Much easier said than done hah! Too bad they dont make pregnancy friendly chill pills!

LMAO no kidding. I would have loved one this week. Thankfully, I feel pretty relaxed after today's draw.

Can't believe you're halfway there already, Brandy! It's flying by!

LMAO no kidding. I would have loved one this week. Thankfully, I feel pretty relaxed after today's draw.

Can't believe you're halfway there already, Brandy! It's flying by!

Yes congrats on your levels they are raising just fine :) I am sure you will have a great scan on the 5th!

AFM - I have only gained 2lbs in the last 20 weeks but holy cow I look like I ate a basketball :blush:

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 5
GREAT belly shot! Looking gorgeous and healthy!

Peed on another stick tonight. Can't believe how much darker it is in just 4 days. Top is 11dpo FMU, bottom is today, 14dpo god know what number urine it is...around 6:30pm though.

Freckle's sure showing that idiot ER doc was "borderline positive" is

Attachments

• 20131111_181822.jpg
    20131111_181822.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful bump picture Brandy. Going to test on Wednesday if af is still a no show. Only thing that has me thinking maybe baby is no spotting. I always spot one or two days before af.

Love that bump Brandy!! That is awesome that you have only gained 2 lbs!! I would have already gained about 30 with 1! LOL

Love the lines Brandi!!

Fx for a BFP Sticky!!

Seeing those lines in just FOUR DAYS just increases my confidence that everything WILL be okay, and Freckle will become Kesler or Georgia come July.

I am super excited! I already have my van packed. LOL I kept a bag of clothes out for the week. 3 outfits. One for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Laundry on Wednesday evening and then again Friday. I don;t feel like taking dirty stinky clothes on the trip.

I have some shopping to do Friday. I need to buy groceries to take back to Mexico that is not sold there. I also need to buy make-up. I left my make-up in Virginia. :cry: I can't believe I forgot something so important. LOL

Galvan He is going to be soo excited to see you, his hunny bun lol. I am excited for you love.

Ladies I did Clomids this cycle but I took it wrong on accident well the nurse said cycle 1 and I did but something told me that wasn't right. So I called back and she said I was suppose to take it cycle 5-9. Will this mistake mess my cycle up?

I don't know anything about clomid and cycles, but I hope you find your answers!

You can take Clomid CDs 2-6, 3-7, 5-9. It might not do 100% like it would on the days they said, but it should still work, Shay.

Galvan He is going to be soo excited to see you, his hunny bun lol. I am excited for you love.

Ladies I did Clomids this cycle but I took it wrong on accident well the nurse said cycle 1 and I did but something told me that wasn't right. So I called back and she said I was suppose to take it cycle 5-9. Will this mistake mess my cycle up?

I have taken it for 6 cycles and all the times it was on different cycle days of the month. The doctor was trying out different timing for me. I am sure youll be ok.

Hello Chicks!

I am glad you get to go home to your baby, Galvan.
That is great about your numbers, Brandi!
I hope you have tr#2 on board Sticky!
Best of luck trying this month everyone!
CJ, sorry about your cycle restart. We are on almost the same cycle again.
I learned last month when I got my positive opk, I did not actually o until the second day after. so I am, or at least was last month, almost a 36 hour wait after my first positive. I am on cycle day 1 and it feels GREAT! I feel like I am getting a cleansing this month and it is awesome! I am using my castor oil packs this month. They make me feel so much better and this is the first month I have been able to use them since I have not had a cycle since the beginning of September. I don't plan on using anything to help me conceive. I do fast every once in awhile. I also have a couple of outfits that I might use this month.. :haha: I am just taking my vitamins.
I have decided my plan of attack with my new fertility clinic... I am going to ask to have another hsg test. If by chance I am having tubal pregnancies, then maybe the test will open up my tubes a little more since the test is what unblocked them in the first place. If I still have trouble when I conceive again, even using progesterone and after my mess of tests get done and the results come back, I will just go straight to IVF. I would normally not do that, but the Army hospital only charges a flat 6000 fee. I WILL NOT however, EVER get my tubes re-tied again. No matter what any doctor recommends.

I am gonna be trying this month since thankfully I get to refresh my body and give it a rest. I am going to try to have one pregnancy, hopefully I will get to sustain it, but for the fertility clinic to give me a d&c if I cannot. I want to get to work now on ruling out what's going on..

I pray everyone has a great month, regardless of how the end of our cycles greet us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->