Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Congrats Fluter:happydance: this thread is long over due for good news:flower:
Hope & pray these next 8mo go smoothly for you!!!

Thank you thank you thank you all!!! It's been 4yrs 4mo and 9 days since my TR and $20,000+ spent! It's almost hard to believe

Flutter- I hope all goes well! So happy for you!!!!!

Bcp will balance out hormones, but since I always O on my own & have regular cycles didn't feel they were necessary. My Dr. Thought I meant we were done trying, which we aren't actively charting or doing meds, but we are still bd-ing so no way am I going to stop it! Lol

Not just period based hormones. It balances other like testosterone levels that if high can cause bad eggs or none at all. I'm not sting you need it, I'm was just saying it's sometimes a good thing for a month or two.

I think I'll go Mon and Wed for betas. I may have my progesterone checked on Monday too. Just for good measure

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Flutter, I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see your betas Monday!!

Thanks I'm still I'm shock. This morning at 5am, I dipped an FRER and did the Dollar Tree test. My plan was to see what the lines looked like and if dark enough I was dipping the CBD. The FRER was great but the $ test didn't do much. I decided to dip the CBD based off the FRER. I'm glad I did. It bothered me all day about that $ test that I took another one later in the day not holding pee. I'm happy to report it was nice and dark :) I have a few more tests. I'll probably pee on them all lol

Here's a link to a video of my kids getting their shirts. It's the best thing I've ever seen!!!

https://vid1270.photobucket.com/alb...6-F635-4FB5-BBD8-1CC409D49CF8_zps42f22086.mp4

That's awesome FLutter!!! I might steal the Tshirt idea next year if IVF works for us!

I had to check in on you Fluter. I hope you have the healthiest, easiest, most precious pregnancy months in history!! I loved the video. I especially loved the happiness of your little girl. That was so awesome! I will check back in ever so often on everyone. I am like Cupcake and am anti-pregnancy right now. : ) Mostly cause I am waiting. I pray I have as good of results as you, Fluter and you Brandy.. I miss writing on this forum but it is tough to be positive with no tubes and while waiting.
God bless all you Ladies and hopefully I will have good news one day soon as I will be looking for more good news from everyone else!
Till later! :D

The video is so sweet! Made me tear up....can't tell you how happy I am to see dreams come true on this board. Even tho it may not happen as we planned, Just goes to show miracles can still happen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->