Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So glad you had such an easy time, Brandy! I bet they're beautiful! I can't wait to see them!

Brandy congrats! Im so happy that you had such an easy delivery after the hard last few months youve had.
Angie I had a problem with cysts several yrs ago. Most of the time I did ovulate but sometimes it delayed it and if it did I would start late and if I started late it would cause more than one cyst to cluster as they called it. I had one the size of a softball once and luckily they were able to give me a shot to dissolve it without surgery. I had several of those shots with cysts that worked( not sure what it was though).
Kids are calling so I have to run but will catch up with the others when I get back

7 dpo and something is going on. Pulling sensation last night. Of course I had that last month and bfn, so idk. Are there any of you guys that get this every month?

I'm afraid I get the pulling/pinching sensation every cycle, cj. I'm 7DPO too! I hope this is it for you! KMFX'd

Cupcake, Ive had a bad case of blues as well! This weather isnt helping either. It was 75 yesterday and today its 35 with a chance of snow later tonight. I wish Spring or Summer would finally get here already! EVERYONE around me is coming up pregnant and its absolutely killing me! I have a few friends that are a few months pregnant and then within the last week, Ive had 5 others just find out they are pregnant! Its so devastating! Its so easy for everyone else but Im working hard at it with no luck! I dont want to say Im jealous but I really am! It would be so nice to just pop up pregnant but here I am on meds that causing me pains, headaches, stomach aches etc.. Having to do tons of labwork and tests and procedures and still nothing! It just doesnt seem fair sometimes..I dont mind the ladies on here that are finally getting their babies cause I know how hard they worked to get them, its the ones in my everyday life that are bothering me. I sound like a horrible person but Im really not!
Faith, Im so excited for you and your starting of the IVF process! I think this will be it for you! Cant wait to hear howit all goes! I wish you the best and I keep all of you ladies in my thoughts and prayers and hopes that you get your babies soon!
Sorry, I didnt get to mention everyone, Im trying to catch upon all the posts.

:hugs: to all the ladies struggling right now. This is the year, ladies.

Speaking of weather and snow, yesterday it was 50F and sunny. Car windows rolled down, opened my balcony sliding door, watched the snow melt. It was amazing.

Today? Currently 10F and dropping, going down to -17F and complete white out conditions right now. We're expecting 25cm of snow with heavy, blowing snow. It's really sad to see out there right now. It started around 5:30am, and it's supposed to last til around supper time. Massive accidents have already happened. Good thing it's March Break. The kids wouldn't have been going to school today anyway.

This is the current view from my porch.

Attachments

• 10003211_288365857986134_346936459_n.jpg
    10003211_288365857986134_346936459_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Waiting on the witchy witch... She isn't here yet, but she is on her way.. I think I might make an appt to see if I still have that cyst.. I am scared it is hindering my ovulation.

Angie if get it checked out if it's bothering you.

I hate the weather too!!! I have nothing to report. Day 4 of BCP. 21 days seems sooo long and then waiting on AF. This will be the longest cycle of my life mentally lol. I know it sounds terrible, but I just want to get the IUI over so I know if it worked or if I need to start planning the IVF route. I'm a planner so patience isn't my virtue

Brandi~That looks awful! We were 73 degrees yesterday---low 40s today with wind & rain....UGH

LLawson~Sending Hugs to you! I know your pain :( I got not 1, but 2 baby shower invitations at church last week....I'm just not up to going, emotionally, plus I never like going to them anyways!(Not even my own!) LOL Its hard to not be jealous, I prefer envious as a better word :) Anyways just wanted to let you know you are not alone & its normal for all of us to feel those emotions. I kinda feel like I have become all Bi-polar since TR LOL Feeling better since I restarted WW & exercise! Guess I'm on an upswing today...Hoping tomorrow's HCG draw puts this part of the Journey behind us! (I chicken out again on Monday :0)

Super excited to report......AF has finally arrived!!!! Thinking it's not going to be pleasant, as cramping is already pretty bad. :/ BUT I will be calling to schedule my saline flush thing for next week. Ready to climb back on the TTC horse....FINALLY!!!!! Did your O day change 1st cycle after M/C?:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Cupcake!
Im glad to see AF arrived so you can get back to trying. Walmart has a generic Midol that works great on all the mestrual problems. It works much better than the regular Midol at 1/3 of the price.
AFM, Im on cycle day 10 hoping and praying my O doesnt arrive on the weekend so I can try the IUI. I never O the same time every month so I cant plan anything until I get a positive LH. Just finished another round of Clomid yesterday.
The hubby and I have had some sinus junk going on for a few days and I broke down and took some Advil with Sudafed sinus medicine yesterday and got my bp all out of whack. Sudafed has always raised my bp but I was so tired of this crap so I decided to take it anyway. I felt better the few hours I had it in me. Now to decide to try and wait it out or go to the doc....
Brandy, I cant wait to see pics of your baby girls!
Hope everyone has a Great day!

Cd1 for me too... One day late, but still very much anticipated. Never in my whole life have I looked forward to getting my period every single month.... sometimes twice a month.. I am in a horrible mood today and I am looking for any reason to be angry so I am gonna go pray for awhile and maybe even go back to bed and sleep this day away..
Cupcake, some women's cycles change after a miscarriage, some do not. My o day never changed.

Hi Everyone :) It's so crazy busy around our house now with the twins here! I wouldnt change it for the world. I feel like a million bucks compared to when I was pregnant LOL. I even lost all of my baby weight in the first 3 days and slipped back into my size 6's that I never thought would fit again!

I had the most amazing vaginal birth possible! Only 5 pushes to deliver 2 beautiful babies. Here are a few pics :) I am sorry that I cant do personals but I did read what is going on... I just cant keep up right now but I wish everyone the very best! I thank you all for the support in this journey.

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0205.jpg
    DSC_0205.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0206.jpg
    DSC_0206.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0216.jpg
    DSC_0216.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 13
OMG!! What beautiful lil girls!!! You did awesome and back in a size 6!! I am so jealous!! I am a size 12-14!!

They Are So Cute!!! U rock Brandy already in your Sz 6 I wish!!! ;)

What beauties!! You did a great job Mommy!! Great job on getting back into those jeans!

They are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing pics of them. :) Get lots of rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->