Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Flutter. So excited for you. It took me 4 years to get my miracle as well.

Hopefully we can be bump buddies. I just got a bfp two days ago at 10 dpo. I never get positives that early so hopefully this is a sticky one. Ihave had 3 losses since having my daughter.praying this one sticks.

Thank you! I had to POAS just make sure it was real again this morning. Yup still pregnant

Yay sticky!! I'm hoping this one is your keeper as well! I also found out 10dpo with Emmaleigh!! Fx for you!

I can't get a ticker to work. It keeps telling me it's too long even if I delete my link to my journal and some of my sig. Ughh

Try having it so that there is no spaces in between your sentences. You can also do it as a spoiler and that will free up some room.

Oh, fluter, I see it. You can only have a certain number of lines and pictures combined. You have 4 lines and 4 pictures (if you include the ticker) which I believe is one too many. I believe the smilies count as pictures.

Try and put your TR and IVF lines into one, kind of like how I have my older three in my signature, and then try adding the ticker.

Now that I've taken everything but what is up there off with no spaces when I put in the BBC it's just blank like you see. Idk

I see a ticker, but I wouldn't be able to tell if anything is missing, because I have the memory of a peanut.

I got it to work. I was using a different website than lily. I wanted the ticket that shows real pics and I couldn't get it to work

Hey gals! :) Looks like I got my wish & af is on her way! lol I know, sounds nuts, but she will be LONG GONE when we leave for Florida Saturday!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Starting to get super excited for our "get a way!"

Nothing new here, except despite sticking with my WW, I don't think I lost any more weight :cry:. Its ok, I know it happens sometimes....

I did go & take my Handgun carry permit yesterday :) Made 100 on the written test & got 96% with shooting the silhouette! LMBO, never thought I would be "packin'" It was fun & it makes dh happy, so it was worth it!

Glad she's getting the show on the road so she's gone for your trip.

I need to fill out the paperwork for my CC permit. I've been putting it off lol and dh keeps getting on me.

I was not a big gun fan, but I have to admit, yesterday I really liked the feel of the Glock .40 on my hip! Lol
Dh is taking me to buy me my own tomorrow!

Cupcake... Both DH and I conceal carry... of course with permits ;)

Well this has nothing to do with TTCing but I just found a knot on my breast... I'm so worried now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->