• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Mommabrown, Im not going to leave it would be too hard!
I often wonder about Angie too. Hopefully she will pop back up soon.

Hello Ladies. It's been a while but I wanted to stop by and show you my miracle baby. Ms. Willow! Born September 26th, weighing 8lbs 2oz's. It was a brutal process as I had to have an emergency c-section and hemorrhaged and a blood transfusion and a 2nd surgery. After 7 losses since my reversal , I have my reversal baby!! I'm so incredibly in love! There is hope!!

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
Just wanted to pop in to update....We have decided to stop TTC, at least as far as medical assistance goes. After much discussion, we have just decided we are just emotionally, physically & financially done. After 4 years, over $30k, 2 miscarriages, 3 iuis, and a failed ivf we are just done. To be honest I'm at a loss as to what comes next for us. I mean ttc has consumed our marriage for over 4 years. Of course, we will never use birth control & if God decides to bless us, then so be it, if not then we feel did all we could at this point. We are just ready to live our lives, enjoy each other & stop the insanity & stress that this Journey has brought. There's nothing more that I would love than to give my husband a baby, and it hurts my heart to know more than likely that wont happen, but I'm thankful to know that he loves me & that I'm enough..…. I wish you happiness & peace!

Super stoked she's so adorable congratulations!

Cupcake it's understandable. I wish you lots of love.

Cupcake, I wish you the best. Sometimes dropping it all is what it takes. Thats what happened with us. If you remember I was exhausted trying to deal with my Crazy RE and all the meds and charting etc... We did the 6 IUIs and they took a toll on my body. I was on the Clomid for over a year.. We had the failed IVF quite a few yrs ago. Altogether we probably only spent about 20,000 but I was done!! I find it so funny that we decided we would be content and for some reason God didnt intend for us to have a baby but we finally come to peace with it. We started exercising. I quit all the meds. ( I did continue my vitamins) I think I only lost 10 pounds but was on a great workout path,joined a gym and about a month later I ended up pregnant. I couldnt even tell you when it would have happened. All I kept up with was my periods and I knew I was late but that wasnt unusual or me. I think I had myself too stressed TTC and relaxing and not worrying about it is all it took. I pray thats the case with you and send you lots of love and prayers!! You deserve it!!

Superstoked, your baby is adorable! Congratulations!
My due date was Sept. 26th but I had my little boy on Sept. 2nd. I too had to have an emergency c section and had some complications afterwards. Im finally feeling close to normal now except I need to lose some weight.
Heres my little man "Kye" with Santa.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations!! I'm glad you are feeling better! My due date was September 28th. My water broke on the 25th. I'm so happy for you! He's adorable! ❤️

Super and LL the babes are adorable!!

Cupcake I know how you feel. I was there for awhile too. I will continue to hope you get an unexpected miracle

I don't think we can swing my FET in Jan and I'm pretty sad about it but idk how to make it happen. It is what it is.

Here's Lyndon with Santa

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Superstoked and Fluter!
Fluter hes just ADORABLE! I think hes the first baby Ive seen that age not screaming in Santas lap. LOL too cute!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.

I had to search for this group. All of my groups are missing from my CP. It's weird.

I had a great Christmas Fluter! Busy one though. Ill be glad when we get settled into the new year.��
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!

Your little boy is so so cute. I'm having serious baby fever. I should have a baby by now or be half way through my last pregnancy. I've been struggling like never before with my losses. I'm forever grateful for Lyndon he is our miracle. I'd love for him to have a sibling. I would've loved for it to have been from one of my natural pregnancies. My doctor in MX has given me the ok to take the meds for FET and come for just my transfer so we are planning on the first week in March. Hopefully my two frosties make it and I get a baby.

Thanks Fluter! He gets lots of Love. I think thats why hes always so Happy. He will be 4 months already tomorrow!! I think your little one is Adorable!
I wish you the best with the transfer. It would be awesome to give Lyndon a sibling. Im sure hes almost like an only child like Kye with his siblings being so much older.
I would Love a bunch more but Im terrified after everything that happened to me with Kye. I honestly dont think I would survive another pregnancy.
Im struggling right now with my birth control. Ive decided to not go back this week for my next depo shot. Ive felt like crap and gained so much weight and I feel it has alot to do with the shot. Now to decide what to do until the hubby decides to get fixed! It took forever to get this baby but the way my luck goes, if I went without protection Im sure I would get pregnant right away if I didnt want to.
Happy New Years Ladies! I wish you all the best in 2017!!

Hi ladies. I know I have most of you on my Facebook, but I am not gonna be posting anything on there so I figured I would update everyone on here. My cycle had a positive pregnancy test, but the numbers went down shortly after. It was nice for that week. It is the story of my life. I was going to go back right away but when I started my cycle and had my blood work, my estrogen was 348 so I had functional cysts that had to go away first. Not sure if they are gone yet. I am at the semi start of a new cycle, but I decided not to go this month either because my son just left today for basic training and my emotional state is just not good enough.
We are definitely going back. We will be going back until at least I turn 42. After that, we will probably stop trying. Maybe.
It was very difficult to lose another pregnancy. I will start Prednisone 2 weeks before my next cycle starts. I will be going back to get our frozen embryos at the end of January. Hopefully all goes well and I can hold a pregnancy this time. I truly don't understand why I have not been able, but medically there is really no reason. Hopefully God says yes this time.. If not, I will still keep trying.
My doctor is supplying the prednisone and I already saw my ob doctor to make sure all is ok with him for when I conceive. I say when, not if because I will succeed. However I have to go about it makes no difference to me. My baby, someone else's, my carrying it or someone else.... either way, I will not fail. Money is nothing to me. At the end of my time on earth, I won't care what material things I have, but I will remember every moment with my children. So... children it is. Ramen noodles here I come!
Love seeing the photos of your boys!

Angie, Im so sorry things didnt work out for you this time but with your attitude I know it will eventually happen!❤️
I know your emotional state all too well. It about killed me when my son left for Basic Training. I was a mess and so was my husband! I got a tad bit better when I was able to hear from him but still never completely got over everything until he was back home 4 yrs later. Seeing your baby twice a year for 2 weeks at a time was not for me!
I did get to join some facebook pages and meet some other Moms going through the same thing. Where did he go for Basic? My sons troop eventually got a facebook page of their own and would post pics for us. That was nice. Is he doing Army or National Guard? I can probably hook you up with some good pages.
We are having a freak warm up here. 60 today and 66 tomorrow but then dropping again this weekend�� im so ready for Summer. I missed out on Summer last year. I was too big to be outside and my asthma was horrible! I stayed inside in the A/C.
Have a nice day ladies!!

Angie I know your time is coming. I'm like you, in that I can't and won't except no for an answer for something that I really want.

I know several friends that had kiddos leave for basic recently. I know your heart has to hurt but yet so proud. I'll be feeling those same emotions soon, as I know my 17 yo son is headed for the military too.

I truly never imagined that I would miss him so much. I can't even think about grocery shopping without getting all sad. He did everything with me. He is at Fort Benning Georgia, Infantry Army. He doesn't even turn 18 until the end of March. He felt like he was so ready, but I know that he had a different picture in his mind than what it will be. His last message to me I could tell that he had just experienced a bit of what he was gonna face and it is just so hard to know I can't help him. Even though I know it will be good for him. He has been my only constant since I was 18. I miss him terribly and I am praying he doesn't get sent too far away. During the last year's my family suffered terribly with being so poor and we all three kind of banded together and shut everyone else out. It has been just us for over 6 years now. He was even home-schooled, so he was always around. Poor guy worked his tail off all year. He got his GED and the Army turned around and said they wasn't accepting them at that time so I paid for him to go back to school at Penn Foster to get his high school diploma. He did graduate a year early, but I worry that he left too early. I know I am just being a cry baby though.
Fluter, I truly don't think I will ever give up. Only if I were in danger of dying or something equally bad. The hubby and I have talked about it and he is just as set as I am to continue trying. Paying the money really does suck, but we would just waste it on junk anyway. I don't know if I will ever succeed. Maybe not, but I really won't if I quit. As long as Dr. Garza will still see me, I will continue. I may just have a healthy pregnancy yet. If I only have one baby, we may even try for more after that. The bestie and I talked last week and decided that we will try until we are 60 and our kids are 18. So that gives us until I am 42. A lot can happen in 5+ years. Most people say that the chances of success get less after 4 ivf cycles, but with Garza's prices, I don't care. I really would like to be pregnant again, but I will go whatever way I have to go. The hubby and I will even go donated embryos. However it has to be is fine with me. I don't have any problem getting pregnant as I succeeded every time, but I just can't get my body to hold on. Figured I will take the hit and do the prednisone. I will gain weight if that's what it takes. I will grow hair on my face if I have to. I will deal with the crap after I have a baby, but I am not going to let my fear of getting fat keep me from having a baby. Hopefully the steroids and the blood thinner work. I will start my next cycle at the end of January. I will be starting on the pills after ovulation this cycle. The hubby and I are also gonna take antibiotics. Other than that, I am not doing anything else. If it works, yay, if not, oh well... I will just try again.
I just knew I couldn't do it this time cause I am way to emotionally goofy this month. I won't be keeping quiet about our journey anymore though. I don't care who is praying against us. Shame on them anyway. Guess I will be burning up the forum again.. 😂😂

Yay! Angie thats where my son went and also in the Infantry. He was in Ft. benning for Basic and his AIT. Then got stationed in Ft. hood Texas. Ill be able to get you all kinds of info. One thing for sure is he will have some brothers for life. One young man my son went to basic with and got stationed with in Texas just moved his family and himself here from St. louis theyve even got jobs together and are the best of friends.
Let me know when you find out what troop hes in. It will probably be a month or so. Ill get you all the info I can. Hopefully hes in one of the groups that do the facebook pages for the parents. It was really nice seeing my son when I wasnt able to talk to him. He couldnt see the facebook page. His drill sargeants wife did it for all the parents it wasnt something to communicate with the boys through so I printed all the pics and took them with me when we went down for his graduation. Him and the other guys were so excited to see them. The poor kids were starving for normal food and sweets that they lay in bed one night and a few of the guys came up with a recipe called "poptart pie" he wrote it down and sent it to me and asked if I would bring it down for graduation so I made a few pans of it. The guys went crazy when I showed up with it.!! I felt like a Mom to a ton of guys that day.�� We took several out for a meal that didnt have parents that could make it. I bought a video of their basic training showing clips of different things and a few times you could hear guys yelling out poptart pie LOL he said they were working hard and counting down the days to get that poptart pie.��

Hi Ladies, I'm 31 years old and TTC baby #3 and had my reversal in June 2016, had an HSG on 10/31/16 that showed left tube blocked and right tube open. this is my 2 round of Clomid 50mg CD 3-7, today is CD21 and on 10 DPO.... I just seen the RE Wednesday with DH and they did a bunch of blood work on us, DH has to have a SA Wednesday and I have to call the office on CD one to school more labs and US.... Excited and nervous.... I was so hoping I would conceive before then :( AF is due 1/18.... Here is my chart so fay... I'm praying that my temp goes up (and not down)

16106428_10203220014818481_72294417_o.jpg

Good luck, Amy! Hopefully it doesn't take you long to conceive.

Lawson, I am so nervous. I still haven't talked to him. I figure it will take forever. I am praying he gets in a unit that has an active page. Waiting for his call so he can tell me which one he is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"