Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Gorgeous Girls!! Glad you are feeling better and back into a size 6!!

Afm, CD 20 here and still no +opk...so this has been the first month since my TR that I haven't ovulated properly. WTF Ovaries! Anyways....I'm out for sure this month!

They are so precious congrats again :)

I'm 10dpo and BFN this morning I know its still a little early. But hey even if it is a bust this cycle I still have many more to try well hopefully not to many more. I start back to work Monday after being off for 4wks. I've enjoyed my time off. Take care everyone

What Beauties!!!! Congrats again!
AFM CD 2....with a vengeance! Saline flush next Thursday! Hoping for a quick & successful bfp before Summer!

Awee. So beautiful Brandy. All those years of hard work finalky paid off. You have your babies in your arms. Glad to hear you are doing so well.

Brandy, beautiful girls! I Love their hair! Glad you are feeling better. Must be nice to be in a size 6 after having twins a few days ago. I havent seen a size 6 in years!!

Thanks everyone :) we are joining the NTNP very soon. Since it was an easy vaginal delivery the doctor said we're fine after 6w check up :)

We're not expecting anything to come of it. But if we get another baby naturally then it would be a miracle blessing.

Baby dust to everyone

They're gorgeous Brandy and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures you are gonna have made..
They are so pretty..

CD2 here and moving right along.. I am feeling nice about this cycle. We are gonna try like we have been. I hope I get some left ovary action this cycle.. I am not gonna buy any opks or pregnancy tests this time either, but I am gonna take the progesterone.. I am ready to get my stuff underway. I am feeling good about this cycle.. I haven't felt positive about a cycle in a while.. It feels like it's been much longer than it has, but every cycle seems endless when you are waiting. My first loss was due at the end of January.. I really feel like I have been trying much longer than I have.. Well, my ovulation will be around the 24th or so... I got some plans laid down and I am gonna be praying that God lets this cycle come to full fruition...
Praying for all of us and especially those two little awesome divas of Mrs. Brandy!
I think I would like to have a little girl after-all..

Having tons of trouble with my internet connection tonight.

Brandy, your girls are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats again!

I won't be having another shower, as it's #4.

Haven't been around today as my family took me out for my birthday tonight. I ate SO MUCH. Apparently I have a hungry little boy cuz I'm still hungry now, lol. Overall, 28 isn't bad so far.

They're gorgeous Brandy and I am looking forward to seeing the pictures you are gonna have made..
They are so pretty..

CD2 here and moving right along.. I am feeling nice about this cycle. We are gonna try like we have been. I hope I get some left ovary action this cycle.. I am not gonna buy any opks or pregnancy tests this time either, but I am gonna take the progesterone.. I am ready to get my stuff underway. I am feeling good about this cycle.. I haven't felt positive about a cycle in a while.. It feels like it's been much longer than it has, but every cycle seems endless when you are waiting. My first loss was due at the end of January.. I really feel like I have been trying much longer than I have.. Well, my ovulation will be around the 24th or so... I got some plans laid down and I am gonna be praying that God lets this cycle come to full fruition...
Praying for all of us and especially those two little awesome divas of Mrs. Brandy!
I think I would like to have a little girl after-all..

My little 11 month old is so different than her 11 year old sister.Total girlie girl and loves clothes and shopping with me. DH wants another girl and I think a boy would be ok too. But at this point it don't matter as long as they are healthy!

10 dpo here. AF should be here Tues? Meds change my lp.

Line eye? Opinions please!

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_083850.jpg
    IMG_20140316_083850.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
  • NCM_0420.jpg
    NCM_0420.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 15
Oooooo! Looks like it faded & came back! I see it, which has got to mean something cause I usually can't see squat on anybody's!!!!

I hope so! We'll see if tomorrows is darker than today's!

Brandy the girls a perfect !!

Cj not line eye. Something is def there. FX'd for you

CD5.. I am gonna ovulate around next Monday or Tuesday. I have plans to stay in bed all of Sunday with my hubby. Saturday night too. Monday is work, but not counting that one out either. I am praying I ovulate from my left side this month so any of you that pray can feel free to ask that on my behalf. I am feeling pretty good about this cycle. I am gonna be taking the progesterone this time and some pineapple.. It sounds like I am not really trying too hard. I want to have a baby this cycle. At first I was nervous cause my hubby's boy was born around the same time a baby would be due from this cycle, so I wasn't sure if he would want to try, but he said that it is o.k. and whatever time God decides to give us a little one, we should be thankful no matter what day it falls on.. I worry about everything.
CJ, I will be checking in after work to see your test.. I don't test but one time anymore cause I see a line on every test and if I don't, then I obsess until I am not really sure if I do or not.. I decided just to start waiting for my period.. I can't handle it anymore.
We decided that if I am not pregnant before Sept 21st, we are going to have IVF. I will be scheduling and maybe trying to pay in advance until that day. I believe I will be pregnant before then, I just doubt my ability to keep hold of a baby. I have failed so often already.. We will see.
I am seriously getting tired of ttc though. I just want to have a baby and let go of all this worry and doubt and stress. Would be nice if that were possible.

How is being Mommy to two at one time Brandy? Are they good sleepers?

I gotta make the hubs go to bed.. It is 11:30pm and I gotta get up at 5:30..

Night Ladies! Or good morning... Whatever end you're on.. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->