Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sorry cj

Angie I hope you're pg with your keeper but sounds like you have a plan in place if not

Thanks ladies. Celebrating St. Patrick's Day the traditional way :drunk: helped me to feel a bit better, but I still just want AF to start and get the next cycle started. We're saving up every penny we can in anticipation of going to a FS in May, to find out what's the hold up. I hope my tubes haven't healed closed or something.

Kuawen, we all know the feeling of *wondering* if the tubes are still open:hugs: hoping you get your bfp before your May RE visit:thumbup:

Brandy, your little girls are just darling! So perfect!! I hope you're resting..as much as you can:haha: Still amazed at how a mommy of twins can get back into her size 6 pants..lol! GREAT JOB!

Sorry about the BFNs ladies! :hugs:

AFM, I am in so much pain. I think the cyst is trying to bust. I have horrible cramps in my lower stomach and horrible pains in my lower back. :(

I am on cd6. I have until Monday or so before ovulation. My ovaries are going back and forth. One side hurts and then the other.. I am not sure if I will o on my working side. I just have to wait. Today has been a tough day. I am excited for the weekend when me and the hubby are spending some quality time together. I hope I conceive this month.
I am sorry about everyone's negatives.. I know how it is.
Brandy, I hope your girlies are keeping you super-busy. I am jealous for sure! Lots of happy prayers for you.
Galvan, I hope your cyst hurries and clears itself up.. Sorry you are in such pain..
Working a lot so I am staying busy..
God bless!

Hope everyone is doing good. Well I believe AF has started right on time but I have a question. It started this morning and since then I've had just a dime size of brownish blood on my pad and its very little when I wipe. Is it AF or what? This hasn't happened before

Sounds like spotting, moms. First day of AF will be 1st day of blood flow. If you DTD this cycle, it could be implantation bleeding.

I always spotted on day one, then day two had a full blown flow, but like Galvan said, it could also be IB.

Think I'm having thyroid issues again. I have NEVER felt so exhausted and run down in second tri, and I kinda stopped taking my meds a few weeks back. Gonna see if the midwife will order a test and then see if I need meds adjusted, or if I can continue on my current dose.

Ticker changed this morning, and only 12 days to V-Day. Going by fast now!

Moms... looks like we're on the same schedule. I had a big temp drop today which means AF will be making her arrival today.

Brandi your right AF was taking her slow time lol, she's in full force. I was thinking my cycle would be off due to the surgery but she's on time which is a good thing. So on to trying this cycle.

Ok ladies keep your fingers crossed for me. I had a last minute insemination this morning. Last month my O fell on the weekend and I couldnt get in, this month it fell on the only day during the week that the RE is off and he wanted to be the ne to do it because of the problems he had doing the HSG. Well, he left it up to me and said the nurse could attempt it if I wanted. I let her and She had no problem at all. She said some women close up through most of the cycle like I was with the HSG and open up around ovulation for the sperm to come in. So pray this is it for me! The nurse was much nicer than the RE too! i think I know what his problem is now. I saw all these magazines like People magazine hanging on the walls of the room I was in today saying he was the pioneer of insemination, tubal reversals and surrogate mothers. Maybe he just has a complex about himself thinking hes too good at what he does. Thats the impression I get. You can be good at something and have a great bedside manner and be a great doctor but he does not have that bedside manner, making him kind of an a$$.I could use some good news for a change so pray for me please.
Faith how is the IVF process going?
Cupcake how are you now?
Galvan, Ibuprofen was the only thing that helped ease my pain with the cysts but I still hurt so bad. I Loved the few times they gave me the shot to dissolve them cause within a few hours I was back to normal and didnt have to wait it out too long.
Brandy, hows those girls?
Sorry about the BFNs, Ive got my fingers crossed for you all and praying for us all everyday!

FX for you LLawson! Hoping you get that :bfp: this month!!

Have any of you ladies ever hurt on the inside of your Lady bits when you bend over?

Llawson-Cobgrats on your IUI! Fx'd for you! Afm- I'm good! AF left Monday so tomorrow is my Saline sonogram/flush. Hoping its as easy as hsg was! Not doing iui this cycle but ready to give it our best try the old fashioned way LoL Planning iui for April cycle. Working on losing weight.....again *sigh.... doing good tho, 6 pounds gone last week! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->