Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I need help ladies. My results are 22 is that good or bad. I'm 4wks 5days

Well for a first draw that's better than 0. What matters is that it doubles by 48 hours from your first draw. Fx for doubling numbers!

Well your pregnant so that's a good thing! How many dpo are you? 1st # is just a starting point so don't get too wrapped up in it...When is your next draw?
:happydance:

FWIW, my first draw with Asher was 16. What matters more is that it is doubling, not where it starts

Yup what they said...as long as it doubles doesn't matter where it starts!!! Congrats

I'm 15dpo. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me this afternoon with the date of my 2nd draw. She was very busy when I called earlier. Thank you all its soooo nice to have y'all

Momsbaby, congrats!!:happydance: hope this one is your keeper:thumbup:

Fluter, did you test again this morning?

Brandi, can't wait for the 9th to roll around:winkwink: still can't believe how fast your pg has gone!!!!

I can't wait either. I feel so done, and after that bout of false labour the other night, I'm over being pregnant. Trying to hang in there and be patient though. He's obviously not ready yet, lol.

My son seems to think July 12. With his little sister, he woke up at 2:30am screaming "NO baby!" and contractions started 10 minutes later and she was born a few hours after that.

So when he woke up two days ago and said "Mommy, it's July now. That means Asher is coming this month. He's coming in 11 days", kinda made me start thinking...then I found out that July 12, the day he's predicting, is a full moon, Buck Moon, and the first of a series of 3 Supermoons this summer...

Nurse called back 2nd draw monday. She told me not to stress and enjoy the weekend and she'll talk to me Tuesday

Congrats moms baby! FX'd for huge jump on Monday!

BFN and red blood came today. Not a lot but it's sometimes there. I thought it was full flow at one point but it stopped. I'm going ahead with my BCP tonight. We booked my flight for July 24 for the IVF adventure

Brandi how are things going? Are you having a Yankee Doodle Boy?

Brandy did you have ICSI done? I know where I'm going that is going to be done. A girl in another forum said it has a higher risk of birth defects and now I'm freaking out

Seems all fun things happen on the 4th, eh? My daughter is a Star Wars Baby. Not this time. Little Man is choosing to stay put, but seems to enjoy driving me crazy and making me labour watch, haha. He's dropped again today, can definitely feel him very low, but nothing more than braxton hicks today. Had all that activity the other night produced him, he would have been a very patriotic boy by coming on Canada Day.

I still think July 9. My son is still adamant about July 12. Either way, not too far off. As long as I don't go over.

Pretty sure I've dropped some more. No glasses is a week ago. Glasses is today

Attachments

• drop3.jpg
    drop3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Cupcake, I wish you the best of luck with your tests! im scared to thing of having another HSG. mine was horrible but they said it was because of the small opening....Im still having some issues but Im getting better at knowing when to expect it. LOL, its usually about 6 hours after the pill or right after I eat. Needless to say, Ive lost 4 pounds since Sunday. LOL, I start 2 pills Sunday for a week and then bump up to 3 the next week.
Im on cycle day 17. Ive been using the opks and havent had much of a line. Even last night there was hardly anything and then I test this morning and its a blazing positive on the cheap one and expensive one? Ive never had that happen that quick? I was having ovary pains all day yesterday and today. I wonder if I could already be ovulating?
Congrats Momsbaby!
Fluter, Im excited for you and your IVF venture. Where will you be having that done? I did check into it but didnt meet their qualifications. I think I was a year too old?
Brandi, cant wait to see your little one!
Happy 4th of July ladies!
My boy has finally made it to Afghanistan so its a little bittersweet for me!

Look like he's dropped Brandi!

LL I'm having my IVF in Matamoros, MX. Much much cheaper than the US

Brandi how are things going? Are you having a Yankee Doodle Boy?

Brandy did you have ICSI done? I know where I'm going that is going to be done. A girl in another forum said it has a higher risk of birth defects and now I'm freaking out

We had IVF with rescue ICSI and I am SUPER HAPPY WE DID! What my doctor does is they place the sperm and egg together and let them do their thing naturally. Those that do not he used ICSI on. My highest quality eggs ended up being from ICSI :) If he hadnt dont that not sure if I would of had my girls.

2 of the 3 eggs implanted were ICSI and I had twins. I dont believe there is a higher risk of defects but everyone is different. She really had no reason to make you worry like that! There was over 50 women in my IVF thread all but one has had their baby/babies and most had ICSI none of them have had any issues with it.

I am excited to follow your journey and fx for your keeper or keepers!

Heres my little troopers..... I am so in love and they amaze me everyday!

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79