Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter see I told you on your journal! It is DARKER! sorry I'm just getting excited. Twinnies for you.

Cupcake that's awesome!

Fluter I'm getting so excited for you!!

Went to the dr yesterday for a follow up hcg is down bfn on the greg test so all is good for now. Me and dh will be NPNT. The dr really wanted me to start taking bcp but I said no. We will do ivf the summer of 2015. Really scared to do ivf cause what if it fails and I'm out all that money. But its worth a shot. I can finally wear real clothes lol no stretchy clothes. I have gained 10lbs so I will be dieting and excising soon, well once my girls are back in school.

Praying for you all to get your keepers and Galvan still praying for you. God bless you all

I think it's real!!! The one with writing is yesterday morning the other one is today a little after 11am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
:happydance:I held my pee for 4 hours and took a digi only my luck would it be jacked up and flash all kinds of crazy stuff. I took it apart and there is a line on both low sensitivity test strip and high

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 8
Not to get your hopes up, fluter, but ALL digitals have two lines.

However, you other tests look absolutely excellent for the start of a BFP!!! Fingers crossed for you!

Oh man thanks for that. Now I'm freaked out lol. The other strip had a line. I read they are low and high sensitivity and read hcg

Yeah, they say not to take digitals apart because even BFN digis have two lines on the test strip.

Your other tests are getting darker for sure though!

Oh Flutter I see it on the one you posted that was from this morning.... Fx'd this is your sticky bean

I called my Dr and he wants to see me when my cycle starts...

Fluter I was a nervous wreck until around 13-14 Weeks. It's no fun but do what you have to do. Poas made me feel better than not so I did it and drove myself insane.

I couldnt walk through a store without picking up a stick.

Stmom I hope your doctor can figure some things out for you. This journey is truly a difficult one.

MommaB - it's sour annoying she you're waiting on AF and she's tardy to the party!!! I was so annoyed last cycle with her

So I decide to become a surrogate. Flutter I thought I'd show you my test since it's close to what you did this is 5dp5dt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2
Fluter I'm getting so excited for you!!

Went to the dr yesterday for a follow up hcg is down bfn on the greg test so all is good for now. Me and dh will be NPNT. The dr really wanted me to start taking bcp but I said no. We will do ivf the summer of 2015. Really scared to do ivf cause what if it fails and I'm out all that money. But its worth a shot. I can finally wear real clothes lol no stretchy clothes. I have gained 10lbs so I will be dieting and excising soon, well once my girls are back in school.

Praying for you all to get your keepers and Galvan still praying for you. God bless you all

That's crazy about the bcp. My Dr. did ask if I wanted to start them when I told him we wouldn't be trying for a while. I said NO! I told him we wouldn't be preventing either:blush: lol He was ok with that, just told me to keep track of when af approximately is due just in case we were to end up with a surprise bfp, since I had the TR & would need to follow protocol...I hope we both get blessed with a keeper before IVF, if not at least maybe we will be close in our IVF adventure!:thumbup:

Oh Flutter I see it on the one you posted that was from this morning.... Fx'd this is your sticky bean

I called my Dr and he wants to see me when my cycle starts...

I hope your Dr. can help. Good to see a Dr. who is proactive! Good Luck!:flower:

:cloud9:I'm over the moon right now!!! I'm calling A REAL :bfp:

Momsbaby and Cupcake I'll say this about BCP, they really can help with TTC. They level out all your hormones.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
AF arrived CD 34 right with my 12 yr olds. Maybe we have sync up together???? Who knows.

Mammaspath that is such a wonderful thing to do!

Fluter girl I'm over the moon for you congrats!! I knew it'd all work out!!!

MommB - my AF has started showing the same as my 12 yr old daughter's too. It's weird how that works. Thanks for the all the positive thoughts for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->