Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Have fun cupcake. Looks like beautiful hot weather will be waiting for you.

AFM...HSG Wed 27th staeted taking FertileCM along with my orher supp, just to see if it works....I hardly ever have ewcm....Trial is over...guilty as charged of murder in the 1st degree of a LEO. This case was especially hard for me. Penalty phase begins Monday. Have a beautiful weekend ladies

Brandy - I would go see my RE but my insurance won't cover it. I may just call them to see what they would charge me for an ultrasound and go that route.

Cupcake- woohoo enjoy your trip AF free!

Jena - sorry the trial was hard on you.

Fluter that is what makes me so mad about my tubal pregnancy. No OB would see me till I was 8 to 10 weeks even though I tried to tell them I was high risk but no one listens. Pisses me off. The OB dr that done my surgery said if I should happen to get pregnant before next summer he doesn't care what the receptionist or nurses say I cant get in right away. He said to walk to the back and look for him. I LIKE this dr.

I feel fine other than super tired. I made a doctors appointment today. It's for Sept 05. I think they are only going to check betas which is dumb IMO at nearly 7wks pregnant, but whatever. It will give me the chance to vent about how dumb it is to wait until women are 10-12wks pregnant to be seen. I feel it should be standard to have betas at least twice and P4 taken. Besides that I'm on thyroid meds and I probably need that level checked as well.

Whhhhhhaaaaaat??? We seen our OB at 5 weeks for US and had 3 betas done from the day I found out till the first ap on Aug 15. I seen him again at 9 weeks and then 5 weeks later for another US. I can't believe they are making you wait so long! Maybe I just lucked out. Sorry your so tired but I liked feeling my pregnancy symptoms which were hit and miss some days. I gave me relief of not MC.

cupcake have fun doll!

All is good here! Not ttc related but paid for my tummy tuck and arm lift today and did my pre op! Surgery next week... I'm cd1 today but yet they made me pay for a blood pg test anyway before surgery! What a waste of Mula.

Running around ragged here. Got a promotion and a raise at work, although it feels like they've thrown me to the wolves with regards to training. I have no idea where I am in my cycle right now, but TTC (even NTNTP) is currently on hold due to dealing with mental health issues with one of my kids. We've had a trip to the Psych ER and are now just trying to make sure that he gets all the help he needs. It's a good thing that I got a raise, because the copay for therapy is going to wipe out any extra money.

Jena good luck with your hsg. A lot of women get pf after those because it cleans the tubes so to speak

Brandy - I'm excited for you and your surgery. Someday I will get there too.

Navy - congrats on the raise. Sorry to hear about your kiddo. I hope he gets the help he needs. Mental illness is tough on everyone and highly misunderstood. :hugs:

AFM: I start back to school tomorrow. So far other than tired I'm ok. I had a wave of nausea on Sat morning until I ate and I had a little today but nothing serious. I'd really like to have an u/s just so I can see the black dot on the screen. I'm so impatient.

Hey gals! Just popped in to see if we had any updates on our bfp ladies!
Flutter-When is your US? Dying to see if you got 2 in there! Lol
Brandy-Congrats! Getting closer!
Navy-Prayets for your kiddo & your family!

Howdy to the rest! :)

Afm- Enjoying our beach get away! Lots of love & sun since our arrival! Lol My diet kinda fell by the way side tho :/ so have to hit it hard & heavy when I get home :( Excited to go deep sea fishing Weds. DJ's b-day gift ;)

Who knows when it is. My appointment is the 5th but idk if they will do an u/s. They are idiots lol. Have fun fishing and who diets on vaca anyway lol

brandy yay!!! Mine is in March 2015 as I'm paying it out...over a foot will be taken off of each side and 5 inches off my abdomen and he's going to lypo out my pouch under my ribs as well!! I cant wait to see photos!

Navy I'm sorry hun. Prayers for you all. Congrats on the promotion.

Cupcake uber jealous but have lots of fun and soak it all in!

Fluter I hope they do so you will be able to get some relief.

Navy my thoughts are with you and your family!

Brandi I hope asher is doing well.

Cupcake don't sweat it enjoy Vaca!

Btandy, I plan on having a few things done after we have a baby. I want Lipo in my thighs, hips, abdomen, waist, and arms, a tummy tuck, a boob job, and a butt lift, but I will have to choose only a few depending on my budget then.

Navy, you and your family will bd in my prayers. :hugs:

Cupcake, enjoy the vacation!

I'm so annoyed. I called my old RE's office and asked them about a scan. They won't just do one. I have to come in for a 60min appointment with a nurse and have blood tests done then make another appointment with a doctor then get an u/s. I don't get it, why is this so hard? I called a person ultra sound place but they won't do one until 8 weeks. I go to the ER but I'm only 5weeks and 2 days today, idk if a sac would be visible.

Emm was seen as a little blip at 5 weeks 1 day. It all matters about your numbers not your weeks really. I'd totally hit the ER. It seems that is the only way your going to get anyone to realize how high risk you really are.

I'm so annoyed. I called my old RE's office and asked them about a scan. They won't just do one. I have to come in for a 60min appointment with a nurse and have blood tests done then make another appointment with a doctor then get an u/s. I don't get it, why is this so hard? I called a person ultra sound place but they won't do one until 8 weeks. I go to the ER but I'm only 5weeks and 2 days today, idk if a sac would be visible.

It is visible. Mine was 5w4d saw 2 sacs. 6w1d both had hb

So I went to the ER last night and ended up there from a little after 8pm to 4am. They did an u/s that showed a sac and the corpus litem cyst on my right ovary along with smaller cysts on both ovaries (I'm sure due to meds). My hcg was 6352. Basically triple or close to triple of what I thought it would be at this point. They then tell me that I probably have a blighted ovum because there is no fetal pole or yolk sac and with those numbers there should be. Then they said they couldn't rule out ectopic but the u/s tech said nothing was in my tubes. They wanted me to stay all night for observation. I didn't and left against medical advice. They want to me call the OB they talked to about it for a follow up appointment today. I want to think they are complete morons but now I'm terrified

Wow fluter I bet you are...Prayers coming your way...

AFM...my doctor actually did my HSG. He said both tubes are wide open with fast and easy bilateral spillage. He wants the radiologist to confirm but said I'm good. He said If we can get oh sperm count up I should be pregnant before Christmas.

Fluter,
You saw exactly what you were supposed to see at this gestion. I went at 6wks 2 or 3 days and saw baby and heart beat. Corpus lutem is basically where the egg was released and is exactly where it is supposed to be. Please don't freak out with what the ER told you. If I were you, I would wait and schedule a scan for next week with your regular OB and go from there. I know it's easier said than done, but believe me, been there done that! I was 11 weeks with Addisyn (mind you at that point we had already had 5 miscarriages) and I started bleeding. Went to the ER and the doctor said "Well there is nothing we can do if you are miscarrying" She gave me a abdominal scan (Too early as baby wasn't high enough) and no sound. She said.... hold on.... I see something but I am not sure if there is a heart beat.... Oh I think I might see something but I'm not sure! Oh well, if you are still bleeding on Monday (this was Saturday early morning!) go see your OB.
You want to talk about someone freaking!!!!! I was at my OB's door first thing Monday morning. Baby is now 2.5 years old!
My point to the story is you can NOT always trust ER doctors. They do not specialize in obstectrics.
:hugs: I am sure baby is getting all nice and snug and 100% perfect! :hugs:

Ectopics are very rare in IVF, and they saw exactly what you should see at 5 and a half weeks. Don't let them stress you. Go on FF and look at 5 week u/s pics and you will see exactly what you saw last night. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->