Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thank you! We just escaped the hospital again on Sunday. Today, he was tested for Diabetes Insipidus. Not sure how long it'll be til we get the results though. Poor kid's been through a lot.

Praying for Asher, Brandi!

I went to the dr today to check on the tumor because I have been cramping like O pains. Well, it is O pains. The tumor hasn't grown any, but I have 2 23mm follies ready to bust anytime. Do you know how hard it is not to BD!! GRR This will be my last chance to get pregnant on my own with my own eggs, but can't. :(

Galvan that is just horrid timing!

Congrats Fluter great betas!!!

Brandi I am hopefully scheduling my tummy tuck for this coming spring if I've saved enough money. Must see pics!!!

Faith congrats on the baby niece. I know its hard to see everyone with one while your trying so hard.

AFM nothing new started BCP and hopefully sometime this winter we are back to TTC again.

Brandi I hope little Asher is ok. I had to have my youngest tested for diabetes when he was super tiny. Luckily it was nothing and I hope that's the case for you.

Galvan - that just sucks! I'm sorry girl

AFM- I haven't slept much tonight. I'm having horrible dreams about this pregnancy, and I do mean horrible! I got up and took a dollar tree test and let me tell you, that didn't help one bit! The dollar tree here has started carrying a different brand of tests and I don't like them at all. This test is no darker than when I took one a couple days ago. Just great! I've been pretty relaxed up until now. I probably shouldn't have read the sticky IVF success thread right before bed because there are some sad stories on there.

Fluter I had to stay completely away from the internet my first trimester it was horrible and caused me to stress over little things. Just hang in there and I'm sure little beanies are perfectly fine!

Think positive Fluter! You will have your lab results shortly ;)

I love your new avatar pic, Brandy. They are so sweet!

Haha thanks! They love to talk to each other. In the picture Danica is telling what sounded like a very serious story... Cecelia kept just sighing while she was telling her.

Yay Fluter, so exciting.

Brandy...they are adorable. I bet they are fun to watch

AFM... CD5, super exhausted :sleep: but Ive been in a murder trial for almost 3weeks :wacko: and the Jury has now been deliberating for 2 days :coffee: I check in often and will keep you ladies updated..

I feel fine other than super tired. I made a doctors appointment today. It's for Sept 05. I think they are only going to check betas which is dumb IMO at nearly 7wks pregnant, but whatever. It will give me the chance to vent about how dumb it is to wait until women are 10-12wks pregnant to be seen. I feel it should be standard to have betas at least twice and P4 taken. Besides that I'm on thyroid meds and I probably need that level checked as well.

I feel fine other than super tired. I made a doctors appointment today. It's for Sept 05. I think they are only going to check betas which is dumb IMO at nearly 7wks pregnant, but whatever. It will give me the chance to vent about how dumb it is to wait until women are 10-12wks pregnant to be seen. I feel it should be standard to have betas at least twice and P4 taken. Besides that I'm on thyroid meds and I probably need that level checked as well.

I agree Fluter. My ob didn't see me till 11weeks.but my fs saw me once a week till ob took over. The fs was amazing and did all labs weekly as well as 3 ultra sounds during first 11 weeks

Hey ladies! I've been couponing this morning! My "new" addiction! lol Trying to get motivated to get laundry done & start packing, but got a few more errands left to do :/

Happy to say AF has left, as of yesterday!:happydance: Looking forward to the beach now & lots of quality time with my honey....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->