Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandi he has def dropped!

Brandy your girls are so adorable!

Fluter Really excited for you. Fx this is it!! Are you staying down the whole time or going to fly back and forth?

LLawson you gotta love weight loss though!!

Cupcake, I wish you the best of luck with your tests! im scared to thing of having another HSG. mine was horrible but they said it was because of the small opening....Im still having some issues but Im getting better at knowing when to expect it. LOL, its usually about 6 hours after the pill or right after I eat. Needless to say, Ive lost 4 pounds since Sunday. LOL, I start 2 pills Sunday for a week and then bump up to 3 the next week.
Im on cycle day 17. Ive been using the opks and havent had much of a line. Even last night there was hardly anything and then I test this morning and its a blazing positive on the cheap one and expensive one? Ive never had that happen that quick? I was having ovary pains all day yesterday and today. I wonder if I could already be ovulating?
Congrats Momsbaby!
Fluter, Im excited for you and your IVF venture. Where will you be having that done? I did check into it but didnt meet their qualifications. I think I was a year too old?
Brandi, cant wait to see your little one!
Happy 4th of July ladies!
My boy has finally made it to Afghanistan so its a little bittersweet for me!
LL-Glad you are handling it for now! I guess either I don't need it or I'm just weird lol Any who- I hope you catch your egg! I only use the CB digi's so I don't see any lines to compare! Ha! lol

Brandy the girls are perfect!

Mommabrown I'll have to stay there for about 15 days. Dh will come down for 4 days

I sent a lady some clomid that gave me birth control pills and this is the messages I got from her last night on FB. I'm hoping good karma will come to me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 16
This is her first message to me. The one above is her FB post. I still can't figure out how to put more than one picture at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 12
Brandy I see you are in Oregon which Dr. did you go to for IVF.

Dr Austin in Eugene Oregon. He is AMAZING :)

Thank you. I live near the Vancouver area and talked with a big clinic and a single dr who works alone in portland. His nurse actually gave me her cell phone number the big clinic overwhelmed me. I have worked with five fertility doctors over the years and for once I do not feel like I am working with money hungry scam artists with the dr who works alone. Eugene is a little far to travel however we will do it if we do not like how the appointment goes on the 21st. Af started today exactly as my calendar predicted. DH looked at me and said he was sad. Over the holiday we visited many of his friends who all have children. I said I feel like we missed the boat. We really feel left out. we are ready for IVF. I am terrified as I am very light skinned with tiny veins and have had abdominal plasty my waist is tiny but I want to be stubborn about two embryos. How many did your doctor put in as I see you had twins. Thank you for getting back to me too.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

Oh Fluter that is so amazing!!! So happy for her and that special miracle you helped her conceive.

Momsbaby any news on that 2nd draw?

Hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July weekend!

Wow flutter! :)

Had a good 4th, now hoping for good results! Waiting for HSG :/

Just had 2nd draw. Will know something tomorrow. I think my numbers are going up, the lines on my preg test are getting darker. Praying for good news

Wooooo hoooo Cupcake!! That stickybean will be implanted in there nice and warm before you know it!!!!

Momababy That is exciting your lines are getting darker! Fx for amazing news!!!

I sure hope so! My dh freaked me out the other night talking about IVF!??? Says we would pray about it & see where this Journey takes us???? I'm honestly not ready to jump into it & don't know if I want to at all. But it would be next summer at the earliest if we did decide to go that route. I have weight to lose(again) & money to save ($10,000) so that takes time...Figure since I'm just 36 I got a couple of years to decide lol

Oh wow. He is thinking of having that baby and it seems his biological clock is ticking away.

Great news, cupcake!!!

AFM, had a midwife appointment. 2.5cm dilated, stretching to 3cm, 60% effaced and Asher's still at -2 station. Midwives did a stretch and sweep, even though they don't usually do it until 40 weeks, but as I've been having false labour since last week, figured we'd give it a shot and see if it gets things going.

Only 13 days to my due date so whether it works or not, he'll make his grand entrance very soon, in no more than 20 days.

I guess? lol The whole time tho he has been "anti IVF" Just scares me lol I did call TRM & talk with them a little. We are elgible for the firefighter dicount which is $7700 for 1 cycle including ICSI, not including meds. Which they have a program for..so the ROUGH estimate is about $9000 :/ They also want your BMI around 35, but have gotten success with 37, so I have like 60 pounds to lose! :( Good thing I'm not in a hurry lol

Cupcake, great news on the open tubes:happydance: always a relief to know those are open:thumbup: as for weight loss...have you ever looked at Fast Metabolism Diet (FMD)? I LOVE IT! Do a google search on it:)

Brandi, won't be long now:happydance:

Momsbaby, anxious to hear your next numbers. Sounds like things are good if your tests are getting darker:happydance:

We're keeping super busy, but always have to check in here for updates:):hugs::kiss:

Yay Cupcake. Glad they are all clear.

Brandi that baby will be here before you know it

Moms I'm sure you'll have a great number tomorrow

Brandy I see you are in Oregon which Dr. did you go to for IVF.

Dr Austin in Eugene Oregon. He is AMAZING :)

Thank you. I live near the Vancouver area and talked with a big clinic and a single dr who works alone in portland. His nurse actually gave me her cell phone number the big clinic overwhelmed me. I have worked with five fertility doctors over the years and for once I do not feel like I am working with money hungry scam artists with the dr who works alone. Eugene is a little far to travel however we will do it if we do not like how the appointment goes on the 21st. Af started today exactly as my calendar predicted. DH looked at me and said he was sad. Over the holiday we visited many of his friends who all have children. I said I feel like we missed the boat. We really feel left out. we are ready for IVF. I am terrified as I am very light skinned with tiny veins and have had abdominal plasty my waist is tiny but I want to be stubborn about two embryos. How many did your doctor put in as I see you had twins. Thank you for getting back to me too.

I hope everyone had a nice holiday.

We had 3. The doctor will put up to 3 if you're healthy and over the age of 38.

Hey ladies... hope all is well this Tuesday morning.

Congrats and goodluck to all you ladies.

AFM... my daughter has a growth scan today to see how big baby is... so my grandson will be here within 7 days.

I'm 1dpo... only had 2 BD sessions in my fertile period, mainly because of scheduling and my OH getting a stomach virus, but like they say it only takes one time.

As many of you know my dad was electrocuted and killed at work last September :cry: He worked for Polk State College and on the one year anniversary of his death the school will be dedicating a plaque in his honor and placing it in front of the flag pole. I know he would be so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->