Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, did you do general anesthesia or light sedation (twilight sleep)? I'm doing light sedation and I'm told that I'll likely be asleep, but some women actually stay awake on the sedation and can talk..but totally relaxed and unaware of the procedure?! Eeek! Can't wait for the retrieval to be over:winkwink:

Then for transfer on Monday they have me take a Valium. Did you do that?

Sorry for the questions; TOTALLY understand if you can't respond. I know your hands are full:cloud9:

Hey Ladies! Faith!!! Oh my Geez! This is all happening SO fast for you! So happy & hope to see a HUGE BFP from you soon! Hope everyone else is hanging in there & has good news to share soon too!

AFM~Well I guess the M/C is still messing with my cycle :/ I usually O on cd13-14...But here I sit, cd 14 with very little EWCM & - Opk. Not really too concerned as we have a good BD streak going ;) I have felt more at peace with TTC this week. As silly as it sounds, I just feel like I will end up with a Keeper out of this whole Journey....Not sure when or if more M/C will happen, but I BELIEVE that we will be blessed with a little one before its over with! Baby dust to us all, & to all a good night!!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Faith I think it will be lupron but not positive.

Cupcake, I believe you'll get your keeper as well :)

Faith, SUPER EXCITING!! My RE said to drink Gatorade and to add extra salt to foods.

YAY!!! Can't wait for good news, Faith!!

AFM, been MIA cuz my stupid internet has been acting up for two weeks now and completely down for the last week, and despite 3 hours a night troubleshooting with my provider, and running test after test, after test, and changing cables and wires, running ping tests and now replacing the modem, I'm STILL having issues. But at least with the new modem, I'm able to connect through a broadband connection where my old one wouldn't even let me do that. I'm already at least $20 over my data on my phone from accessing email and Facebook. GAH! So frustrated. I'm looking at switching from DSL to Cable internet, and while it's more expensive, if it means my internet works, it's worth it, and my internet company is going to give me the cable modem for FREE for all the trouble I've had to deal with from this, lol.

Anyway, Kes is great, growing like a weed, kicking my ass like it's never been kicked before. His favourite times are 10pm when I'm going to bed and 6am to wake me up. Went back on my thyroid meds after I literally could not function for the day without them and feeling better. Got a 3D ultrasound in two weeks. Weather's starting to warm up so maybe he's on his way after all.

Cupcake I O between CD 11-18. Sometimes my body just doesn't want to cooperate with me either. Last month I never had a +opk but I O'd somewhere around CD11 or CD12 as my cycle was only 26 days. Give it a little longer you may still O. Hugs

Brandy, did you do general anesthesia or light sedation (twilight sleep)? I'm doing light sedation and I'm told that I'll likely be asleep, but some women actually stay awake on the sedation and can talk..but totally relaxed and unaware of the procedure?! Eeek! Can't wait for the retrieval to be over:winkwink:

Then for transfer on Monday they have me take a Valium. Did you do that?

Sorry for the questions; TOTALLY understand if you can't respond. I know your hands are full:cloud9:

Light sedation but I apparently slept through it or don't it. It wasn't bad at all.

Eek! So for you!

Hello ladies I am sorry I haven't been on much, I come and go with hopes of TTC with ease. Well my af is three days late and I have been nauseated out this world. I caught a cold and it's been beating me lol. My breast are semi tender but nothing major. I bd my entire ovulation week and I also exercised this entire month, walking a lot. Well today I said I will stop and buy two cheap test, I came home and I took the dollar store test and within secs not a min I seen a line, I thought I was imaging so I walked out the restroom and came back and the test line was there boldly, before one min, I test again and the same. I have a dr appt for next week so I ask that you ladies keep me in your prayer for a successful pregnancy
Thanks
Mrstruth

Oh yeah and I am 16 dpo

Brandy your twins are adorable, just adorable

Good luck faith I have my fingers crossed for you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks ladies! Can anyone tell me how I can add multiple signatures and post to my signature it's not allowing me to add the ticker and my journal

Use the codes, mrstruth. To link your j... Want To Call It[/*url] Without the stars.

Wow those are some beautiful lines! Congrats and a H&H 9 months! :)

Just wanted to share! LoL FINALLY got a +opk today, making O day cd16 which is 2-3 days late, but better late than never! Scoot over Mrs.Truth, I hope to be your bump buddy!!! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->