Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fluter your in my prayers. ER Dr's a dumb when it comes to pregnancies, I found that out the hard way.

AF showed up this morning. I was jumping for joy lol. I hadn't had a period since the first of June. I was beginning to think something was wrong nope just my body out of wack. Something ain't right though I still have a big white stitch on my left side and the incision Is still a little open. Makes no sense to me.

Flutter, On my last placement before I broke up for summer I was on the early pregnancy diagnostic unit, I worked with an extremely experienced sonographer, she said that you really can't accurately confirm a fetal heartbeat until 6.5 weeks at the earliest. We saw loads of ladies like yourself (around 5 ish weeks), and all we saw was the sac. Try not to stress too much, your numbers are great :) xx

Thank you ladies. In my heart I believe everything is as it should be, but it sure plays some mind games with you. I felt like they were morons and that's why I left. I called the OB's office they consulted with and she is supposed to call me back in 24hours. I have an appointment with my OB next Friday and I will tell them about my ER trip and hope they will do another u/s

Fluter - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure that everything is fine, but those ER docs are idiots.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. Things seem to be going okay for now. The doctor switched his meds, and he's going to see a new therapist on Thursday. The last one did not work well at all. I hope this one works out.

One of my friends is pregnant with her seventh baby. I'm happy for her, but obviously I'm jealous. I just want one more. Oh well, I'll get vicarious baby snuggles.

Fluter, as everyone's already said, that's all you should see and your numbers are excellent. ER doctors SUCK at pregnancy stuff. Early on with Asher, they decided that the "damage" to my tubes, which was actually healing, plus the lack of a sac (at 4 weeks) automatically meant he was ectopic and they sent OB down to terminate the pregnancy. They told her I was closer to 6 weeks, not 3-4. I'm sure all is fine.

Speaking of Asher, no news on test results so I'm guessing no news is good news, but we saw a breastfeeding guru pediatrician (Dr. Jack Newman) today (Don't ask how that 13 hour trip went) and discovered that Asher has a tongue tie, so we clipped it and go back in a week for a follow up.

Brandi my friends so had to have the tongue clip as well because he couldn't nurse well. He's 5 and no issues from it. As far as is tests, no news is good news!

I'm trying to just get my mind right because at the end of the day I know what was seen on the ultrasound was totally normal no matter how high my hcg was. I've read tons of stories if women with much higher numbers that never saw a thing at that point and all was fine with their pregnancy. I've also read that a tilted uterus can cause some issues seeing things that early and I have a tilted uterus. I will see what this OB says when they call me back tomorrow. I think I will follow up with that office just to see if I like it better than my OB since they haven't seemed to care. I haven't called them about last night because I still have an appointment next Friday

I honestly can't believe how stupid ER doctors are about early pregnancy. You're fine Fluter he was just trying to find a diagnosis isn't of telling you all was fine and just to rest. Idiots

At your stage, my levels were over 17, 000 and that is still all they saw on mine. 6w2d, we saw a heartbeat

Fluter hang in there and try not to let what the ER said discourage you. Im sure you will be fine.
Brandi, Im tongue tied and my grandson is as well. He wasnt breastfeeding well and while keeping him one day I noticed his tongue. We took him to the doc and they confirmed that was the reason he couldnt breast feed so they switched him to a bottle with a big nipple. They didnt say anything about clipping it. I had mine clipped when I was 13 during some other oral surgery and they gave me some hard tongue exercising to do to keep it that way. Needless to say it was hard on my sore tongue and I didnt continue them and my tongue is back like it was. Ive never had a speech problem but didnt do well in Spanish because I cant roll my R's. LOL
AFM nothing really going on. Im on cycle day 13 awaiting a positive LH, not having any ovary discomfort at all which I usually am by this point. Anxious to see what happens this month.

Well the other OB wants to repeat my beta tomorrow morning and to see her in 2 weeks. I told them I didn't need another OB appointment that far out. By the time I got finished explaining myself to the lady on the phone she asked if I was a nurse or a doctor LOL. they still want me to repeat the beta tomorrow and just keep my OB appointment for next week. I don't see the point in the beta this far along. Unless they are looking for them to drop because they won't double like they did in the beginning. I called my FS that I went to for my IUI's and asked to be scanned, they agreed for a fee of $305 for next Wed. That is also 2 hours away. I give up and guess just going to be left in the dark for a long while

Flutter- Sorry that waiting sucks lol you got to see a sac in the uterus & as hard as it is I would just wait for an OB appt to get a scan. Should be able to see a beautiful heart beat by then! :)
LL- we are cycle buddies! I should O tomorrow lol Not that it matters :/ but IF I can get pregnant naturally this trip should be when it happens! Lol lots of bd been going on this week! ;) not getting my hopes up, but we did have a big discussion about ivf & still all in for next Summer!!!!!!

They have no intentions on scanning me at my OB appointment next week or I would just be patient and wait. They don't plan on having a real appointment with me until 10-12 weeks.
For $305 and a two hour drive next Wed my FS that did my IUI's will do an ultrasound. I think that's a bit much. The other OB office called me back and wants me to have another hcg draw done and just go to my appointment with my OB next Friday. I guess that is what I'm going to do. I'm going to call the hospital and have them send my report from the other night over to my OB so they will have it when I go. I give up. I did find a place that will do an ultrasound starting at 8 weeks to record the heart beat soooo at this point that's my options.

That is steep for an US! Guess I'm just spoiled, OBs here will see you after a + hot & do a scan then for dating purposes....

Fluter I know that has to be so frustrating, makes me SOOOO blessed to have my doctor.

AFM... +opk this morning on cd13..... 2-3 days earlier than I normally ovulate... could be from the HSG and my supplements... who knows. Not much hope for this cycle as we are only in month one of getting OH's swimmers up to par.

Fluter, that just sounds crazy to me? As bad as I hate my RE, he does do ultrasounds right away and continues to watch you closely through the first trimester.
Cupcake, sounds like you are having a great time! They always say thats when you will get your BFP! Fingers crossed. Have a little extra fun for me! I need a vacation so bad! Its done nothing but rained here all summer! I probably havent got a good 2 weeks in our pool cause it was raining or too cold. Its warm enough now but wont quit raining! I could use lots of sun!

Hi everyone, I had my reversal today, the consultant said it all went very well, she didn't tell me how long my tubes were or anything but I have a follow up appt in 6 weeks so will find out more then. I didn't realise how painful it would be, I had so much pain relief when I was in the hospital, and have only been discharged with paracetamol and ibuprofen, am quite nervous about the pain when the hospital medication wears off. Also I'm not managing to pass urine too well, it's just kind of trickling out (sorry if tmi), I'm guessing my bladder is just a bit bruised and will hopefully get better. They said to call them back if I'm still concerned tomorrow. Just wondered if anyone else had this? X

Congrats on being whole again! About the pee, I honestly don't remember. I'd call if you're worried. As far as pain, it's different for everyone. I never took any pain meds after the first day. It was tender and some things were harder to do. I had two precious c-sections so that may have helped me cope. After any surgery, I found that moving around helped. Latin around too much caused pain and stiffness. Don't over do it though.

Can't remember any problems voiding but do remember I had the most pain getting in & out of bed. I did take hydrocodone for 4-5 days after tr. Speedy recovery!

I didn't have any problems with voiding afterwards either. The other one was my problem, lol. Agree with cupcakes, getting in and out of bed (on and off the couch for me) was the hardest part for the first few days. By day 5, I was driving short distances, I was off all pain meds by day 3, and back to work after two weeks. I was still on restrictions for 4 weeks after that and just as I came off those restrictions, I went back on because of the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->