Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hope you caught the egg Jen. I know that plaque will mean a lot to you as well. That is very sweet of the school to honor your father like that

Cupcake download my fitness pal. It's a calorie counter but it also has so many people there to help and support you. I have lost 30 lbs in 7 months. I have 30 more to go to get to 25 BMI. I think maybe he has finally come to terms with it not being very successful naturally and has given it a good long thought and realizes it may work out better and be less stressful for him.

Jen that is very sweet of them to do. He would be very happy with it.

Brandi Fx Asher makes his apperance soon. I went from a 1 to a 4 in just a few hours of having my bloody show.

Momsbaby any news yet?

No news yet figure it will be around 2 when I hear something

Boy they keep you waiting don't they. Here at my hospital it's a 15 minute wait from draw to the test being ran to them telling you. Fx for great numbers!

Contractions feel as if they are starting now. Had 4 in the last half hour and needing to breathe through them already. Also lost more plug. Not horribly painful yet, really just feeling like the same intensity as my false labour from the last few nights. But just in case it turns into the real thing, I just blew up the pool. Just needs to be filled now.

Pray the sweep worked.

Levels have went from 22 to 111. Go tomorrow for another draw. The nurse said it might be a pregnancy thats not developing or an early pregnancy. The good thing is it went up really hope it continues to rise

That is great doubling if it was exactly 48 hours apart from 1st to 2nd draw! Fx for the next draw to have gone up more!!

Brandi Fx he shows up. Once it got that far for me there was no slowing down and she was ready to come out. 15 mins from the time i got to the hospital to when she made her appearance!

1st draw was July 2nd. 2nd draw today. Just don't seem like my numbers are going up like they should be. Guess we'll know Thursday if my numbers are good or not. I'm fearing the worst

Moms-Your just over 61 hrs. doubling time or so. Still in normal range. Hang in there & don't give up just yet!

Just had my 3rd draw. Boy oh boy am I praying for much higher numbers

Fx and Cupcake is right your numbers are in great range. It's all going to be fine.

Goodluck momsbaby...

AFM...3dpo and so sick... not related tho, my OH gave it to me :/

My daughter is being induced Monday night... starting with the Foley balloon, the breaking water and starting pitocin around 8am Tuesday after she eats and gets a shower. I will post pics as soon as possible

FX'd momsbaby
Well AF finally showed up I was on CD 51... So start Clomid tomorrow... Fx'd this is our cycle to get our sticky bean

Holy jumping beans CD51! My goodness. Here's to this cycle being it for you St.Mom!

Sorry your ill Jen. Can't wait to see pictures baby.

CD24 started to get EWCM back so AF is definitely on her way.

OB appointment is July 30th. Praying I make it that long. I'll have the results tomorrow sometime for this draw.

Goodluck momsbaby...

AFM...3dpo and so sick... not related tho, my OH gave it to me :/

My daughter is being induced Monday night... starting with the Foley balloon, the breaking water and starting pitocin around 8am Tuesday after she eats and gets a shower. I will post pics as soon as possible
Get well SOON! Can't wait to meet your newest member :)
FX'd momsbaby
Well AF finally showed up I was on CD 51... So start Clomid tomorrow... Fx'd this is our cycle to get our sticky bean
Ugh for the long cycle, but glad you can get the show on the road!!!
Holy jumping beans CD51! My goodness. Here's to this cycle being it for you St.Mom!

Sorry your ill Jen. Can't wait to see pictures baby.

CD24 started to get EWCM back so AF is definitely on her way.
Booooo! The witch needs to wreck her broom around here! lol
OB appointment is July 30th. Praying I make it that long. I'll have the results tomorrow sometime for this draw.
Don't forget to push for an US when your hcg gets around 1200-1500 to check that the bean is in the uterus! Should be above that WAY before the 30th! KUP!!!

Update: Asher's still not here, but I've had a crapload of plug today, he's very low and I can't take many steps without feeling like I'm going to pee myself, and about half an hour ago, my plug started coming out bloody.

May not be tonight like I predicted, but he is most definitely on the way, and I don't think I'll be waiting longer than the end of the week!

Brandi.....Saturday is a full moon :happydance: maybe he will come then..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->