Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sorry Kuawen, But hope since you can get pregnant easily that keeping you pregnant will be an easy fix!

Faith- Fx'd crossed for a huge growth spurt of your eggos!!!!!

kuawen, so sorry:cry: I agree! You need some help. Obviously your tubes are open, so time to check...maybe progesterone? Does your hubby have any issues with sperm? I know one TR gal here (several years ago now) kept getting preggers but miscarrying early each time. They narrowed it down to the sperm...morphology, I believe:shrug: I hope you get some answers right away:hugs: Again, sorry for your loss:cry:

So, had my appt. this morning. Eggs are getting closer so trigger shot is scheduled for Wed with retrieval on Fri, transfer on Monday:happydance: Eeek! I really pray this works!!! I'll have done 37 injections & 9 blood draws:wacko: won't miss that routine AT ALL:haha:

Thank you Faith :hugs: I've never had my progesterone checked but that and a SA is going to be one of the first things we ask for. I'm hoping I can convince them to do the whole shebang (the recurrent miscarriage blood panel testing) but also afraid of just trying to convince them that I've even been pregnant 3 times... doctors are heartless in how they assume their patients are constantly lying to them :cry: I'm praying so hard that whatever is going wrong, it's an easy fix... the TR surgery was hard enough as it was!

Praying for you for your IVF cycle, Faith! Soon you'll be PUPO!

Oh Faith I am so excited for you!! I am doing the jig shaking sticky baby dust at you!

Kuawen sorry for your loss hun.

So sorry Kuawen!
Faith, Im getting so excited just reading all your posts! I know its alot to go through but if you get a little bundle of joy, you wont regret any moment.

Faith, awesome news! Praying you get your BFP!!! Will you test early?

Faith I'm very excited for you :) I am following you! I can't wait to hear your success

Oh my goodness Faith I can't imagine how anxious and excited you must be! I can't wait to see you bfp!!!

Blood draw tomorrow I guess to check the T levels. Then wait on AF. Injections should start by early next week

Cd 8 looks like I should O on April fools day lol. That would be a neat day to conceive.

Faith praying all goes well!!!

Baby dust to all

Flutter, FX your T levels are normal this time!

AFM, I have changed my mind again. LOL We will TTC this month after all. Just naturally. I was going to do the HCG diet again, but decided to wait and to go partially Paleo. I am cutting out all sugars and most starches. I will replace suagr with Splenda ( I hate truvia)
I am stopping bread and tortillas, and will only eat at most 1 potato a week and willt ry to make it a sweet potatoe. I am also going to start by low fat mily, we drink whole milk so I am going to try that as well. My DD has went up another size. She is 5' 4-1/4", 12 years old, and is in a size 9 juniors and 8 womens. She is also going to go partial Paleo with me, but not as much because I know she still needs her vitamins and minerals that starches give.

Here are some pics of me, my gorgeous hubby, and our 2 beautiful children!

Attachments

• 10152551_1416663198588358_924280729_n.jpg
    10152551_1416663198588358_924280729_n.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1011775_1416663228588355_1083901072_n.jpg
    1011775_1416663228588355_1083901072_n.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 1978820_1416663255255019_2078652029_n.jpg
    1978820_1416663255255019_2078652029_n.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Galvan, by your pics you dont look old enough to have a 12 year old.

Thanks Lawson, you have officially became my favorite person! I had her when I was 23.

Beautiful pictures Galvan. My daughter is 12 also and she is nearly 5'6 sz 10 shoe and size 10/12 in pants. I've recently changed us all to as much organics as I can especially milk. I had a friend that's daughter started at 9. Her doctor suggested organic and while on it her period stopped and slowed her growth. I'm hoping to help Katelyn. She'll naturally be tall and big boned so to speak bc my husbands mother and sister are as well and she's shaped just like them.

Galvan, good luck this cycle:happydance: it's a shame to let a cycle go to waste:haha: You have a beautiful family! And I agree with LLawson, you look so young!:flower: There must be a number of us on this thread with daughters about the same age:) My dd will be 12 in May:thumbup: That's great that she's doing paleo with you. It's always nice to have a buddy when you're trying to make changes:)

Fluter, hope those T levels come back in the right range and you can get started with your injections:) What are you injecting, btw?:haha:

Brandy, how's the BF coming along? I can't imagine what a big job that is! Hopefully you're getting a good routine down:hugs:

Kuawen, how are you feeling?:hugs:

Thanks, ladies, for cheering me on and for the prayers:hugs: I did have another scan and labs today. The follicles look great! My dr. said my eggs don't look my age:haha: My E2 is still looking good, so not showing a strong risk of OHSS as of right now. I'm still going to take precautions and drink the electrolytes and eat high protein, low carb. I also read that eating salt is good as well. I'm thinking jerky would be high salt, high protein, low carb:thumbup: I'll do hcg trigger tonight and retrieval will be 8:45am Friday:happydance: Still can't believe I'm doing this?!:wacko: Hoping and praying we get a baby out of this:cloud9:

Thank you so much Faith. I'm hanging in there, with good days and bad. But tomorrow DH and I are going to my doctors office to talk about my MC's and receive the referral for the FS. We're taking this cycle off and hoping to maybe get some answers as to what's going on within the next few months so that the next BFP we get sticks.

My prayers are with you and this process, I hope it is a success for you!

So excited for you Faith!! Good luck girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->