Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks ladies, it's still such a shocker to me because I was staring my TTC plans and birth control. I am still at the nervous watching every movement or everything stage. I have to call back today and see when I come in for beta but my actual appt is next week

Shay! Yay!!! Hope this FINALLY your stick BFP:hugs: Congrats:thumbup:

Cupcake, hooray for a +opk:happydance: hope it's a successful cycle:hugs:

Fluter, I'll be interest to hear how the lupron goes for you. My injections were in the front of my thigh...I think Brandy's were in the belly. The injections in my thigh were a little more painful than the injections in the belly. Didn't even feel the needle going into my belly...and even in the thigh wasn't bad by any means...just a little sting. I did have an itchy little welt for about 15 min after injection. Good luck!!:happydance::hugs:

Well, retrieval is done and I'm back at the hotel resting. Everything went smoothly..although having a considerable amount of pain in my left ovary area:wacko: They said to take extra-strength Tylenol for pain:thumbup:
They retrieved 10 eggs...they consider that good for my age. They want at least 3, but 7 is average for my age. Brandy, I know you had a whole basket full of them:thumbup: I'm hoping mine are good and strong and can hang on through the next steps:flower: The dr. will call tomorrow with an update. I'll keep you guys posted:thumbup: Thanks for all the encouragement. :kiss:

So, now to drink lots of Vitamin Water and protein:winkwink:

10 eggs sounds great to me! I hope they all fertilize and grow into Grade A embryos!! I'm so excited for you!!

We just booked a hotel for Myrtle Beach for Spring Break. Normally I don't wait so long to book, but we had a last minute change of plans due to exH. Meh to that, but I'm excited about going to the beach.

Yay! Faith surely you'll get some keepers out of 10

I'm so jealous of you Navy!!!

Shay I accidentally hit unsubscribe to your journal and now I can't get your link to work to fix it :-/

Wow 10 eggs Faith, that is awesome!! You will be PUPO as of Monday!!

Thanks girls:) I'm just PRAYING this works:happydance: Hubby and I know it's ultimately up to God so we have a peace either way:flower:
The bloating is setting in now..ugh. No pain..no gain..right?:winkwink:

Navy, hope your trip to Myrtle Beach is relaxing:hugs: sometimes last minute trips work out better in the end:)

Brandi, I'd gladly take triplets, but with the study I'm doing, they'll only transfer a max of 2 embryos. We'll freeze any that remain and our dr's policy is 3..so future FET would be 3.

Fluter, meant to mention earlier...the first 3 days of lupron gave me a terrible headache! Sooo glad it only lasted 3 days:thumbup: Maybe you won't have any issues, but if you get headaches right off the bat, hopefully it's short lived:thumbup:

LLawson, how are you feeling?? Any symptom spotting going on yet?:happydance:

Shay, hope you've got nice big betas:happydance:

Faith 10 is fantastic! I saw many younger girls on other threads not respond that well. I can't wait to hear you're next report

I have to add it's bittersweet having alot of extras frozen faith. Since we got a BFP on the first try I can't bring myself to let them dispose of any of the extras... Maybe in time I dunno. I feel sad at the thought

Hello ladies how are you well I am 4w2d and my beta is 987

Faith that is awesome!! Ten eggs, WoW

Congratulations Shay!!!!! Those are great numbers!!!!
Faith, I am so excited for you and your husband! You will be PUPO on Monday!!!! :happydance:
I hope and pray everyone is well! :hugs:

Thank you ladies, I am excited and can not wait to see the rest of this journey because I have faith that it will be a good one! I am shocked at my numbers last summer my numbers were 124 or 134 so when they said 987 I was in total shock, just praying they continue to double

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->